Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Business at the Ruby Nexu

Samuel_Aaron_Whitehead_Concept_Art_GossII_Cassell_Bar.jpg

Tags: Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn

EmHCun0VoAAeXds
It was a fairly busy day at the notorious club. Every private room was booked up with classy clients and rich politicians. Standing at the main entrance was a small group of armed guards, nicknamed "Scales" by clients due to their link with the establishments' supposed connection with The Viper. The current Crime Lord of the sector. Some had said that the Viper had attended the location, but her identity wasn't know easily to the public. The dance stage at the far end of the ground floor was busy with howling patrons staring at the many performers of all walks of species and genders. Some were dancing, some showing off some skills and others were standing towards the back.

A highly intoxicated man was being dragged outside from the bar by some security, mostly for disrupting the other customers. His body hit the ground a solid 10 foot away from the double doors. The alcohol in his system stopping him from standing again, passing out right there.

Overall, it was a typical night for the Ruby Nexu. However, the owner, Evelynn Ostium, was in attendance. Sitting with three performers at a secluded corner towards the back. Some guards stood at the entry to the closed off circle table and bench. Each Scale had a Scatter Gun, with a Duraplast vest with a Snake skull emblem emblazoned on the right chest plate. Evelynn gave a small chuckle as she talked with the performers, her favourites as she called them. These were the three she had since her rise to power and thus kept them in great condition. Letting them eat well and have the perk of never going on the shady and secretive auction. "You three never cease to amaze me," Evelynn said, letting her metal clawed finger play around on the arm of the dancer to her left. The others gave smiles as they all enjoyed their drinks.

"There's so much joy and sadness in life, but I've almost been missing the latter lately..."

Those were Neryn's first thoughts as she stepped inside Ruby Nexu, a well-known nightclub on Coruscant where some said one of the galaxy's most notorious crime bosses named'Viper' often came. For Neryn, the nickname said little since she had hardly ever seen the people of the
underworld, although as a child she had to learn such truths from her older brothers, who were taught to run special closed companies where they did just that. The girl was no longer a novice among those who used to come to restaurants for an easy "fall out" from the sordid reality, outgrowing in some from simple conversations
into something horrible and chaotic, and the only way to get rid of it would be to drink more and lose your mind altogether. Soon Neryn, wearing light trousers and a dark green jacket purely out of curiosity, walked quite deeply into the night establishment so that she could already begin to understand the approximate hierarchy of all the gentlemen and the functions they performed in this enterprise.
Without thinking long she decided to test one of her favourite ideas that had been sown by her mother as a child, almost all bosses and mafias are actually misguided souls, each with their own horrible history, with a shaky psyche and yet cold-blooded towards all sentient life forms. By nature the girl was particularly emotional to those waves of the Force that bore the imprint of some deep-seated experience or other.
Detecting the presence of such patterns, Neryn unthinkingly began walking ahead of the entire crowd, deftly maneuvering between them, which eventually resulted in the girl almost crashing into a whole armada of armed guards, which was clearly a signal that she was on the right track. She looked at them carefully with her fiery eyes and after making sure that this was the place, she asked.

"Excuse me please, is there someone called Viper here? I need to talk to her"

Neryn's figure was of a pretty weak girl but as a force sensitive she had enough power to defend herself in case something negative might happen.

Evelynn Ostium Evelynn Ostium

Tags: Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn

kda-allout-villain-4k-je-750x1334.jpg
Sitting around with her favourites was going exceptionally well, especially with the luxurious drinks of Raava from Socorro. It was her absolute best choice of liquor, given how much it took to get to Coruscant without being noticed. Such a large batch of the expensive and heavy drink would have been traced for sure if it went through normal channels. The dancer to her right was about to ask something when she noticed someone talking to her guards. It was a relatively skinny girl. "Wonder what her tale is," Evelynn thought, her metal fingers tapping the booth's back.

The guard, looking at the sudden appearance of a girl listened before giving her a stern look. One of the guards to his side used a commlink to quickly talk to Evelynn discretely. "Boss, expecting anyone to see you?" his deep voice said, his gaze never leaving Naivia. Evelynn eyed the woman as her guard's voice entered her hidden commlink in her ear. Lifting a finger, Evelynn tapped the device three times, the taps translating into beeps like ancient Morse Code. The guard nodded as if receiving spoken instructions. "She'll see you," The guard said stepping just enough to the side to show Evelynn and the three dancers, her yellow snake eyes now shown to be starting at the similarly aged girl. It was a rare sight to see someone her age in this place that wasn't a client she had spoken to before.

There was enough room for another four people, but Evelynn and her "friends" had taken the very back portion of the booth. Her red, luxurious top reflected the equally red lights around her, letting her silver hair shine brighter as the eyes stared at Naivia. The dancers looked at their new guest with confusion, looking to Evelynn for instructions. She simply held onto the girls, a gesture they know meant to stay. "And who are you, Lovely?" Evelynn asked when Naivia moved close enough.

Neryn's hair was snow white but reflected in the glasses with its cleanliness and grooming, and her fiery orange eyes gleamed like night stars in the clouds.
Looking around all the dancers the girl and being already in the inner environment rather quickly met the eyes of the so-called "Viper" Her coloring was reminiscent of sunny reptilian eyes, with which, in Neryn's opinion, she had more in common,
than almost all the people she had met in her life. Hearing a rather clear and logical question to the girl finally realized that just now her game of searching for a lonely soul has turned into a meeting with one of the bosses of the criminal world! Having had a similar experience of not the brightest and warmest of chance encounters she tried to think about the answer,
which outwardly looked like a very careful analysis of the question she received and then a more or less reasoned answer.

"I am Naivia Neryn, not from around here. I came to Ruby Nexu to try out my powers because at this time of day there are quite a few lost souls, and I have a life principle of helping those I can. And my little game brought me to you. Sounds like an ancient tragedy, but let me tell you, it was your soul that caught my eye.
What this has to do withme , I don't know, perhaps all this external colouring isn't to your true nature, or maybe I'm just a fool who risks her life. Either way, those are my thoughts. I can stay and talk to you to see why this fact has alarmed me, or you can let me go and I promise not to be seen by you ever again."

Neryn sighed, she was confident in her body's capabilities, so even if they decided to 'remove her from the living' it would be a very stupid idea. Most of all Neryn disliked hiding her pure nature and becoming a monster, which had nothing to do with her belief in life. She still stood, hands in the pockets of her green unzipped jacket, and glanced at the woman with the steel tips on her fingers,
it was obvious that she had absolutely no misgivings about her life, but the sight of a weak girl at times helps her a lot.

Tags: Naivia Neryn

Listening to Naivia's long explination of who she was, Evelynn was slightly taken aback. That was a lot of information after all. The point of how she was able to detect her, calling her a Lost Soul. Evelynn was many things, but lost, that wasn't the case. She was right where she wanted to be, Path and all. With a few more taps on the dancer's arms, Evelynn eyed the silver haired woman before her, a soft chuckle crossing her lips. "Well, that was a lot to say there, my sensitive friend," her voice spoke like silk, just like she does towards others she considers to be opportunities to gather strength or information.

Giving the girls a little nudge towards her left, each of them crossed over her lap to sit beside her. Giving an open palm to the right side of the circular table's bench, Evelynn smiled, "Join us, if you want. I'd like to know more about this 'talent' you have."

Neryn tried to follow Evelyn's every little movement, but in the end she thought it was stupidity and gave the stupidest answer of the last couple of years of her crazy, never ending life.

"On probation I agree and it's more of an innate skill than a talent, but it has to be trained every moment while I live, breathe, think and absorb the information around me. It's as simple as that."

The girl gently touched Evelynn's hand and then asked a question

"How do you function at all and what interesting and useful things can I tell or do in this moment? "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom