Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUNNIES! BUNNIES! It must be bunnieeeeeeeeeeees!!!

Nessa was grumpy. She was on Naboo, again. Truthfully, she wasn't a real fan of this planet. Too many Gungans. The sunshine was nice and pretty, and it was always great to end up on Naboo of all places after a long journey through hyperspace, but really, twice in two weeks was too much. There were other things she wanted to do, other things she wanted to see.

But no. Absolutely not. Her ship had to just have something go wrong with it inside of the engine when she was close to Naboo, and the emergency landing she'd done was super not fun. And now she was grounded here, until the mechanics fixed her ship, because engine studies were one of the few things she'd never gotten actual experience with.

A room had been rented, since they assumed it would be ready by morning (really, that always meant 2-3 days if not more), but their pens kept breaking off. So Nessa wanted to go and get some drawing equipment. Not that she was much of an artist, mind you. But it had been a while since she'd last doodled bunnies over super sikrit papers, and she needed some white chalk (and pink, d'uh) so she could get it done.

But it was also the first time she was in an art supply shop ever, wide eyed as she took in the sightsand smells, ehr lips ever so slightly parted. "Shinyyyyyy...."

@[member="Serian Loria"]

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
It had taken him far too long to find the right shop for the kinds of paints and drawing supplies he required. He hated the synthetic stuff, the colors never fit right, the smells were horrid, no, where he could he always bought natural things. He walked through the door and noticed a woman standing in awe at the displays, he was a bit envious of the wonder she showed. The clerk came over and bowed “Lord Loria, I have the supplies you ordered.

He gave the man a nod, following him to the counter. He was new to his recent title, his income had put him in the upper bracket. The only reason it was ‘new’ was because he had left his previous title of old back in the past. Since his return he’d chosen to use his birth name and not an alias so that in this new present he would not mirror his past and have questions asked. He’d been fishing for new contacts amongst the book collectors, the area he was looking was in old tomes and relics. The fall of the Sith had pushed much of their archives out and he was collecting it.

The boxes were brought out and he looked over it all carefully “I was worried the paper and canvas would be the hard part Kavak, I bow to your talents.

The man grinned “You were very detailed, that did most of my work for me, plus I got to strike a deal with a new supplier, so really its I who should thank you.

@[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

Art supply shops. Why had she never gone to one before?! Pet shops, candy shops, fashion boutiques (mommie made her, she never wanted to go!)... But never an art supply shop, though she had a nice chunk of memories spent at the mansion's library, doodling and painting while her sisters were tutored by their parent. Things had changed around the house by the time she's grown up and reached the age in which it was supposed to be her turn to be tutored in such a way, but she always cherished the good times.

Walking through the isles of the shop, Nessaroe let her fingers run atop of all the tiny packages, all the colores and textures that came against her skin made her shiver with happiness. Towards the end of the last isle, a children' corner had been set, where little ones could play and paint and everything.

Nessarose bit her lower lip. There was a set of finger pants there. She wanted it. But she didn't want to make a scene in case it was not allowed. Yes, it was a childish and terrible thing to do, but c'mon. Fingerpainting! Adults who were against it were adults with no heart and soul!

Bouncing her way to the front of the shop, she somewhat rudely ignored the man who was there with the boxes, and flashed her sweetest smile at the person behind the counter. "Can I finger paint in the children's corner?" she assked, grinning from ear to ear, her eyes brilliantly flashing with excitement.

@[member="Serian Loria"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom