Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business as Usual.

Grimm

It had been a long time since he had shown his face around Nar Shaddaa, it was still the same worm infesting plant. Many escaped to this planet to hide, seek work that would be very profitable, but overall lead to an early grave. I use to be a smuggler, this was where my trade began in my troubled youth. Fighting along side almost every faction in the universe, good or bad. It didn't matter, because in his eyes it was always grey.

Walking towards the tavern, he was going to see if some of his old comrades were interested in buying some products at a very good price of course. A white mask, his cloak swayed in the wind as he walked, and holsters carrying his blasters. Instead of the usual type of thugs, he looked like a clean cut above the rest of them that crowded around the tavern. The only thing going through his mind was that he hoped that his old employers wouldn't try to gun him down.

@Skylar Ichor

Skylar Ichor

S
Skylar didn't usually go into bars to steal, but she hadn't been targeting very good lately so she had come to her last resort. She spied a more clean merchant or smuggler, and decided to do him last, since he probably had the best stuff.

Skylar went around, lifting anything lose enough and small enough to fit into her crude knapsack, but not making it clear her bag was getting heavier. Finally she grabbed all she could and staggered over to the merchant's booth, pretending to be drunk, and fell into the seat, patting him on the back. "Well if looks like somebodys had more better days than I eh?" Her hand slipped into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, hiding it in her own pocket. "Well hope you 'ave even more better days 'k?" With that she swaggered out and took to the rooftops.

[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex was scouting the bar, maybe had eyes on him. Yet, he was trying to lay low and find an out partner of his. When someone had patted his back and push him on the defensive. Drunk or not, he would quickly turn around looking at the girl. She only said a few words, before she started to swagger away from him towards the doors. His eyes scanned her, checking his pockets and finding that his wallet was gone.

He found it amusing that he was careless, but he didn't like to be stolen from. Approaching the door, he would look for the figure and spotted it heading for the rooftops. Instead of helling after her like a mad man, he would follow from a distance using his skills. He closed his eyes and dampened his presence using the force from being noticed from even those around him. He would quickly follow the girl, until he had an idea of where she was heading too.

[member="Skylar Ichor"]

Skylar Ichor

S
Skylar dashed over the rooftops, racing for her home before anyone could figure out what happened. She finally saw the rooftop of the abandoned apartment building she called home, leaped over the last gap, and finally slowed to a walk, walking inside and down the two flights of stairs to the third floor, slipping into the first door on her right, thankful that she had made it safely back again. She walked into the bedroom and took off her hoodie, revealing the gray trank top underneath, and threw the knapsack into the closet with her hoodie, which contained the last wallet she had lifted that night.

After a few minutes of rest, Skylar got up, grabbed a water bottle and a nutrition bar, and went out to sit on the fire escape.

[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex only followed the figure until she had reached the building that she had hide in. He didn't do anything to give himself away to others right away, as he waited for a sign of what room she was located in. Spotting her on a fire escape, he counted the floor and the room it would be. Entering the building from the side, he would rush up the stairs and find the door that would lead to her home.

Snapping his waist, his lock pick would be released as he pick the lock. Than opening the door slowly, looking around the room. He didn't know if the fire escape was counted to the main room or the bedroom, but he approached a door that he would assume was the bedroom. Getting ready for anything that could transpire in the next few seconds.

[member="Skylar Ichor"]

Skylar Ichor

S
Skylar's ears pricked up when she heard her door opening, and froze. Its the mad purse lady all over again! Her mind screamed at her as she very carefully unsheathed her knife and silently slipped back through the window. Skylar recognized the clean cut man from the bar, and she stepped back a step to double check, accidentally stepping on an empty water bottle. Shunk, Skylar thought as she lifted her foot from the water bottle.

[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

The masked man had snapped his attention to the figure, it was indeed the same girl. A blade in hand had left him wondering if she had ever split blood before. That would be the difference between the two, he simply watched her from the doorway. She would not be able to see his facial expressions behind the mask, but he knew that silence would not lead to a solution.

"I was expecting you live in the slums, at least you have a home." Grimm said from behind his mask, humoring her.

He still didn't pull a weapon on her, he wanted to resolve conflict without a bloodshed. His eyes would roam around the room from behind his mask, searching for his walet.

"Stealing can get you killed, if your willing take the risk. Do something that is worth more, like smuggling."

[member="Skylar Ichor"]

Skylar Ichor

S
She laughed nervously, lowering her knife, "One, maybe I'll think about that once I'm off this rock, and two, I take the risk of being killed every day. Do you know how hard it is to pickpocket a Wookie? Like trying to trigger a trap without get trapped in it."

Skylar shifted her weight to one foot, "I'm guessing your here for your wallet? You'll have to buy it back with the amount if credits that were in it, or let me empty it first, and no funny business." Her face was serious, but her eyes had a little bit of fear in it. I really need to get off this planet before I die by getting stabbed of shot.

[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

"In matter of fact, I do know how hard it is. You want to get off this rock, so why are you still here like a bird in a cage?"

When she lowered her knife, he would walk into the room and close the door behind him. Looking towards her without a hint of fear, he had many encounters with sith lords that torture him for fun and training. Mostly for fun, but only walked over to the bed and took the seat on it. His mask never leaving sight of her, wondering what she would do because he had just invaded her space like she was not even there.

"You want to charge me for my wallet. Your a funny one, how about you earn the credits? I need some help with a job, when were done. I'ii give you ten times the amount that I have and be on my way. Interested?" He spoke in a dark tone with little emotions, hidden by his mask.

[member="Skylar Ichor"]

Skylar Ichor

S
She did not like being compared to a caged bird, or questions about why she was here, but Skylar guessed it couldn't hurt to share a dream, "I'm saving up for a ship, some armor and better weapons, and probably a new wardrobe, then I'm leaving this place for good."

Skylar got interested at the job part, more about the credits, but still interested. "Tell me what I need to do and I may accept the job," Skylar said, her face a mix of interest, suspicion, fear, and curiosity.

[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex looked at her differently now that she had shared her dream, she wanted to make something of herself. It was honorable, but almost everyone had a similar goal. He once had the same idea, but it's changed now with time.

"That's a good start, Girl."

He picked himself up from the bed, walking over to her slowly he was about ten inches taller than her. Which was more apparent now that he had stood right in front of her, which he pulled out a thermal orb, if she has ever seen one that is from his cloak and offering it to her.

"What you did to me just a while ago, expect you will be placing this on a guard. You will be by my side, as my bodyguard after you plant the device. The job is quite simple, lets just say that a certain hutt owes me payments, so I will be paying him a visit. Deal?"

[member="Skylar Ichor"]

Skylar Ichor

S
Skylar considered the job for a few minutes, sifting her weight from one foot to another, as if weighing her options, then finally spoke up. "I would love to, but one, I have no training with a blaster, just a knife, so I would be of no use if it came to ranged fighting, two, I don't do well with threats, and three, when do I start?" She didn't smile, but was questioning her own decision, and excited.

[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex had only nodded what here conditions were, but overall accepted the ploy. He smirked at the decision from behind his mask, walking towards door after he handed her the device. He turned around to face her again, already planning the time that this will go down.

"Were going to buy you some armor, your going to need it to play the part. Just to fill you in, were going to a hutt palace to meet with my former employer."

He pulled out a blaster from his cloak and tossed it over to her.

"Don't worry about the training, it's good to have one on you. Now follow me to the market, pick out something that suits you, girl." He said with litlte interest, walking out the doors waiting for her.

[member="Skylar Ichor"]

Skylar Ichor

S
Skylar took the device gingerly, curious to what it was, but not wanting to ask questions, and placed it in her knapsack. She went back into her bedroom and came out with his wallet and threw it to him.

She caught the gun and held it unsurely, her uneasiness with a blaster apparent, then of it in her knapsack to along with a few credits from the stolen wallets from the bar. Skylar buckled her knife sheath to her belt and placed the knife in it securely, then followed the man out the door, unsure of her task, but knowing what came at the end.

[member="Grimm"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom