Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Buster Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

A
las_aventuras_de_alan__gdll___t1___capitulo_1_by_lordalzendl-d62ww5h.png

Intent: A blade that would only be used by Alpha from its sheer weight.
Manufacturer: Self-made.
Model: Buster Blade
Affiliation: Alpha
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel
Description: A very large sword meant to be in the hands of Alpha. The blade is very large and heavy to normal humans. Although It’s heavy Alpha has the strength to use it one handed. The blade was made especially for Alpha’s use. It had a magnatomic adhesion grip. Allowing Alpha to get a better grip on to the hilt of the sword
Classification: Sword
Size: One-handed
Length: 1.37 meters
Weight: 15.87 Kg
Other Features: resilience to breaking, high tempatures,

Alpha

A
well my character currently has a blade already its just I would like something that others cant steel or pick up with the force very easly. and should I RP for the Durasteel blade and them do a different Rp on how I reforge it?

Alpha

A
I put this as a Tech thread becuase it was such a large blade. and Im using a pic from final fantasy because I cant find a blade that would be simple and match my character. Im not going to bring Final fantacy into star wars. Thats like my worst nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom