Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business as--Unusual?

Time: midnight

James sat at the bar of the port waiting. Another job well done, another million in the bank. He chuckled, these gun runs were great. Even though he owned one of the most successful shipping and smuggling businesses in the Galaxy, he still loved getting down in the trenches, there was nothing quite like it.

He had parked the Angel's Memory at one of the shadow ports on planet, had it unloaded and currently refueled. Until then, he was sitting at the bar in the port for its patrons who preferred to go by unknown to the rest of the world. He was waiting for--well not so much waiting as enjoying the view. Some of the world's most wild women were also the best looking.

A pair of Zeltron women went by. He watched with an idle grin on his face. He liked red, that was for sure. But these two were too red--too much too soon. And by the way they were holding each other, it looked like they weren't too interested in a pass by any males.

Oh well, there were more where they came from. Ordering a second round of Reactor Cores he let a billow of smoke surround himself. Then again, in places like this, he could not only find some of the galaxy's most beautiful women, but also some of his best employees.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Cool azure eyes scanned the patrons of the port bar from a dimly lit corner booth. The fiery redhead had been looking for a particular target; one she'd researched before planning to intercept him here tonight. The Dark Jedi Shadow knew from a contact at the starport that the well-to-do self-made man frequented this establishment, and that the gentleman scoundrel had a thing for pretty women. And as [member="James Justice"]'s hatted head swiveled back and forth while desirable ladies paraded past him at the bar counter, her plan would work perfectly. The smuggling businessman definitely seemed to be looking for some company tonight.

Rising from the corner both, the black body-suit clad red-haired woman with her trusted blaster holstered low off her shapely hip and cape bellowing behind sauntered up to him just as the bartender put before him a Reactor Core. Sasha grinned mischievously as her hand snaked past him and picked up the drink, long fingers with nicely done nails wrapping around the base of the glass that brought it towards her.

"Why thanks… Don't mind if I do," Sash smiled sweetly before taking a sip of the potent alcoholic mixed drink, then she licked her lips with a "Mmmm" written on her face as the glass was placed back.

"I do believe we can have a mutually beneficial relationship you and I… so business before pleasure or can you multi-task, Mr. Justice?"

It had been a long time since James had seen a woman who genuinely intrigued him. Genuinely. James let out a soft billow of smoke as he chuckled knowingly and let his eyes intentionally flit over her alluring body--and the very telling very sensual body glove that covered it. It had been a long time since he had taken a red-head on and he couldn't resist a challenge. Or a woman.

She had made it clear she was interested in much more than business, he decided to test how well she could hold up against his forms of negotiation.

Running a hand up the seductress' back, James leaned in close to her ear and whispered in a low voice, "There be no better way to do business than with pleasure too," his warm breath flushed against her tender skin as he let his hand back down her back slowly and around her waist, "I do love a woman with imitative, what business do ye have in mind?"

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"Mhmm I think we'll get along just fine then, Mr. Justice. Pleasure is a great motivator to get the business at hand done quickly and efficiently," Sash purred back, then leaned her sensual body into the gentleman scoundrel's full on, wrapping her arms around his neck with fingertips teasing the dark strands of hair that rested on the back of his jacket's collar. She didn't need the Force to know he wasn't thinking gentlemanly thoughts. As a matter of fact, Sasha sensed they were more attuned with each other than not.

"Well I know you need someone to shore up the intelligence branch of your growing business, and I happen to be the girl for the job. In fact my resume is already sitting in your inbox behind that high grade firewall you had up, which I fixed by the way… I'm also very skilled at watching a client's back side. Front side can be arranged as well… that is if you desire, but it will cost you the hat," the fiery redhead quipped playfully, lifting the brim of the hat up so she could see his eyes better in the poor lighting of the bar.

Those dark chocolate pools of his were very inviting to drown in. Sasha swore she saw credit signs in them as well. That's right, his bank account did show he'd just made a million on his last job. Sasha had indeed chosen her target well.

[member="James Justice"]

James liked where this was going. As far as interviews went, this one was pretty successful so far. The spacer set his hat aside and pulled in even closer to Sasha. Looking deep into her sensual eyes, he wrapped his hands behind her, around her waist and his legs curled around hers. He took a moment to savor her dark aura, her breath, her scent, as he unleashed his Zeltron pheromones full-force on her. He was only a half-breed on his mother's side, but he had inherited this trait fully.

One of his hands went along her side slowly as he drank her in, "I can see ye have many skills I would love to put to use," he said letting his fingertips finally tease at her scarlet hair. It was as sensual to the touch as it was to the eyes. Using his legs he pulled her closer, pressing her weight on him, "As for payment I think ye will find I am," resting his forehead against hers, he let his tongue dart out and tease her ruby lips. Lowering his voice to a low gravelly pitch he continued, "very pleasing. Does this satisfy what ye want?"

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
The pheromones she wasn't expecting, but instead of rejecting them Sasha relished in the rush of the chemicals leaving her on a very nice high. She hadn't done Andris is a while so this felt almost as good and definitely put the fiery redhead in a better mood for the rest of the evening no doubt the two were going to share.

The Dark Jedi wasn't afraid to let her passions take her where ever they led and get her what she wanted, desired; right now a plentiful job and a sexy man to go with it. The passion would help to fuel her soul, and tonight her dark soul would be on fire. The only question was, could [member="James Justice"] handle it?

"It's a start, Mr. Justice… I'm easy, but not cheap," Sash smiled seductively, then leaned in closer to his ear and whispered hotly into it. "We should go someplace else to finish the negotiations of my contract unless you want to work it out right here on the bar top?"

The seductress' soft breath oh his ear felt like a roar of euphoria--and her words were the soft pleasure that followed it. He let his arm around her waist as he unlinked her legs. Part of him wanted to work this out here and now--the other was wiser and knew he had a reputation to uphold in this establishment. His bribes could only go so far.

"It would be an honor to work this out on my ship," he murmured in her ear softly, letting his teeth gently bite her earlobe, he ran his tongue along it.

Leaving behind a steady stream of smoke James led her along to the Lost Angel, confident to be bringing a real lost angel aboard.

The bartender watched and shook his head as the pair climbed its loading ramp. Yet again, James his cheif patron, had stuck.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

EPILOGUE.

The cloaked figure threaded their way through the shadow port. Months of tracking had led them here, months of searching. They were growing tired of trying to find this disgusting Capain James Justice. This pathetic villain who had taken everything from them--everything. Anger glowed through their one red eye that peeked from behind the hood. Yes, vengeance would meet him. Vengeance for their hurt they had caused.

The bartender looked at the figured. A wave of unease swept over them. It was clear by the portly near-human's elevated body temperature, the new slight glaze of sweat on his skin and the quicken of his heart. The neurological impulses across his body increased by 300%--indicating alertness unease. He knew.

"Can I--" his words were cut short when the figure grabbed his throat and pulled him head first closer over the counter. The metal hand wrapped around the thick throat like a vice grip, cutting off oxygen.

"Where is James?" it asked in a metallic voice.

The figure allowed him just enough air to breath and reply, "I-I-I, don't know who your talking about--"

The vice-grip hand cut his air off once more, "James Justice. Captain James Justice. He was here 6 hours ago. Where is he?"

Able to breath again the bartender didn't want to feel that pain again, "He--he left. Going to Zeltron, please, please don't--"

The being crushed his windpipe and let the body fall.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom