Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Building a Better Galaxy

So, a few already know but my long term plans for Devlin involve him becoming a more relatable antagonist for the site or various factions. The idea is that having grown up as a Sith but with a genius level intellect has lead him to believe that the force doesn't discriminate light or dark and neither should its users. Both sides are useful in how they are used and the very idea of separating it based on religion, cults, and factions had caused nothing but wars for the past x hundreds/thousands of years. His end goal is to bring peace and balance to the galaxy but not by destroying anything but creating a force for peace regardless of who does or doesn't want it. Followers of both light and dark with unique and special abilities acting as a policing force to create a better galaxy with less conflict on all sides. This of course will be opposed by most of all factions but is a worthy and relatable goal and I think could make for interesting writing and various events on the site.

As my character develops and becomes stronger he will seek to bring this initiative forward more. At the moment I am seeing who might be interested in joining Devlin, opposing, becoming friends, or other interesting characters involved in a complex story.

Thanks for reading!

Caedyn Arenais

C
Devlin Dara Devlin Dara

Caedyn is a bit of an advocate for peoples freedom and the right to choose how they live out their lives, he's not one to judge another for their alignment in the Force but only acts when injustices are committed, in order to protect others and make the Galaxy a safer place.

What your suggesting sounds fun, but I can see Caedyn being more of a rival or adversary to the way this group would go about forcing their will upon others, and I think that in itself would make for some great future interactions where ideals and moral values will come into question adding a bit more weight to every confrontation or run-in with one another.

TL;DR: Suggesting a future rival/opposition ;)

The Elysium Empire is VERY interested in the idea.

We also don't discriminate against Sith and Jedi, and we are undermanned. A few Jedi and Sith policing and helping us fix the galaxy would be nice. I'm interested in the long-term objective, or just a thread or two. Just hmu if you are interested.

Devlin Dara Devlin Dara

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom