Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Built On Ashes | Dominion of Dorin | NIO

OBJECTIVE II //: WE CAN'T BE FOUND
LADY SILENCE
COMPNOR:// Hyperion Hyperion
// TARGET >>
THE MONTEREY CIRCLE | DORIN SYNDIC //
AnvXSoN.png

"Minor security detail, nothing too problematic."

With any powerful group of individuals came an equally strong security detachment. Still, in the case of this occasion, the group had made a sail barge their meeting of choice, and as such, the security wasn't as heavy as it would've been anywhere else. Agent Yubari had done this line of work for the agency countless times and excelled at making undesirables vanish at the behest of her superior Harrsk. That was all she was made for and designed to be good at, the craft of murder and mutilation. And unlike the real flesh agents of COMPNOR, she had no qualms or empathy for those she killed, nor reservations about who it was that she hunted down. It was all she ever knew or aspired to do.

"You know what you are here for Agent A, see to it that no one leaves this barge alive; if there are non-hostile bystanders, then see to it they do not leave alive either."

She knew all about Mr Hayes or better known by the code name of Abaddon in COMPNOR files, the only surviving product of project Sheol and by all accounts a freak of science. In a strange sense, they were both the children of Moff Kapshans work for Agent Yubari was also a product of one of Kapshans projects. Being one of many HRDs produced from project ERIS and being among the first to be put into active service, but just like the failed project Sheol, her father abandoned his children and fled Imperial space. Due to project ERIS's success, however, it was not discontinued, and the venerable Moff Kapshan was replaced by a team of scientists who continued his work in making the perfect HRD.

MOSHED-2021-3-26-13-21-16.jpg

COMPNOR // Rika Hiro Rika Hiro
// TARGET >> THE MONTEREY CIRCLE | DORIN SYNDIC //

"Very well, Lady Silence."

No more words were exchanged between the two as they awaited the storm.

The tempest arrived with remorseless violence, unleashing a torrent of rain, a sweeping wind, and a symphony of roaring thunder. The duo darted under its cover, its black clouds suffocating the light leaving no witness of their movement. With an unnaturally long leap from the ground, the assassins landed on the deck of the sail barge. The lives of two unsuspecting security guards were cut short in the blink of an eye. Abbadon disposed of both bodies over the railing and down unto the dusty soil of Dorin.

His eyebrow twitched and arched only slightly beneath his mask, "A party?" Abaddon asked noting the hum of music coming from a lower deck within the barge, then silently withdrew a vibrodagger; its length ideal for the confined spaces of the yacht. He stepped cautiously, next to a door leading inside the barge, following the mumble of a patrol drawing nearer.

The assassin peaked and saw three of the security guards approaching from inside. They walked in a line, meaning that one would see them first, then the rest could potentially raise the alarms just a moment before their lives would be cut short. "Up." he said, then silently climbed over the structure from which the patrol were coming from. His idea was evident to the Silence, they would wait for the three to all exit unto the deck and jump them from above.

Kill them in one move.

3xuNru1.jpg

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
BYOO
STARRING | "THE BOSS" Irveric Tavlar
N5cG5gd.png

"I can do that."

The pitch was successful, somewhat. He wasn't persecuted or arrested on the spot despite revealing the nature of his idea. Of course, unveiling this plan to the Imperator was to secure confidence between the two. There were few people Djorn trusted and maintain a stable relationship with.

"This'll be our secret, Boss. If things get rough with this idea, you can toss me under the bus. Put this all on me, so that your image doesn't get tainted at all."

LADY SILENCE
COMPNOR:
// Hyperion Hyperion
// TARGET >>
THE MONTEREY CIRCLE | DORIN SYNDIC //
AnvXSoN.png

She followed Abaddons lead as they made their way covertly towards the site of execution. The pair swiftly made quick work of two unsuspecting guards with all the clean clinical like the execution of professionals at work. Abaddon seemingly stopped in his tracks, prompting a look of annoyance on Agent Yubari's usually emotionless visage.

"People tend to have parties, Agent Abaddon."

Asa remarked robotically, moving to take up the opposite of Abaddon in anticipation of the upcoming guard patrol as she withdrew a stiletto dagger and nodded to Abaddon to give the signal.

"Man, I'm still fuckin' pissed over the game." one voice complained, "I blasted all o' my wife's credit on that shit and I won't hear the end of it."

"Told ya they'd lose. That Loth'ik's a wild card, can win you a game, can you lose you a game."

"C'mooon-- that ref was chit, you give a penalty for that?? Game's nothin' more than glorified ballet now. Bring back the 30's, man, right outta the Gulag Plague. Hardened men, real men. None of this girly crap--guess good times do create weak men, after all, ain't that what the saying is?"

"Man, I don't wanna listen 'bout no men anymore-- y'all seen that twi'lek they brought down?"

"Which one? There's an army of 'em down 'ere."

"The one with the tattoos on her lekku, you saw 'er, right?"

"Bro, literally half of them had tattoos on their lekku."

"C'mon, you know which one I'm talkin' about."

"Oh! The one that--"

The meaningless ramble ceased when death dropped from above. They wanted to scream but their throats had been punctured, no air to touch their mangled vocal cords. Abaddon took the one on the right, the lekku-loving freak, and Silence took the grumpy one on the left. The assassins' crimson trail culminated with both of their blades meeting within the gambler's neck; a bloodied gag and an indebted wife was all that he left behind.

Abaddon crouched to wipe his vibrodagger clean on the gambler's bodyglove; an exercise that always felt eerily soothing, even when he had been simply Hayes.

"I'm not an agent, Silence. The name's enough." he stated coarsely as he disposed of the three bodies over the yacht unto the pile growing below. The assassins were as violent as the storm.

"Lead the way to the party. I'm sure we're invited."

Debauchery lingered in the air.

OBJECTIVE II //:
WE CAN'T BE FOUND
LADY SILENCE
COMPNOR
:// Hyperion Hyperion

AnvXSoN.png

The pair took up positions on either side of windows, looking into the party room below. The dim sounds of drunkard revealing and flashes of light from the disco ball illuminating both Asa and Abaddons faces in a grim, pale light. Were it a simple observation job, no doubt she might've been below mixing amongst the drunkards and men of the circle. Instead, things were made much more straightforward in the equation; at least, that is how she saw it as she primed a pair of grenades.

"Secure the exit to the room, do not give them leave to escape."

Like fish in a barrel, except instead of shooting them, the HRD would simply drop grenades below into the packed party room and let it do the work. These were incendiary, and even though she knew all too well, her grenades would not kill every soul in the room; it would at least cause a fire and send the rest to the bottom of the seabed.

"Secure the exit to the room, do not give them leave to escape."​

Without another word, Abaddon silently prowled towards the door leading into the party room. Ahead of him, with his back turned, a lone security guard on patrol, nonchalant and unaware that death stalked from behind. Three soundless strides and the assassin's hands came over the guard's shoulders, then yanked back the garrote. Supreme strength cracked the hyoid bone before the alien could choke to death from a lack of air.

Abaddon carefully set the body down on the floor, put back the garrote within his utility belt, and remained in place. "I'm in position."

Lady Silence flung the grenades down at the pit of Gomorrah. The beeping orbs tumbled like toys on the expensive carpets lining the floors, then chaos erupted; explosion ruptured to bits most of the depraved attendees and flames engulfed the rest. Frantic, the survivors began flooding the exit door for a way out stampeding each other to death, and those that made it out in the hallway were met by the large, intimidating figure of Abaddon. A single crazed laser eye staring them down.

He pulled the trigger of his verpine shatter rifle and did not depress his finger until every single one of the survivors was filled with rounds. As the yacht began to lean unnaturally to its sides and strain under Silence's destruction, they knew it was time to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom