Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Building the Ranks

Zaiden sat at his desk in Ahvulan, rubbing his chin. Since beginning the Grey Forces, the man had begun amassing allies. More importantly he was taking on more apprentices.

However, it was slow. He needed to speed this up. War was everywhere. The Sith were growing in power. The Jedi were trying to counter it all. Powers were riding while his barely did a thing.

Current he was thinking of the woman he has dealt with before. Bryn. She could be an ally if he reached out. He could let her become something note worthy...

Nodding he sent out a burst into the Force. It would reach through space and touch her. It was like a calling. It said, I need your assistance, come to me.

Bryn Celli Ddu Bryn Celli Ddu

The sithling heard the call through the Force from a man that helped open this door for her. She was an assassin and took her job pretty seriously. There were other skills she had, but that was her best skill. Due to her high cybernetics, touching the Force was a bit difficult and she would never be a strong Force user. That was fine by her and she took what she could.

Zaiden had taught her about telepathy and a few other minor and easy skills that any novice could do and that was as far she had gotten. Somehow Bryn knew exactly where to find the man and was soon on her ship to arrive at his request. Being a familiar face to his people, they allowed her to pass with ease and within a few hours, she was approaching his office.

It was rare that he summoned her, but she wasn't going to ignore it. Leaving her garb in her ship, there wasn't a need to hide who she was around him and her face showed clearly. Bryn was far from helpless if there was a need to fight. She knew hand to hand combat and used knives with a great deal of skill. Moving like a cat and walking almost silently, she waved at him as she walked in.

"What is it you need from me, Zaiden? It's not often I hear from you."

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Zaiden leaned back in his seat. Watching the woman come in was a show in itself. A lot of people frown at cybernetics. He saw through it to her beauty. It was still clear why they had once upon a time nearly been a thing.

"Bryn." Zaiden smiled, "It really has been to long. You look great." He visibly looked her up then down before folding that idea up and locking it away. He had a purpose in life now. He couldn't simply act on urges.

"I need you for a purpose. I have people I am working with now, and I need your help with it." He bridged his hands together, "I told you once I saw great things in your future. Maybe this is it. Be one of my right hands. Help me make the Galaxy better." He went straight to the point. No bearing around the bush. He needed her help plain and simple.

After they had parted ways, Bryn had returned to the Sith and her old habits. Not that this was a bad thing and she was pleased with who and what she was within the Empire.

Anything they had was in the past and she accepted this. She was amoral and had no real concept of love or happiness. As such, she didn't care of they were lovers or not.

Nodding when he told her she looked great, she listened to what he had to say and the reason he called her to him. The eyebrow above her organic eye moved upward and then returned to its normal position. Taking a seat on his desk next to where his chair was, she crossed her legs and looked at him.

"You think I'm made to be a leader?"

Disbelief was on her face and she let out a small humorless sound.

"I am a soldier and assassin, Zaiden. Not a leader."

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Zaiden chuckled, "I didn't say leader. I want you as my hand. My will. I would send you to handle missions unbecoming of a Head of the Grey Forces. My people are already aligning themselves, and the ranks are swelling.

"But I cannot expect a pure being, or even just one of good, to do some things I will need." Zaiden stared calmly, "I would send you to handle assassination, battle, any form of... Conversation that needed a more agressive touch, if you will"

Glancing to his holocom, he noted a message from an ally. He opened it and read through the heavily coded text. Nodding he gestured it away, "So, could I count on you to assist me? I also could help you to achieve your greatest. I know the cybernetics issue, I once was more cybernetics than living tissues. But I can help you reach the very best you can attain.

"You would have access to my own tutelage, alongside any other in the ranks."

After his clarification, the cyborg relaxed and listened to what else Zaiden had to say. Crossing her legs and not caring if she messed up his desk, Bryn nodded. What he wanted sounded like something she could provide.

"Of course, Master Zaiden."

He had been the one to start her training and then they had separated. Being with him now, she knew that would continue and she would progress further than she could on her own.

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom