Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Busy schedule

Just letting you all know, since I now have students waiting. I'm not MIA or anything like that, I'm just incredibly busy right now with classes, the net is still kind of shifty and on top of it all, my mom has a big work project with her former work partner which we're both handling. So until that resolves (hopefully in the next couple of days), me and my laptop are going back and forth working with them. So my replies will come as soon as possible. best I can promise said ASAP is this weekend.

Again, sorry, guys. don't hate me.

§ This message is also for Lauda's students. If anyone has any WoD issues/questions/etc, PM either me or [member='Kytarra Hawk'] :)

Update. Still not really back. Just letting you all know that if you need anything and you can't reach me, turn to [member=Kytarra Hawk"], she has admin powers to step in. And she's also one half of the IC leadership so you're good on both accounts.

Alright, guys! Again sorry, my life got crazy hectic, my muses weren't feeling up to anything so I kinda just got lost in RL more than anything. Things were also busy so that "helped" the whole thing.

Now... I'm back. In a sense that I finally managed a reply with Lauda, thanks to Petra. I will see about getting all my other posts but, bare with me, gotta get back into the swing of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom