Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

business and a glass of wine

Brin chucked to himself "so your running from a guy. well i guess you could have found worse places to run away to then the Legion."
Brin sat back, finally letting his guard down and relaxed "so you gave up nobility to come to.." Brin lowered his voice to little more then a whisper "...the kingdom of the brutes"
he was clearly enjoying getting to know [member="Sabrina Kotass"] and had no idea it wasn't true

Sabrina began laugh, Yer stupid I know, I think might leave them soon. The way came out, was quite funny, did not half make her giggle. Though to be honest, I am not sure where to go when I do. If back to serenno, I would have to face family, and if I stay. I will be in middle, of someone else war. She was referring to the republic, every one new it`s was only matter time, before these to clashed in all out war.
Her mood turned somber, and she asked [member="Brin Vext"]. Are you worried about it, or do you think, it might be adverted?

Brin laughed as he sipped his wine "if my plan come together i will be spending the war sitting back in my office pumping out droids for both sides"
the prospect of war had never even occurred to Brin. he had fallen into the role of soldier so well it was as if he had done it before. most of his training had come so naturally to him, he was an excellent marksman with a rifle and out performed most cadets in physical training, for a mechanic he was in terrific shape.
"are you worried about being called up to the front lines against the republic?"
[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

Sabrina answered honestly Yes, it was not the war it self what scared her. It was facing a jedi, and possibly blowing her cover, or being killed, for the unwashed hordes of mandalorians. She was training to be sith, war would come to her eventually, but why for wrong side, fighting another enemy.
She rather be where [member="Brin Vext"] would be, making sure both side`s wiped them selves out. As that would allow the sith empire, a chance to return. While both side`s weakened each other, they could get their armies together, and peacefully take over worlds, and rebuild the empire.
I might join you, on the side line`s if I can. Though I doubt I get the option, they may be a planetary draft, even if I do leave.

"well you would be welcome to join me"
the words slipped out of Brins mouth before he even had a chance to thing.
he had seen her fire a blaster and he was certain that she wouldn't survive long on a battle field.
"i cant imagine the the Mandalorians calling up conscripts. they pride 'the worrier way' to much." Brin smirked at his own words " calling untrained conscripts is more something the Empire would have done"
suddenly Brins hands grasped his face as he felt the world spinning. for him it had to be the worst place and time to have a flash back. he griped chuncks of his hair as his mined was flooded with the images of devastation fire and sounds of screaming and pain.
finally the scrams dulled Brin opened his eyes. his eyes took a little time to ajust but when he looked up he saw that only [member="Sabrina Kotass"] was looking at him. he mustn't have made as much of a scene as he thought.

Sabrina actually sensed, every thing his mind let out, it was like waking scream in his head. As he looked at her, she felt sorry for him, no wonder he wanted to build a company up, he need away from war. He seen to much already, and it broke him. I think it`s time we got you home, She said to [member="Brin Vext"], she finished her glass of wine, and then turned to signal the waiter.
The waiter came over, Can help you, Sabrina replied Yes I think, we like the bill please. As the waiter head off to get the bill, she turned back to brin, and asked him Are you okay?

his vision still blurry he waved down her question "yeah ill be fine. sorry you had to see that." stumbling to his feet Brin held himself up by the table as he reached for his wallet.
still unable to see 100% Brin began to cound on his fingers as he spoke "my first batch of droids needs to be delivered as intreats on the loan" he slowly took his own weight "i need to provide records of my transactions on the 7th of every month" his eyes slowly became focused "i must pay off as least 10 000 credits per year till the debt is fully payed off" Brin finally recovered stood up straight looking at [member="Sabrina Kotass"] "and you are to be my secretary" a child like grin spread across Brins face "did i forget anything ?"

Yes to sign the data pad, and then you go home, and get sent to count. The funds will be your account, by time you wake up. She then added Know pay the bill, and we get on with our job`s. She smiled at [member="Brin Vext"] as she said it, she new this meeting was over, she had enjoyed getting dressed up, even f some other`s legionary took micky out her for doing so.

Brin payed the bill then lead [member="Sabrina Kotass"] to the door and out onto the street. there he took the pad and after having one last read through the new terms, he signed it
"that is all i guess, it has been a very nice night"
a taxi pulled up and Brin opened the door to let Sabrina get in. just before it left Brin spoke "so any chance of a second date"

Sabrina winked at him, she new did not want get involved with him, though he was nice person. We will see, though we may be are war tomorrow. She then got taxi, and forward the signed deal to the count, the money would be in [member="Brin Vext"]. bank account within the hour. Hopefully he start production soon, so droids may be use to them, when they rebellion start`s.
Itt did not take long, to get back her dig`s inside the barrack`s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom