Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy None, Get None Free

Alright, ladies and gents, Jar'varkh here. I'm your resident enslaved Death Commando just itching to get free from these slavers on Kessel when my ship crashed. As a Noghri, I'm honorbound to serve whomever rescues me and makes use of my special skills in assassination, close quarters combat, and fine dining. So if you'd like to come snag a hold of one beautiful Noghri Commando, head on down to Kessel to save him. He will also be joining the faction of said individual(s) who rescue him (Remember, he doesn't like Sith/Imperials).

I'll have the thread up later tonight or tomorrow.

Since you guys showed an interest, I'll tag:
@[member="Vice"] @[member="Akio Kahoshi"] @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Awesome, I'm so down, this will be a good thread to get Vice's feet wet too. I'd be better equipped to reply tomorrow, but I can attempt to get one up tonight (friend's birthday party at 10 so may be a little tipsy when I reply XD)

So what reason do we have to extract you? Do we all just come to find you on the planet at the same time? Or did you do something noteworthy that we would have come across?

@Vice
Sense you are with the Corsairs and one of the things we are against is slavery we could be there to disrupt the Slave Camp and free everyone there. Yea I know good guy corsairs But its also because of the people sponsoring us.

@[member="Vice"]
I'll make it interesting. Spice deals and slave auction advertising to the max. You boys and gals can come buy some spice and end up caught into the world of underworld slave trafficking and drug dealing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom