Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business as Usual

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Today, Rusty was riding herd on a weapons shipment. 50 GRTD units, with ammunition, 10 OL-2 sniper rifles and ammunition, 5 AA-3 Tribarrel anti-artillery weapons systems, and just for kicks and grins, 10 Executive Protection Carbines, with ammunition, of course. It was the first time Rusty had made the run to Demonsgate to fulfill the terms of his contract with the Black Tie Syndicate, so he figured it would be a good idea to butter them up by offering his latest carbine gratis.

The trip had been uneventful, a trend that continued as he landed at the designated platform. He wasn't planning to stay long, just long enough to offload the goods and pick up his phrik. He had big plans for the stuff, and couldn't wait to get it back to the workshop.

Oh, the fun he could have with a crate full of phrik.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Rusty"]

It was hell outside, volcanoes erupted and winds laced with burning embers and ash whipped across the land with deadly gale force. With a Titan industries shield generator going strong the facility that rusty landed remained untouched by the elements leaving his droid body in good shape. Walking out on the platform to greet him a protocol droid waved and soon after spoke.

"Welcome ti Demonsgate, Lord Rusty. The boss Miss Blonde will see you now. Please come inside." The droid said in a very sophisticated voice.

Turning around the droid would waddle inside where Rusty would be able to see various workers for Arakyd Industries, Reclaimer Arms & Industrial walking around the lobby and through the halls of the refinery to complete their various tasks. But mixed in Rusty would be able to note men and women standing at strategic points holding rifles, pistols, and other nasty weapons of destruction curtesy of both aforementioned companies.

"You'll find Miss Blonde's office down the hall and towards the left. You are expected." The droid would make a left turn and disappear into the mix of bustling workers.

Rusty

The Shard nodded politely, picked up a copy of the invoice (a paper copy at that) and headed inside. It was nice to see that they kept their droids in good working order. You could tell a lot about a place by the state of their droids.

Today he wore his usual sturdy work clothes and cloak, the hook pulled up to obscure his face. His silver eyes shown brightly from the deep shadows. It had been a while since he had a chance to pull his mysterious stranger routine. It was a shame he didn't have a chance to give anyone the googly eyes in the corridor, but that was life.

As he stepped into the office, Rusty lowered the hood.

"Howdy," he said warmly. "How goes it?"

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

"It goes." Blonde said with a very casual voice.

"Please, sit."

At her desk the woman was messing around with her holo table running through diagnostic forms and filling out a mining movement form that she sent down the line to administration and sales. It only took a few moments and the forms were given the green light for the colossal droids to be sent off to do their business. And that business would be mining phrik ore for the kind man in front of Miss Blonde.

"A little earlier than I expected. Forgive me but your order will be right up. A thousand pounds of phrik ore for you to do what you please. It does exceed your previous order but consider it on the house for making you wait." That was about enough to create a limited production for an item.

The woman smiled at the droid and was soon activating the droids in the loading bay to activate and go out into the hellish wasteland that was Demonsgate. The facility shook a bit as the massive colossal mining droids boomed in the deep and shook the nearby earth with their massive legs and spider like bodies.

[member="Rusty"]

Rusty

Rusty didn't have eyebrows, but he still managed to give the impression that his shot up in surprise. He had discovered years ago that he had a talent for mimicking human facial expressions despite the fact that his face was as frozen as a thousand year old turd on Hoth.

A half ton of phrik was, well, a lot of phrik. He could do a lot with that much. This was going to be a good month.

"Much obliged," he said. "I certainly appreciate your generosity."

He set the inventory sheet on the desk, along with a datapad.

"That's the list for this month, along with the training manuals. They're all DRM free, so you can distribute as you please. Before I go, do you have any special requests for next month?"

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

[member="Rusty"]

"Most of my customers, they enjoy compact weapons. A bunch of stupid gang bangers loading up in a speeder and doing drive byes are what sell the best, and to be honest compact weapons help us. Something... automatic." Blonde said putting punctuation on her automatic preference.

"Tell me Mister Rusty, do you particularly care that your weapons are going to gangsters who kill people? I mean I don't imagine most people who get into the arms manufacturing business care about what happens to people, then again I'm not sure you ever really cared about the morality that goes into humanity. Stupid question I suppose." Blonde would then look to the table and see what was happening.

The massive droid that was the CMD was making the trek through the lighted path and was reaching the hotbox mountain range. With a roar of its vocalizers it locked on to its designated mining location and started to climb the largest forward mountain as volcanic ash and winds whipped across its body, thankfully Arakyd put quality into droids.

Once everything was moving along the droid wound ready itself and start the scan to locate the exact spot of the vein it would be tapping into for collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom