Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Busy Work

Ashé Fenn Ashé Fenn

Kadann walked with purpose towards his ship. He did not move with haste, but his gait was still able to convey his determination.

He had a simple task to carry out and saw no reason to tarry.

A group of sith cultists had stumbled upon a treasure. An old holocron that had slipped through the cracks during the Great Hyperspace War. Such artifacts were rare after the Gulag Plague and a pack of cultists with barely a mote of power between them did not deserve such things. They would also present a danger to themselves and those around them if the guardian of the holocron was lax and offered it's power freely.

the-mandalorian-season1-concept-6-1.jpg

Life in black and white
VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png
ASHÉ FENN

LIFE IN BLACK AND WHITE

Kadann Kadann
VVVDHjr.png

The witch walked through the dreamscape, looking around for what she sought. A way to get to a world in the material plane that was somehow difficult to locate from her strange place of perception. <<You will find it? Won't you? If I cannot trust you, what point do you have?>> she heard a rasping voice of darkness in her head from the patron who sent her to perform this task.

Ashe thought to herself about the mission at hand, retrieve a lost holocron and place in into a realm that her patron could get to it, her patron, all powerful but apparently incapable of doing this herself. <<Maybe I have none...>> she replied without fear or irony, not really caring what this patron thought, she was on her own path and she could see enough of the future to know this was only a temporary arrangement.

A ship? Interesting? A wispy monochrome shape of a small cargo ship, or perhaps a gunship formed in front of her as if she dreamt it, close by there was a figure, male, firrerreo... he'll do.

With a thought her environment shifted, coalescing around her into the material realm and she left the dreamscape. Kadann Kadann , if he was force sensitive would feel the disturbance in the force as the unusual looking unbaran girl materialised behind her. Her countenance was entirely unthreatening as she chose it to be, not wanting to concern people with her arrival. "Hi, I'm Ashé, I believe we are looking for the same thing" she said, holding there hand out in front of her and mists formed into a structure strangely similar to what Kadann himself was seeking. "If this is not the case I will leave, if it is, it will benefit us both to work together."

If he was force sensitive would feel the disturbance in the force as the unusual looking unbaran girl materialised behind her

Even if Kadann had not sensed the disturbance, a tremor rippling back through the flow of time through the Force heralded her arrival.

He looked down at the diminutive umbaran and crossed his arms over his chest. One white eyebrow was arched.

"And I am Kadann. I would be keen to understand how we will share this common goal?" he asked.

The tired old warrior had seen enough that little surprised him, but the pale girl stepping out of nowhere to join his mission was certainly a highlight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom