Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalore
[member="Kaine Australis"]

Felix stepped off of the shuttle and onto the surface of Mandalore, a hand coming up to immediately block the bright sunlight burning down onto the planet.

His lips thinned for a moment as he looked around, though they quickly turned into a smile. He knew precious little about the Mandalorians, save for their penchant for making the galaxies greatest warriors. His brother Nikolas had always shared stories about them, though that had been so long ago he barely remembered now. Either way he supposed it didn't really matter, he was here to do business.

SIN was expanding, it's operations on Coruscant had outgrown even the wildest expectations, and Half-life was operating far beyond what they had ever imagined it would. Money was pouring into the company, and what would you do with that money...but make more money.

So he had been directed to grasp for more, oddly enough by Jerick this time.

His brother had had an idea after fighting with the Mandalorians in a tournament of theirs, apparently a grand spectacle that had been enjoyed by thousands. Felix didn't go for that sort of thing himself, but he could see the appeal of it. Thus he had come here and set a meeting, hoping that he could convince the people of Mandalore to build something new, something utterly fantastic.

The goal?

Profit of course. What else was there?

[member="Kaine Australis"]

"Excellent." Felix said as the pair began to walk.

For him business was the equality of pleasure. This was something he was intensely good at, and he quite enjoyed actually doing it. Of course, that didn't mean he wanted to drag it on. If he could Felix enjoyed sealing the deal before the negotiation table was ever even met.

"I've read much about Mandalorian culture over the last few weeks." He had been sure to be prepared. "I think my proposal will fit quite well here."

In reality it wasn't his proposal but his brother Jerick's. It was something he'd thought of after opening a similar shockboxing arena in the outer reaches of the galaxy on an SSB station. The concept was relatively simple, but putting it together and selling it to the right audience was something entirely different. The Mandalorians were a warrior culture, powerful, skillful, and filled with pride. Felix knew that, and he knew that open Shockboxing arenas would play right into them.

The goal was profit, and he was sure this would achieve it. "I hope we can come to an accord."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom