Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy One Get the Other Half Off

Moff Iridius

M
Buy one get the other half off

The labs of the galactic empire, a clean white facility buried under the imperial tower. Today was a special day, the day that the two Czars would get their augmentations done. Or more like month of pain, injections, followed by the grueling training session that would be some of the worst they had ever had. But that would be taken into account later. For now it was time to begin the procedure in which they would ascend from the the limitations of the human body and push past it to become the stuff of gods. The perfect warriors to fight and kill for the might of the empire and perhaps a bit of their own personal gain.

But for now the procedure would begin for the two. The two known as Ryan and Star lay on the tables of the facility ready to begin the surgeries. Standing above them the team of doctors ready to tear into them and gut them replacing the old with the new and improved. @[member="Ryan Slade"] @Stardust

Moff Iridius

M
Marie would have her team get to work on Ryan as soon as he uttered his little sonatra, but for now Marie herself would focus on stardust. Walking over to her she looked down at the first alien czar and ran her gentle wrinkled hand across her head. "Sleep now child, everything will be better when you wake" Marie grabbed a siringe of night night juice and stabbed it into star's arm injecting it into her so they could begin the procedure "Any last words?" she asked stardust as she would fade into a deep sleep @[member="stardust"]

stardust cringed as the needle was slammed into her arm causing her to shut her eyes"yea....careful with the cybernetics"with those finals words started fell into a deep deep slumber one in which she would emerge transformed

Moff Iridius

M
This wouldn't take long at all, an hour maybe two at the most. The first part was to cut open her skin and place the wiring that would strengthen her muscles throughout her body. Star would be the definition of ripped after the augmentations took effect. Slicing open her muscles the good doctor began her work of placing the cybernetic muscle enhances of the cardio muscular package throughout her body. It took a good thirty minutes but it was finished with haste. The next thing would have to be a bit gruesome. Cutting a thin long line down her naked chest the good doctor exposed all of her organs that needed replacing. First thing would be the lungs, her blood needed to be oxidized better and more efficiently so they would need to go. Reaching in she took out the right lung first and replaced it with a cybernetic one that would do the job even better. Secondly she replaced the left one then moved on to the next step.

The heart. Precious and life giving she hooked star up to a machine to regulate her blood while she removed her existing one. Replacing it with a cybernetic one she took her old heart and placed it in a cultured tank and had it wheeled out for safe keeping. Unhooking her she let the new heart go to work at pumping blood better and being able to manage tremendous amounts of adrenaline. Patching her up now Marie moved to her eyes and grafted some enhancements from Baktoid industries onto them. They would help in low light settings and give her sine decent night vision. Now all that was left was to attach the sensory and reaction chip sets to her brain stem. Placing her head in an upright position Marie dug into her brain stem placing the chip sets allowing her to have an enhanced reaction time to couple with her speed and strength as well as an added sense of awareness and perception. Now she just needed to awake for the next step in a few hours @[member="stardust"]

what the good doctor would find when opening her head up and looking at her eyes would be that part of her brain was cybernetic and her eyes were cybernetic which was because of a childhood accident

when stardust woke up she woke up as if she jad woken up from a bad dream looking around she started to remember where she was and why<right right i came here to become a czar where im at is>well to her she didnt know but she could feel a difference in her she was breathing clearer, she cpuld see clearer it was amazing
@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Ryan Slade

R
Taking into account of my already pretty large height, and seeing some of these people after their operations standing just under or right at my own height, I might become taller. The cold, and slowly warming table underneath me, and an old woman above me. ready to do an operation that I was willing to do. She began on the Star girl. and all I could do was sit there and wait as she performed it to her. I would have to wait my turn.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican (OOC: sorry been pretty busy.)

Moff Iridius

M
Star would rest for now, they would get to the rest of that unpleasantness later. As for now Marie's walked over to Slade and put him under for the first stage of the process. The internal augmentation process. Performing the same surgery as done with stardust Marie was rather quick with her work removing a good amount of his organs and replacing them all with a brand new set of shiny better ones. The procedure was quick, efficient and he would heal up very nicely. Sending him away to rest the next day or two for them would begin the more life altering stage of augmentation for the pair

[two days later]

Having the pair both sitting in another room this one was a bit more relaxing than the operating room. The chair they sat in were rather comfy and they could take it easy for the next thirty minutes before the pain train would start. Standing there Marie held two shots in her hands and smiled "Everyonr ready?" she said almost giddy to begin @[member="stardust"] @[member="Ryan Slade"]

Ryan Slade

R
Waking up after the operation I felt slightly dizzy, but now that it had worn off, I was sitting in a pretty nice chair. Rather comfortable I sat up as the Doc entered the room with two needles. I was fine with them, but the old lady seemed to be way too happy at this moment. Something told me that this would soon not be so nice. Asking us if we were ready I simply nodded my head. "Get it over with."

@[member="stardust"], @Dr.Marie Krasnican

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom