Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business, and Time that must Not be Wasted (Matsu Ike)

Commander Shroat

Ex-Commander of the 41st Elite Division
It wasn't pleasant when Shroat discovered the Sith were still roaming in the galaxy. Such darkness, it could never truly disappear even when eradicated. It was not a joke to him, and never was since his birth. The Sith were always hanging beneath the surface of publicity, until they were ready to strike.

Order 66.

That was the last time Shroat discovered how prepared the Sith were. It certainly, was a wicked move.

Arriving into a facility, Shroat approached the Sasori Research and Development building on the planet of Shri-Tal. He knew this was the place to make his new army, for the Jedi. For the Silver Sanctum. Shroat hoped to strike a deal with the owner, and also Jedi Master, [member=Matsu Ike]. She, too, was a part of the Silver Sanctum, and potentially shared common interests in aiding the Silver Sanctum.

Shroat already devised a plan for the army he would raise. An organized, efficient plan, for what he called: 'The Clone Army of the Silver Sanctum'. A typical name, however spoke honesty. Simplicity.

After registering with the front desk, Shroat entered an elevator, and went up to the final office. The owner's office. Calmly opening the door, he entered to meet a short, youthful-looking woman.

*Good to meet you, Jedi Master Ike*, said Shroat, out of his voice-changer.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Commander Shroat"]

Shri-Tal was a great place but as she sat there on the second level of the headquarters. Here in the business district they were settled into the other buildings while she was working with the researchers and jedi who helped her as their tables were covered in equipment. A look at her desk that was covered in hand drawn pictures and designs based on what she had found with Corvus in the lower levels of the prison and diagrams of different things hey had been working on while she was moving forward and told someone was coming to see her. Attention coming around to the trooper coming in while she stood up and brushed off the light brown form fitted robes from ulic she had while turnign to see him. "Welcome commander Shroat."

Commander Shroat

It's a pleasure to meet you. I have not seen a Jedi in a long while. Shall we begin?, said Shroat.

It had been a long time. Since his departure from the Grand Army of the Republic, Shroat did not see Jedi anywhere in the streets anymore. All the ponytails, all the lightsabers, all the robes. Everything disappeared. It was a sad sight, Shroat missed them for a very long while.

Stepping into the office, he looked around and noticed a messy desk. It was filled with sketches, printed pages, and various designs. Interesting, and rather unique, designs. It looked like the company was up, creating desirable products, certain to sell.

Let us get into business, Shroat announced. Clearing his throat, throwing in an apology, he continued, My bad. Just a bit of a mess in there, I'll get it checked up soon. Either way, I am aware you have heard of my request, Master Ike?

A mass cloning project. That was what he reminded [member="Matsu Ike"] about. It was the very epitome to potentially defeating the Sith for good. Yet, he couldn't be sure.

Matsu looked at the man and gave a bow of her head while she was moving. Her attention shifting from him to her desk as one hand came out shifting and wiping at it mostly to move most of it aside and gather it up into piles while she remained in the seat and spoke. "Yes lets get started. Your request for a clone army was surprising but there is nothing major or bad with it. We acquired cloning facilities recently and medical labs for working on our projects. It has proven very nice." She had a few other ideas through on the things they could do and brought up a screen showing the labs they had and the organ cloning for hospitals and centers. "We don't have as many tubes as Spaarti or Kamino but we have enough to make them and with growth acceleration and flash training it can be done."

Commander Shroat

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Shroat slipped a little grin behind his helmet. It was set, there was a good chance his project would succeed and aid the Silver Sanctum for the greater good. He was more disappointed at how the Republic did not wish for his project to be implemented into their Grand Army, however it was expected. After the disaster several years ago, they did not wish for the same 'Great Jedi Purge' to occur again.

Perfect. We'll be developing many different kinds of soldiers. I shall offer every single one of them, formal and physical training too, in addition to your offer of flashing them. Of course, I shall give every one of them rights, and freedom. They will have a choice to either live inside the facilities provided, or live independently with funds covered by me, and an association, Shroat commented. The clones, to be recognized and respected, would of course, require their own rights. It was necessary, as Shroat wished the same occurred back during the Clone Wars, days when he was most active.

Matsu listened to him and held out one hand as the console activated. "I do not know much of what the clones will want or need rights wise but they will need a template for the base and credits to mass produce equipment and gear in the numbers being talked about. My researchers have only ben able to make simple converters, they are not at these levels yet to mass produce but with enough funding it can be done." That was what it came down to in the end, as much as she didn't go with credits there was somethings you just needed and unless she was going to get to build a massive facility on Raxus to use the converters and the engine they had discovered. This would have to do. "Now who are we going to be setting up as the base clone?"

Commander Shroat

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Shroat thought for a bit. The Silver Sanctum's Grand Master had given him a massive amount of credits earlier as he discussed his plan, hoping for success. However, currency was not the issue.

A template was necessary, otherwise a cloning facility would not be able to even pump out a single trooper. Wondering what the chances were of having a clone cloned from a clone, he could not answer immediately. Turning to Master Ike, he asked, Is it possible to create troopers using me, a past clone, as a template?.

Nothing else was an issue now, until management and planning came into business. He had all the resources, and the resources of the company he was willing to pay, would solely depend on what they could do with them, and how much more they could receive. These were basic troopers he was talking about, perhaps even specialized troops if he wished.

Matsu was looking at him as she stood there and thought about it. In theory a clone of a clone should still be able it was like making a copy of a copy. The first one was fine but the more there was the more it degraded. "It is possible and might be safe but there is more of a chance for the template to be degraded as it all goes down the line of clones. We should be safe but it will be tested and tried to make purified in the labs. Thankfully we have some nice things set up and we'll be able to work with them." She had more ideas going forward though as it came to her and bringing up some of the implant ideas they had working and upgrades they might be able to do. "We'll be able to work on it though and with this influx of credits it will be able to fund plenty. Just tell me what you plan to put them in, I have bodygloves and gear but for an army strong armor is something we'll need to work on as well."

Commander Shroat

[member="Matsu Ike"]

He nodded in agreement. He could see the shine in her eyes, she was already prepared. Perfect, a good company for good business.

Shroat began to list several different types of soldiers, at first, the basics, then the elitist ranks. Putting as much detail as he could, he tried to explain the purposes and possibilities of equipment or weapons. He knew he would need more than just a single conversation to settle everything, perhaps even a list.

As he finished adding on extra details and suggestions, he took a deep breath, and asked for water.

[OOC: Sorry for the super late reply. Been busy with school work. I will make another post based on the details.]

Matsu looked at what he had and listened to the ideas. She was making mental notes and her hand found a datapad as her fingers moved with a nod of her head. "We will be able to do that and start right away. Should take a day to clone the samples and put them in the tubes. As needed we'll use growth acceleration and get the implants and equipment to train them up. Switching and upgrading it as times goes on. The Silver Sanctum will have their clones and an army. We'll need to work on the finer details like the training you want to have flashed and taught." She had her attention on some of the notes with other gear they could work on for it. "We could use your help, I know the ranger's are working on new gear with the recent mandalorain weapon and armor smiths who joined us."

Commander Shroat

Shroat grinned under his helmet.

"Seems like things may go well. I hope to see good progress, Master Ike".

He hoped to meet others who could help him very soon. With Ike and the right staff, he could set up the army he wanted, planned. The Silver Sanctum could do great with the army.

"Do take your time. However, I will usher you later on to complete this project as soon as possible, if the Silver Sanctum is forced to face another major faction in this galaxy. I hope we both understand if this sort of situation were to occur", he noted.

Saluting, Shroat exited the business room, and entered the elevator.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu watched him and she gave a nod to match his salute. She might have been a jedi and led as a general or whatever but she wasn't a soldier. Just someone with some skills and she watched him go off while she was planning. The datacron Ayden had given her would allow for some special work they could do with the clones as needed. She should be able to put a great many things forward while sitting in her seat and going over the list of contracts and supplies they had as she started diverting some to the cloning facilities and putting the orders in. The credits for the clones and gear they would be able to use and her jedi were working on the next batches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom