Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Build a...Buddy?

wb1.png
TAGS:
Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru
alexboarder.png
Braze and Aliris stepped into the bustling mall, the vibrant hum of chatter and the scent of popcorn filling the air. He was very excited about this little escapade and thought this would be the best surprise he could give Aliris. The young Jedi apprentice led Aliris through the crowd, his eyes scanning for a particular store he knew she would love. Or at least that's what he thought girls would love. As they turned a corner, a colorful sign caught his eye, and a smile spread across his face. "There it is!" Braze exclaimed, pointing to the entrance of the store called "Build-A-Buddy."

The store front was adorned with adorable teddy bears of all sizes, each one wearing a different outfit or accessory. The large window display featured a group of teddy bears in various poses as if they were inviting passersby to come in and play.

Upon entering, the atmosphere was warm and inviting. Soft music played in the background, and the shelves were filled with an array of plush animals, outfits, and accessories. The store was like a magical workshop, a place where dreams could come true in the form of cuddly companions.

Braze approached a cheerful staff member, who greeted them with a warm smile. "Hello there! Welcome to Build-A-Buddy! My name's Lily. Is there anything special you're looking for today?" she asked, her enthusiasm infectious.

Braze turned to Aliris, excitement dancing in his eyes. "We're going to create our own teddy bear! You can choose anyone you like, and then we get to pick out its clothes and accessories. It's so much fun!" he explained, barely able to contain his joy.

He gently guided Aliris towards a wall lined with plush animals of all colors and sizes. There were bears, unicorns, rabbits, and even a few space-themed creatures. Each one was waiting to be brought to life with the love and creativity of its new owner. Presently each one looked like a gutted 'skin' of each little toy but there were several on display of finished plush toys.

GADividerWhite.png

The mall.

Aliris had never been to such a place. It was both utterly overwhelming, and absolutely amazing. She knew these places existed, but being inside them had her lost in the crowd, the stores, the people. There was so many different things being offered for sale that she kept finding herself drawn to. Not to buy, but just pure curiosity. Not that she ever lingered long. The moment she approached, someone was there trying to convince her to buy.

She glared at them before retreating back to Braze's side. She may or may not have even hissed at some in the process.

Them, they were at the destination. Aliris stared around the various skins, her head tilted to the side in curiosity. Then wonderment. And, finally, excitement. This wasn't something she'd ever done before. They were making a teddy bear. A toy? She didn't much care what the definition was, these things were adorable and she'd never made one of them before! She grinned wide, looking back to Braze with that pure excitement in her eyes.

"Okay, okay. How? How are we doing this?"

Braze Braze

"Aliris, look at all these cute 'skins' they have!" Braze said with a wide grin, holding up a fluffy moth-like one to show her. "You gotta choose a base design for your buddy first. They have so many fun and unique options!"

He carefully placed the moth skin back on the display and turned to Aliris with a hopeful expression. "What do you think? Do you see any you like? It's all about creating your own special buddy, just the way you want it."

He scanned the displays, considering various skins with her in mind.

"Here's a cute little space creature,"
he pointed out, holding up an adorable alien-like skin with big, expressive eyes. "Or how about this one with tiny dragon wings? They're all so cool!"

He gently nudged her playfully, trying to lighten the mood. "Come on, take your time and pick the one that resonates with you the most. We can make it extra special with all the fun stuff they have to add."

GADividerWhite.png

Aliris just stared around the whole selection, wonderment clear in her eyes. This was different than anything she'd ever done. Customize herself a stuffed toy. It was childish. Incredibly childish. But she absolutely loved the idea of it. A tiny dragon with wings, though? She stared at that for a long while before smiling rather teasingly as she reached to pick it up.

"You trying to make up for the dragon I couldn't get, hmm?"

Braze Braze

Braze couldn't help but smirk playfully at Aliris' response, feeling a sense of amusement wash over him. "Well, you know, dragons can be pretty cool. But if you prefer to see it as a ferocious beast, I won't argue with that," he said, a hint of mischief in his voice.He actually hadn't intended to tease her this time, though that is probably part of the subconscious reasoning that drew him into suggesting a dragon to her- it just seemed like something she would like.

As they continued to peruse the plush skins, Braze's eyes fell upon a particularly adorable fuzzy moth-like design. Its wings looked soft and huggable, and the fluffy antennae added a cute touch. Without hesitation, he picked it up, feeling a sense of warmth as he considered the idea of making it as a gift.

"I think I'd like to try making this one," he declared, his eyes still fixed on the moth's charming features. "It's so cute and unique. It would be a perfect gift for someone special."

He wanted to keep the mood light and enjoyable, especially since they were exploring a store meant for fun and creativity. Then, a bashful expression crossed his face as he looked back at the moth plush. "As for me, I think it might be a bit too cute for me to keep. I mean, I'm not opposed to cute things, but I have a reputation to uphold, you know? These tend to be more appropriate for girls to keep or really young boys... I think I'd get teased if I kept something so cute." Braze chuckled, making a small show of pretending to be serious.

GADividerWhite.png

Aliris tilted her head as she looked at the moth. Ah, Loomi Loomi . She giggled and nodded as she took up her dragon skin. "I think she'll really like that one." Grant it, it could be someone else entirely. Now thinking about it she could've just assumed that Loomi was his only other friend. She pouted, staring down at the selected doll to be. She wasn't supposed to be just assuming things anymore.

Well, whatever. No harm done.

"Why can't you have something cute?"

Braze Braze

"Well, you see, Aliris, boys can be a bit silly sometimes. Some of them think that cute plushies are only for younger kids or that it's not very 'manly' to have something so adorable. It's like they want to show off how tough they are, and they might make fun of me for having something so cuddly and cute. But you know what? I don't really care about that. I think it's nice to have something soft and comforting, and it reminds me of the good times...." He trailed holding the cute Moth plushy 'skin' up and looking it over.

He would then flash a playful smile and continue, "Plus, it might even make them secretly jealous that they don't have a huggable companion like this." Braze would hold up the fluffy moth-like plushy, giving it an affectionate squeeze.

"Next we get to stuff them. " Braze said and lead her over to the store attendant who was patiently watching them curiously.

" It's time to bring your buddy to life by stuffing it. You can choose how much or how little stuffing you want, depending on how squishy or firm you'd like your new friend to be." Lily stated and offered her hands to Aliris to accept the plush toy skin she chose. The big stuffing machine was full of soft white fluff that churned about.

"You can pick out scents, and or sounds to put in them too... They have some that are like a little heartbeat if you squish it which they say is good for really little kids and calms them. But you could probably give your dragon a roar if you wanted. " Braze offered. " I think I'm gonna make the moth smell like chocolate smores... " He trailed looking over the little scents.

GADividerWhite.png

Wo that was a lot more options than she thought.

She blinked, staring through the different choices, trying not to let herself be overwhelmed. She didn't really care about the sounds or scents really, so it just left the firmness. Soft. Yeah, soft, that's what she cared about. She moved to the stuffing station to start getting her little dragon all puffed up with a faint smile. This was kinda fun, if she was being honest. And, well, why wouldn't she be honest this time?

"Chocolate smores? Why?"

Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
alexboarder.png

"I think Loomi really enjoys chocolate things... maybe it will remind her of Chocolate. It's a pleasant smell," Braze suggested with a playful twinkle in his eyes. He remembered how much Loomi loved the smell of chocolate and how it always brought a smile to her face. It was one of those little things he had noticed about her and stored away in his memory.

As they browsed the store, Aliris was drawn to a plushy that caught her attention. The store assistant noticed her interest and skillfully stuffed the plushy to a soft, squishy style, ensuring it was just the right level of cuddliness. She handed it to Aliris with a warm smile, offering the plush dragon for her to try and hug.

"How's this, darling?" The attendant asked gently.
Braze stood beside Aliris, observing her reaction to the plush dragon "Looks like a winner," Braze chimed in, offering his approval.

GADividerWhite.png

Aliris stared in surprise before reaching out to take the doll. She hugged it close for a moment, then just smiled wide. A big, goofy smile as she snuggled right in. Even Braze seemed to approve of it. She looked to him, still hugging the doll with a wide smile still on her face. The goofy kind of smile that she couldn't help but keep on her face even as she waited for him to finish his own plushies.

"Yeah. A winner."

Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
alexboarder.png

In short order, the attendant assisted him in filling up the plushy moth and they were each allowed to select a cute little plush heart.
touch is adding a special plush heart to bring the creations to life with love and warmth. The plush hearts are small, soft, and come in various colors, allowing each person to choose the one that resonates with their feelings for their new buddy.

"Now then take your hearts and hold them close to your chest~ Now focus on infusing them with love, kindness, and good wishes for your new buddies."
The attendant encouraged playfully.

Braze, with a wide grin, holds the heart in his hands and closes his eyes for a moment, concentrating on the bond he wishes to form with his 'buddy'. He imbues the heart with his playful and adventurous spirit, his desire to share exciting experiences and his laughter with his new plush friend. He didn't seem to mind playing along with t his part. Then with the attendant's guidance he pushed the heart into the moth and the attendant stitched the moth closed and snipped the excess strings off before offering the moth back to him ready to see if Aliris was ready to finish bringing her buddy to life.

GADividerWhite.png

Aliris blinked slowly. Infuse them with love? What a weird thought. She thought the thing was cute and snuggly, but love? She didn't really understand what that was anyway, so maybe it wasn't as big of a problem as she thought?

Whatever. She smiled regardless and nodded to the attendant. Kindness, well wishes, that much she could do with ease. The moment it was snipped shut and the dragon plushie was in her hands again she smiled wide, hugged it close.

"Thank you, for this."

Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
alexboarder.png

Braze smiled at Aliris and it turned into a playful smirk. " No problem Ali-cat~! I'm glad you're having fun. " He practically purred. " Did you wanna try dressing them up?" He asked curious to know if she wanted to put any silly clothes or accessories on the cute toy. " After that, we get to name them and make cute adoption certificates. " He added lightly. " They have cute 'baths' areas little kids like to play pretend at as if giving them a nice clean scrub before taking them home if you wanna play with that too. " Braze suggested as he looked at some simple hair bows he could put on the moth's antennae, which he decided to do.

It wasn't long before the two of them had cute little buddies to take home.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom