Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy me out

Mirshen wasn't one to argue with facts, Chai La was well great but not doing everything he needed and he loved credits while he was rubbing his hands together. With the jedi he was meeting well the sisters seemed to like the idea of selling to her. They would be able to get credits and access to powerful gear, the jedi would gain beskarsmiths and access to some toys she could impliments in the stuff she was working to make. So meetin here on this world of Cazador where they were constructing a warehouse he had a grin under his mask.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Coming to meet the man well on recommendation from the mandalorians she knew, sure it wasn't hypernautics or mandalmotors but it was always nice to see the work they did moving forward with a grin on her face. The construction and work on their building here for Sasori was important as the droids built it into the side of the golden temple. Sasori were making the rounds before her attention was on the datapad looking at some of the gear created by them. She could find some nice uses for it with the ranger's or with some of her people, their rollers and magnetic caltrops were something useful she could think of different things to use. "Thank you for coming in."

Mirshen looked at her while he was standing there and had a grin on his face taking it all in. "Well it is nice to have seen you, really I have been working on a few of the things for this but I can be honest getting this off my hands will let me move around and do some other things. The sisters like working with you so come on buy me out." He was looking over the other building they were in as he had a grin on her face. "Plus this place is awesome might take some of that stone and sell it cause gold."

That was an idea she could get behind, if they weren't making as much a profit with it then selling to someone they trusted and who could incorperate the resources... Well Matsu respected that. She had done the same with bellalika and her group. The people there had been a mixture frm around the galaxy banded together to make a nice group. Now she was sitting here with this mercenary and had a grin on her fce. "well I am not going to deny the idea of having mandalroian craftsmen and women helping on projects is something I would very much enjoy going forward. So how much are you looking to make out of this."

He was looking at the building they were in as the droids and people seemed to be setting up more machines going forward. "Well you can have them and I don't care about credits, I got plenty of those.... really all I want is a pony and lots of guns." Oh he loved his guns and standing over there now he had the contract nice and ready to be given out. "Just sign the things and it will all be yours with our stuff and then make new ersions of it that are slightly improved and designed selling them to me at a discount."

Matsu laughed a little at his terms, mostly because she had heard rumors, not much fact and standing here with him now well it told her one very important thing as she thought about it. We was and would be a worthwhile allie to have much like Aedan Miles so giving a discount on things they could buy and like wasn't such a bad thing. "That can be done." She was looking around at the building they were in and while the jedi didn't have much in the way of comfort they could work on things and. "There is also another matter or two aside from this, I'd like to keep you on retainer for jobs. We have a beast catching service and always need skilled hunters."

Hmm now that sounds like an idea as he was standing there thinking about it the thoughts coming to him more and more before his attention was on a few of the thing looking it over. "Well I enjoy catching and killing things, if it is going to be dangerous I'll need only the best gear possible." He had some ideas of creatures people wanted or needed from being in the beast hunters with Mrrew and workign with their hunters. More thoughts were in his head though. "So what kind of job do you have for me right now?"

Matsu was watching him and with the paperwork signed she was leading the way outside pointing to the building as it was being worked on and fixed up. "Well this world has a great deal of species on it and this system has been a dumping ground for a great many species. I need trained mercenaries to teach my jedi and hunters who to work together to catch some of the animals so we can examine and document them. A wildlife research project as it were that will try to study the natural behavior and defneses of some of the species in the galaxy."

Get paid to find some creatures... He could do that crossing his arms over his chest as he looked out on the city and was walking. "You make it sound hard, I am more then certain we can make it happen, plenty of things to find and catch plus... best of all I'll be able to test out some of the guys Aedan bought." He was almost giddy at the thought of it all while moving and leading the way back to his ship as it all came in. "Just say what you need and I'll be there to work on getting it. I have some cages left over from the beast hunters and with Mrrew gone I am certain I could raid their warehouses."

"Mrrew is great and I miss him but might be able to work with his former beast hunters for jobs. Should be good and if nothing else might be able to bring him back." She had a few ideas for new equipment as they were setting to move forward. "We'll be able to work on some of the things, there are beasts here on this world." She was looking at one of the several moons and how they had a game preserve on there, the cloned creatures living but a second moon, one with jungle and everything dangerous almost like a mini Dxun. Where her jedi needed and were looking to establish a research area they could observe the creatures. "We'll pay you to clear an area and help establish a base the jedi can use to observe the creatures."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom