Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

By any means necessary.......

H.A.R.D.L.I.N.E had just gotten reports back from his scouts, many people of note were on this list, good. He orrdered a few of LONGBOWS "recruitment agents" to bring them back to base. This involved either fast acting tranquilizers for organics, and EMP's for droids, when they arrived they would wake up in a medium sized holding cell type room. This was only temporary, and it is actually quite comfortable in there. HARDLINE would then send down an agent to pick them up and bring them directly to him. While they would not have any weapons, personal belongings and clothing would remain on the recruits. HARDLINE would then give them their first test of skill. There would be two of them in total, each one testing their teamwork, stealth, willpower, survival skills, and combat ability. HARDLINE was starting to get back messages that the "recruitment" had begun. The recruiters would take the recruits back to LONGBOW's secret base.
[member="Djark Slove"]
[member="Professor Lambda"]
[member="Xyrus VI"]
[member="Lusko Loonion"]
[member="Chaos Maxtor"]
[member="CZC-M12A Unit 551"]

Mos Espa

"No no no." Djarm mumbled as the holo screen flickered slightly, while Podracers zoomed across the digitalized landscape. The thief turned SF wore his TUASF BDUs without any of the fancy tactical gear he wore into battle. His only weapon being a blaster pistol on his side.

He was gambling. He was also losing.

Fracking Rodian pilot wasn't pulling through. Djark was in the middle of a spirited outburst when the race ended and he lost a week's pay. He cursed and mumbled before leaving the cantina and beginning the quarter mile walk back to the local barracks. A walk he would never finish.

Djark felt a small prick in the back of his neck and watched the ground rapidly approach his face before everything went black.

-----

Unknown location

Djark felt a small surge through his arms as they slowly began to work again. Then the legs, eyes. He wiped a bit of drool off his mouth as his vision began to normalize and the sterile looking cell came into view. Blaster was gone but everything else seemed to be in place, they hadn't even taken his wallet. A lounge chair was the only piece of furniture in the room. Djark tilted his head to the side and gave singular camera a curious look. This was not at all what he would've expected from someone that would snatch a TUASF medic off the streets. If they were anti union rebels they had some ridiculous funding. Djark hesitantly stood up, stretched, and took a seat in the chair.

[member="H.A.R.D.L.I.N.E"]
[member="Professor Lambda"]
[member="Xyrus VI"]
[member="Lusko Loonion"]

Lusko Loonion

L
Lusko awoke in his small hut in Ylix. This was where Lusko made musical instruments for his own use. He was finishing crafting a new Chindinkalu flute for his collection. He stepped outside with the flute and laid it on the ground. He went and grabbed a music stand and the pages of a new piece he wrote the day before called Ode toy Ylix. This piece had a long intro and carried into the opener. This piece also had a glorious ballad and finished with a fastg closer. He wrote an alternate version as well designed for a whole orchestra, but he played the Chindinkalu solo version only. He readied himself and began to play. A harmonious sound filled the air of Ylix as he played on. Lusko was a business man with a heart. He opened a business call Loonion Music+ INC. They made all kinds of musical instruments, and made other things on the side. Lusko wanted to one day become a professional flutist. But he'd have to wait....
A huge ship roared out of hyperspace and into Ylix's atmosphere. It bared the markings of a mysterious organization called LONGBOW. A guard walked out and approached Lusko.
"You are coming with me!"
Lusko stood and stopped playing.
"I beg your pardon, I'm not going anywhere."
"Oh yes you are."
The man sent a syringe filled with drugs into Lusko's arm.
"You lousy little...."
Lusko passed out and fell into the man's grasp. He threw him into the ship next to another man, [member="Djark Slove"].
The ship took off to secure its next victim.

At this moment a man entered the cell, he was wearing a sterile white clean room suit with an high tech mask with multiple lenses. The only color is a blue band running down the right side of the torso and down the legs. He had a data pad in his hand and appeared to be entering something into it.
"Okay. You two, the director wants to see you, follow me." He said
As they would follow him they would see an expansive complex alive with people doing varying things from having normal conversation to entering things on datapads. They would most likely go by the labs on their way, where scientific experiments were conducted almost all day. They are highly advanced with advanced equipment that is hard to come by. Upon arriving in the directors room which is the top floor of the complex, they would be greeted with a mysterious figure sitting with his back facing to them. The room would be somewhat darkened, enough to hide the figures identity, but not dark enough to completely obscure vision. This figure was none other than hardline.

(Sorry about the delay, I had got caught up in the holidays, then I went on vacation, so sorry about that!)
[member="Lusko Loonion"][member="Djark Slove"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom