Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business offer

I would say I'm interested, but since you do mention creating a business it would technically mean creating another competitor (as if we don't have those more than enough within the CIS alone).

So I would be interested in investing, but only on certain terms

Like...since I'll be investing... we could have your business be part of the N&Z Umbrella corporation, which would give you access to all the technology within said company and visa versa.

[member="Bentil Mortop"]

PS: this can be taken up through discord as well, name's Credius there too xD

[member="Credius Nargath"]

Your actually the second person to offer to invest, but I'm talking about something that i don't think has been done yet, and that's me and one or two to other people make a business, where we all make stuff, like I'd do ship's another might do cybernetics and a third do weaponry

[member="Bentil Mortop"]

Well, I'm not just offering to invest, I'm offering to let you build a shipbuilding company under the wing of my company, so you can use all its resources which do include cybernetics and weaponry (so i'll basically BE your second and third man xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom