Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Building a stronger Foundation. (PM for Invite)

Grimm

Alex Starcrest of the Garon Clan of Mando-ade, the owner of ROS had tried to get a meeting with some other businesses. Many didn't care for his company or it's products, being that they had there own form of getting the products. It was rather saddening but finally someone had agreed to hear out his trade agreement, as he wanted to expand his own business with others in exchange for equal results. One day, supplying an entire faction with his products but that would be done at a later down the line.

He was at his company base on Basilisk, a mandalorian controlled planet that he had leeway on. It was mostly because he preferred neutral ground, being able to conduct business as usual. He made sure his field was prepped testing on his wares and relaxing in his chair rotating chair. He finally got to take a break from his armor and mask, since he didn't want to scream Sith. This was purely business and a young guy like himself, should have more fun once and a while.

[member="Nyos Val"]

Nyos sent word to the Mandalorian Command that he had a business meeting on Basilisk, a young businessman had set up a meeting to talk about a possible business deal. He had a crew of droids working on his ship as they neared the planet. He made ready to land and sent assuage to the young man he was meeting that he would be arriving shortly.

[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

The message came in through his agent, Alex just waited around with his big smile. Yet, he just decided that he would meet the guy at the landing pad. Walking out of the office, he would wait around with a few of his guards that were lizard alien people natural to this planet. What he was wearing was a fluffy coat, white hair, and pink eyes that seemed to stare into people's souls.

Once the person landed at the platform, he would be the first to greet him with a soft smile as he waited calmly for the arrival of his contacts.

[member="Nyos Val"]

[member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"]

Nyos made the final descent to Basilisk and exited with a astromech droid by his side. He turned from his ship to see the white haired man waiting with guards.

He had only his vibrosaber and pistol on his hip, his Protectorate military dress uniform pressed and tight against the mechanical muscles and robust chest that came from his training.

You must be Mr Starcrest. I am Nyos Val of InVal Cybernetics. I hear you have a proposition for me, his metal hand outstretched in offering of a handshake.

[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex accepted the handshake as he greeted him with a smile. He noticed his enhancements and what he might have been.

"Welcome!, my name is Alex starcrest. Its nice to meet you, as for the proposition. Let's walk and talk."

He said waiting for Nyos Val to walk along side him. His guards were standing on the sides to allow the guest into their defenses.

"So any questions about my company you like to ask?"

[member="Nyos Val"]

"Thank you for inviting me. Yes, my first question is, What is the purpose of your company, not what it does, but what did you make it for? Second, how might my company aid yours?"

Nyos kept a weary eye on the guards. He knew he was in friendly territory but he was ever alert. His past made him so.

[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex was taken back by his response, he had a few idea's but he didn't want to sound rude. Plus, he would like to be truthful with his future exploits.

"A good question! My father had created this company to support smugglers and the ever growing demand in warfare to support his family. Despite his goal, he had meant the end of a blaster shot to his back and dying before he could realize his goal. I've come far and put time into the company being his heir, now I wish to one day supply weaponry for everyone to purchase and protect themselves with."

Alex said his fist raised up high into the air, he was still rather young and tended to stray off important facts. Plus, he had other problems than his company, but they didn't matter at the moment.

"Now your company is based around cybernetic parts for people scarred from warfare, correct? I was thinking along the lines of trying to support my people with those parts. As you know, because of the Sith invasion of countless planets and destruction. I wish to supply mandalorians with some of your tech, help them recover and hopefully fight once more for the greater good."

It was odd to speak in the mind-set of his faction, but also the mandalorians that he was raised and trained by. Either way, he wished to change the face of these wars, but he wasn't strong enough to even admit such a thing. Maybe one day, though?

[member="Nyos Val"]

So what you are doing is supplying regular civilians with military grade weapons? That seems a little unsafe.

My company does provide a way for those affected by war maintain a normal life. And for those who must return to war, I can make them better. I am a supplier for those in need. We are in a similar frame of mind. Trying to take a bad thing and turn it good. For you, help those who cannot defend themselves, to be able to do so. I am helping those who lose a body part, replace them and live on. I see where we could work together, the only thing I see that makes the idea of us working together difficult or superfluous is that our companies could only be a mutual aid trade agreement. A merger would not be beneficial but maybe a contract to aid the people of Mandalore would give us just what we need.

[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

"Well you know the old saying, weapons don't kill people. People do, but understand what are trying to say."

They finally stopped at an open field, it was filled with targets and they were at a platform that looks over the area.

"I agree with your terms, a mutual aid contract would be useful. I know of the protectorate, in exchange for your services. My company will sell, trade, and support your group with cheaper products and man power to supply their demand? Now do you want to test out my current products?"

An http://starwarsrp.net/topic/21431-a-13-crusher-chopper/ , would be raised up to their level and looked ready to be used. Auto-cannon lasers, rockets on each side of the chopper and very deadly bladed chassis.

"So you want to test drive it?"

[member="Nyos Val"]

Nyos appreciated the young mans ambition. And the vehicle he brought up was impressive if a little crude.

"I must respectfully decline. My piloting abilities have never been strong. I'm more of a boot to dirt soldier", slamming his foot down and creating a dent in the ground.

He gestured [member="Grimm"] to demonstrate for him.

Grimm

Alex only nodded to him, watching as his foot had dented into the ground. It seemed that he was a strong fellow, but he only walked over to his chopper. Despite what most would think, he always used this product and was very skilled in it's systems. This wasn't a very easy craft to pilot for beginners but was it was a scouter that packed a punch.

"This is the A-13, better known as the Crusher Chopper. Capable of attacking both gunships and ground units with it's top mark auto-cannons, and excessive force of it's rockets. It also has a very durable hull that protects the user from almost any frontal to side attack, the only problem is your back but this is mostly attacking forward anyway. It's top speed is 150 miles per hour and is mostly used for scouting or quick blinding assaults on a budget. It also has some special features that make it one of kind around speeders, let me show you."

Alex jumped on the chopper, reeving up the engine as it purred like a kitty. He gave the open signal to his guards as they activated the training field. Targets spawned out from time to time, allowing alex to open fire upon them. Shooting on the go, the auto-cannons would destroy any target in the way of it, when it came up to a heavily armored tank. The auto-cannon was able to make a small hole in the target but it wasn't enough to destroy it. Switching over to the rockets, two of them would fly out and hit the target with a mighty explosion to occur.

Leaving the chopper to move along the course, moving having a line of dummy's in the way, with a wall at the end. He would reeve up to full speed as the burst of speed would crush through the dummies, the bladed chassis of the chopper would have some of the dummy impaled into the ground of the chopper. The reason being that it was sharp and created psychological warfare within the ranks to see this type of craft tearing through the field. When it was about to crush into the wall, Alex used it's special feature to lift off the ground as it flew into the air. Jumping over a thirty foot wall with ease, before it slowly landed on the ground again.

Alex brought back the chopper to the staging area, where Nyos would be waiting.

"So what do you think of my baby?"

[member="Nyos Val"]

I see those doing a lot of damage in battle. I may actually want to buy one. But first we need to sign an agreement.

Nyos pulled out a data pad from his side bag, drew up a program he had saved from previous business agreements.

The realms of our contract is trading goods for mutually beneficial uses. Aiding refugees and war victims. None of my products are permitted to be used by military figures unless they need a prosthetic organ. This is purely because I have exclusive military contracts.

Nyos held out the data pad for [member="Grimm"] to read over then sign. Then Nyos pulled out his credit chip so he could purchase a Chopper from Grimm.

Grimm

Alex looked over the contract, it was very straight forward. Nothing to complex, simply a trade agreement between the two of them and it would benefit his company. His business would go up in stock and than later he would be able to do more for his next few plans in his future.

"Alright, seems pretty legit."

He signed the data pad, than took his chip to make the transaction before returning it to him. He told one of his guards to get the chopper to Nyos's ship and than returned to him.
Extending his hand out to the his new partner for a handshake, with a smile on his face.

" Lets shake to a fruitful partnership, and please anything you would need in the future. Let me know, I'm always inventing new products."

[member="Nyos Val"]

Nyos replaced his datapad and credit chip back into his bag, took the young man's hand and nodded.

I will, I can see this being very beneficial indeed. I will keep in contact with you about new products on my end as well.

And with that, Nyos walked back his ship, with his new toy, and departed Basilisk for Moorja.

[member="Grimm"] (Thanks for the deal, I look forward to our companies growing in the future)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom