Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burning Down The House

Asheda gave Marcus a slight eye roll,, even when he had just been in a fire fight, almost getting seriously injured, he was still flirting, "Just asking if you where okay, no need to get all mushy on me", she dusted herself off completely before hopping over the bar, still utterly confused by the scene that unfolded, she was not one to know a lot about bounty hunters, but if the just wanted to kill one guy, what was with the armed squad.

They could have just as easily blown up the entire place, unless they where here from something in particular, but who would keep something of such apparent value in a strip club of all places. She mulled over this as Sol offered the trauma kit, which she politely refused, "No need I have dealt with torture and much worse, perhaps keep it in-case of any surviving party members". She was tougher then first glance would tell, both mentally and physically.

She was about to ask the man what he knew about the attack but stopped as a dark force seemed to emanate from the back room from which they came, it was sinister, but not that accompanied with death, what ever it was caught the attention of both Sol and the young woman the two hurrying back into the room, followed closely by mister Mando who had come back after the fight was all over. 'And here I was thinking Mando sought glory in battle'.

Asheda contemplated following the group, what ever caused the attack was important enough to call for mass killing, surely it would be of interested to the First Order as well. She silently beckoned Marcus to follow her as she crept towards the back room, hopefully things would no devolve into another fight.

[member="Koda Fett"] l [member="Marcus Lund"] l [member="Sol Damerin"] l [member="Katria Vekarr"]

Making her way through the hall at the back of the club, there was an unsettling feeling coming over her with each step she took. It was almost as if the air itself had become somewhat stagnant, but not enough for an individual like herself to struggle for breath; nor dull the senses. It wasn't until she'd made her way into the spice traders office that she began to feel the brunt of what had made her feel uneasy. Every part of the room was littered with an abhorrent ghastliness.

The smell of burnt flesh permeated the air as she made her way into the office and surveyed the chaos that had ensued. While the carnage and splay of body parts didn't come as an immediate surprise to the young mercenary, there was still the unsettling feeling in the air of the room that continued to grip at her focus. Keeping her verpine close, holding it aloft for a quick shot, she slowly crossed the room; stepping over limbs and fallen objects as she did. When she finally reached the safe she noticed, rather unceremoniously, the body of what she believed to be the man she'd been tasked to isolate.

Well I suppose that makes the job a bit easier, she noted as she observed Garza who now had a cauterized hole through his head. Turning away she brought her attention to the safe once more, stepping closer to it and feeling the unease grip her tighter. Whatever had been inside of it to accompany what remained did not belong in a place such as this.

I didn't sign up for this fething kark of a mess. She thought to herself as she reached into the safe and withdrew the data pads inside. If she could crack them there was likely a fortune worth of information inside. On the other hand the credits would do nicely to pad her pocket, unfortunately she knew her invoker would likely be along shortly.

Quickly tucking the data pads under her arm and collecting up one of the larger gems, she turned to face the entrance of the office with her verpine at the ready. She preferred to be safe than openly willing to trust whoever might seek something from her.

Especially when that something might be her head.

[member="Sol Damerin"] [member="Koda Fett"]

There wasn't much left to do or see. Sol enters the room behind Katria and eyes the datapads. "All things considered I guess those can be your cut." He says with a shrug as he pulls a compressible bag from a pouch and snaps it open. He scoops what remains of the loot into it and shrugs. "We can split the rest of what's here with the others." He moves over and pokes Garza. "I am taking the bounty though, I didn't waste a month of my life bodyguarding that little poodoo stain to walk away empty-handed." He doubted everyone would go along with that but hey, if they had an issue they could try and claim the bounty before he did.

Cracking his limbs there is one thing he does want to ask. "You ever hear of an organization called The Legacy of Ker'Aidyn?" It was a name he was fairly certain he wasn't supposed to know. The sith who'd been masquerading as a guard, much like Sol, had mentioned it before killing Garza. "You should have just given us the siphon, you should have known better than to cross The Legacy of Ker'Aidyn. You know what happens to those who do." Garza's response right before dying had been strained and Sol could only vaguely remember it but it had amounted to: "No survivors." Did these guys really kill anyone who knew about them that might stand against them? That was quite the policy but it would explain why they'd tried to kill everyone. Ensure that any who might have seen or heard something they shouldn't have was dead. This information would be shared with Katria since she was there and eventually anyone else who was interested.

[member="Asheda Tyr"] | [member="Katria Vekarr"] | [member="Marcus Lund"] | [member="Koda Fett"]

Marcus looked at [member="Asheda Tyr"] "I appreciate your concern" he said whit a smile. he looked her over whit concer fore a moment "hope you didn't get to banded up in thad fight"
He looked around the room again, he pored one of the corpses laying on the floor whit his boot "wat a waste, these merc's sould learn how to apply appropriate force, bit of overkill fore a simple bounty" he followed her silently into the back room, walking very cautiously at first, stil worryd about the wound in his leg. His stride became more confident whit eastch step thoug as it assured him the wound in his leg shouldn't course more than a minor hindrance at most.
Before turning to the backroom he turnd to [member="Sol Damerin"] "Do you know wat thad corpse could have done to earn this kind of slaughter just to kill him?" he asked as it seemed like Sol had previous dealings whit Graza

[member="Asheda Tyr"] | [member="Katria Vekarr"] |[member="Koda Fett"] [member="Sol Damerin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom