Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

business and a glass of wine

Brin sat waiting for @[member="Sabrina Kotass"]. he was already doubting why he was even there, it all seemed to good to be true. a random girl who Brin met earlier that in a pub was offering Brin the credits he needs to begin his dream of a droid factory.

Brin looked around the restaurant. it was the nicest he could fined and Brim released it was the only place on Mandalor he had seen no armor or helmets. the owners appeared to be a couple of Corellians from their accent. most of the people eating seemed to be foreigners as well.

sitting back in his chair Brin neatened up his collar. it was the first time he had not worn his armor and he fely very strange. he was wearing neat brown pants, a white shirt and a black vest. this along with his newly trimmed beard made him look alot more like a businessman and less like a soldier.

Sabrina came via a taxi, she had no speeder of own yet, and was about to do a major bit, for the rebellion. She new, she had give man a reason why she was willing to invest, other than well we are about to start a war. So though droids would be handy for us, as the mandalorains are, really quite hard, and we like to win.

She came in to, probably the only Corellian bar on mandalor, she saw him, he made an effort. Which is good, as he might be looking beyond the deal, and might not be asking too many awkward questions, about the money. Sabrina was wearing a knee length black dress, with a v neck shape at the front, and it had a floral pattern using, a see through lace over top half of dress.. She manged to do her up, and was wearing a fascinator, white blue flower on it, to keep her hair in place. In hand she hand a small blue hand bang, made out leather. Her shoes, where high heels, black with shine on the finish.

She first went to the head waiter, who then took her to, her table, with brin. He pulled out her chair, so she could sit down, with ease. She actually liked, the place he had found. She looked at him, in the eye`s and said Sorry I am later.
@[member="Brin Vext"]

"oh its ok" he blurted completely caught off guard by her outfit. he tried to compose himself. this was a business deal, not a date. he had to focus on the issue at hand and not the beautiful woman in front of him. a problem that was hared enough when she was wearing her military uniform, now it was next to impossible.
this was the most important business meeting Brin had ever been to and he was being completely distracted. he couldn't let this meeting go badly. if he ruined this meeting he would never get the credits he needed, he would never find out who this woman was and why she was so interested in his plan and he would never get another date.

with nothing to say Brin decided to try small talk "i trust you fond the place ok?"

the waiter returned with a bottle of Corellian wine and filled two glasses
@[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

Sabrina Had to get a taxi, other wise I just got out, the barrack`s. She then took, a sip glass wine, So the droid factory, She said as she put glass down. I talked to a few people, and I can have the money, but their a few stipulations. She took pause, and pulled a data pad from purse.
One he had to sign formal contract, so he become`s responsible for the money.
Two his first shipment droids, to go house of @[member="Count Aretine"], as interest payment.
Three until first payment was made, sabrina had to stay in the company, to assure payment.
Four house of serenno, has access to account`s and ledger`s till the loan is paid off.
Five the loan is over a ten year, payment plan, at end each year he must paid ten thousand off, or default.
Sabrina looked @[member="Brin Vext"], as he went over basic terms, she was aloud to negotiate, a little on terms.

brin looked over the data pad carefully reading the fine details of the contract.
this was more like it, strict buisnes. Brin could deal with this.
"hmm."
giving his first shipment away would be a hard price but ultimately completely worth it. Brin could finally see who @[member="Sabrina Kotass"] was working for. this count of serenno was the source of the loan and he wanted battle droids. it was safer not to look any more into it.

"what do you mean by serenno having access to accounts and ledgers ?"
Brin planed to pay of the loan in less then ten years but still didn't like the idea of having his accounts and ledgers open to a third party.

Sabrina did not have good luck, at the whole data pad, She replied how ever I think it`s so, he can check if you decide to renegotiate the loan, due to problem`s? She paused for a minute why, she had a sip of wine. She put glass back down, and then added So he will no your lying to him, if does happen, I guess.
Sabrina suspected, it was more away to keep track, of who is buying war droids. So he could cash in future wars, in other investment`s. Though she could never be certain about this, as the count was sith, and sith like to keep their secret`s.
As they where talking, the waiter, a young zabrak, came over with menu`s, and asked Is every thing okay with drink`s? Sabrina decide to let @[member="Brin Vext"], answer the young man.

Brin was puled from his train of thought by the waiter. talking a menu from the man he replied "oh yes yes everything is perfect". the waiter gave a polite nod and began to walk away. Brin spoke up trying to catch the water before he got to far away "would we be able to get a plate of those small bread bun things". the man smiles clearly amused by Brins uncertainty "they will be out shortly"

Brin passed a menu to [member="Sabrina Kotass"] placing his own next to him. his attention now reverting back to the data pad. "i can provide your count with copies of my finical logs but you see how allowing someone to have full access to my accounts would be foolish." stroking his beard brin focused hard on the screen "hmm. 10,000 credits per year. is that a locked plan or a minimal repayment?" if brin could he would prifer to pay this debt off as fast as possible.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

I think it`s minimum, as you paying interest of up front, with the droids. As for the book`s, you could away`s fake the ledger`s, so you could hide your client base. She said the last bit, with a smile. Though she was little disappointed, he more interested in term`s, than her. Though he was not going to get any where, as he was not strong in the force, an she did not want to risk committing herself, to some one who was not. Some attention would be nice though, she picked up her menu, and looked at it. Then waited for next question, from [member="Brin Vext"].

Brin smiled "i do not wish to hide anything. i have nothing to hide, i simply wish to clarify.the terms state the house of serenno will have access to my accounts and ledgers till the loan is paid off." sipping his wine he continued "i understand the counts concern for his investment and having my finical transaction records is hard enough. but giving them full access" Brin shook his head "i just cant agree to that."

Brin was startled as he realised the young zabrak was standing next to him. "here are your rolls" he smiles polity clearly aware he had disturbed something "are you ready to order"
Brin had not evan looked at the menu yet "umm yes" picking up the menu quickly he ordered "ill have the stake medium well done please".
the waiter nodded as he entered the order onto a small data pad "and you miss?"

I will have the ham salad, with a side order of onion ring`s please. She then turn her attention back [member="Brin Vext"], and continued, So what can you offer him, as reassurance, he not going to be swindle. She took a sip of her wine, then proceed explaining the count`s concern`s. As it`s a lot money, and he`s only got my word, your good for it. The book`s could be waved, but he have to offer some thing, as count wanted this go head. As it met his short term goals, but long term, he want some thing out of it, other than his money back.

"hmm, ill let your count have access to my business logs, that being the logs of the past month evry month. " sipping his wine again Brin looked into [member="Sabrina Kotass"] eyes. they were such nice eyes and brin struggled to keep a stern face "that is my offer. you can look over my shoulder if you must but i dicid where i go"
Brin knew he was being used but he was determined he would make good out of this arrangement as well

sabrina

He finally gave some attention, while talking to her, she decide she give him his own way on this. Okay, but you have to give a report by, the 7th of each month. She took a sip of wine, as she did she peered over, her glass at [member="Brin Vext"]. As she put glass down again, she leaned over table, slightly and then whispered. The count is to busy, to keep an eye over, your shoulder all the time. I do`nt think he`s going to be intrested in your day to day activities. She then lent back, and used the force, to scan for any emotions coming off him.

Brins mined was a mess of thoughts and feelings. [member="sabrina"] was a very attractive woman and he was struggling to keep his mined of toppinc. his outward appearance might have been somewhat calm but inside it was in shambles.
"so that would be your job then? to keep an eye on me?"
to be honest brin didn't dislike the idea of her keeping an eye on him but he had to concentrate for now.

Sabrina could sense, his emotions, she could tell precisely what thinking. She guessed it had more to do with, how close the deal was any thing else. ​I think my job, is to make sure you do set up business, so you do`t run of with his money. As she spoke their food arrived, the waited carried, the two plate`s in one arm.
He gave [member="Brin Vext"], his first then said, For you sir then gave sabrina her meal and for you miss, enjoy your meal. Sabrina then looked, at brin, and asked so do we have a deal?

Brin nodded at thge waiter as he placed down his food "thank you" then turned to [member="Sabrina Kotass"] "ill think about it"
Brin looked down at his meal, it was a very large steak and brin doubted he would finish it. it gave him the time he needed to think about the offer so without any more distractions Brin cut into his mean and began to eat.

She started to took into her meal, it was quite nice, She decide to change the subject for know, so where you from, if you don`t mind me asking. She going have to shadow this person for awhile, till first droids shipment was ready anyway. So she may as well, know hi a little, it`s not like he was a barbarian, like the rest of the mandalorians.
[member="Brin Vext"]

after swallowing his mouthful Brin smiled "if i told you, would you tell me where your from"
he still knew nothing about her, only that she was a legionnaire and worked for the house of serenno. he still didnt know her name. part of him didnt want to know but a big part of him really wanted to know

I already told you, I am from serenno, it`s why I could apply for the loan. She sure told that back at firing range, what next would he not remember her name, even though it was on data pad she gave him earlier. Three until first payment was made, sabrina had to stay in the company, to assure payment. She wonder if he ever listened to her, unless it was about the money. It did not matter really, as long serenno got those droids. Though be nice to think he did, even though would get him anywhere.
[member="Brin Vext"] :p

(hehe woops)
smiling Brin continued "telling me you are from serenno doesn't give me much information to work on. anyway, i dont have much to tell because i dont know much. i have no memory before a few months ago. that is why i joined the legion, i literally had no where else to go"
brin didnt want to go into even the little he did knew about his past. flashes of memories. killing, screaming, flames. not really the topic Brin wanted to bring up on a date.

Well I live on the count`s estate, close enough to gossip, know what going on. Not close enough, to influence it though. She had some more her meal, and decide to lie about why she joined the legion. I joined up, to get away from some one, to be honest. She had a sip of wine, and continued her lie. Don`t get me wrong he was nice enough, but I did not like him, that way. Though my family did, as he was She put her finger`s up, as quotation mark`s Nobel. She put glass down, and continued I did not want to let them down, and want him to find another, whilst I was not their. Stupid I know, but seemed as good place to go as any. She then leaned back, in her seat, and waited to see what [member="Brin Vext"] thought of, her story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom