Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bucketheads vs. Trash Pandas [Mandalorian Empire Invasion of Coalition-Controlled Utapau (Hex 53-N)]

Jak Skirata

J
2XOgRLx.png
[member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Malika Mantis"]​
Red photoreceptors spun in their sockets and gazed down at the shifter, or rather, what it was holding in her hand. Steam hissed from under its array of shockwave generator rods before its body vibrated, releasing a sound far from one an organic could make. Davin understood that sound, that sound meant it was time to go. He nodded and darted for the edge of the platform and jumped, deactivating the lightsaber. He could give it back to her later.

The engines roared to life blasting dust and debris around as it lifted off and dashed over the edge of the platform after Davin. His hands found the controls of his brother's war beast. They were slick with coolant and blood. Atin truly was a War Beast. He didn't want to know how many the droid had killed on its own without the guiding hand of a rider. He shuddered at the thought honestly.

At let loose another fearsome mechanical roar before blasting off towards ORC allies.

Allies: Bucketheads
Enemies: [member="Vorhi Alestrani"], Trash Pandas

Frowning at the man's lack of seriousness, Drios took Vorhi's speech as an opportunity to collect himself and try and find a way out of this predicament. The Epicanthix noticed a great abundance of blasters scattering the floor, discarded by fallen troops of both the Mandalorian and Coalition forces. A sly though wandered into his mind, and he would banish it away immediately, for even though he was biologically graced with a high immunity from mental probing, he wouldn't put it past his opponent to find a way to slither into his brain and dissect his thoughts.

Quickly backing away from the man to ensure that he was out of range, he would raise his hands into the air, commanding a dozen or so blasters to rise with his limbs, angling them to point directly at his foe. Almost immediately, he depressed each the triggers, firing a flurry of blaster bolts towards Vorhi with a flash of light as the slugs soared through the air. Vorhi would find the metal weapons arcing towards him after the blasterfire too, and Darth Sibilus lowered his hands to form a guard, his fingertips alive with static electricity in preparation for an assault to keep him at bay.

He desperately needed to employ tactical retreat, for he feared an unexpected shock coming for him, though within the stress of the battle he couldn't quite focus his thoughts and accurately see what was to come.

"A commendable foe, though I'll pass on your offer." Rapux snarled, his features contorted with malice before distraction took hold, and a terrible boom ripped across Utapau. Smoke billowed from the dreadnought, and it ominously tilted itself, so that it seemed to be headed right for the city. In the next moment, it disappeared into the void with a resonant bang.

"Oh." was all he could muster, glad to have averted yet another ship landing upon a city in which he was located - it would have been the second in recent memory.

ALLIES: Trash Pandas
ENEMIES: [member="Darth Ophidia"] | Bucketheads

She cringed at the sight of the lightsaber as a fresh wave of hopelessness hit her like a bag of bricks. Saoirse could handle brawls, back-alley fights - the conflicts she expected to encounter. Force users? Not a chance in the Nether. Her own connection wasn't controlled, wasn't weaponised. No, the smuggler had one trick and it was to avoid.

The blade came for her wrist and instinctively Saoirse moved backwards, too hurried to think it through and too preoccupied to realise the hand reaching for her head before it had found purchase already.

What the-

The sudden presence was knife-sharp, cutting her mental defenses to ribbons.

Years of passion and hatred and memories.
She could feel them torn through like it was nothing.
get out get out out get out
Saoirse was just barely aware of having stopped trying to run. She couldn't fight two battles at once--she couldn't fight one. If she'd been more idealistic than she was pragmatic, Saoirse would've renounced violence long ago; in a world where it was unavoidable, she used it as the very last resort. The smuggler was many things, but a fighter wasn't one.

She stood frozen in place, jaw clenched as her mind tried against the onslaught to withstand. For the first time in a very long while, Saoirse was quite sure that not fighting was a bad thing.

Allies: Bucketheads and their Sith Empire frands. Nearby: [member="Calina Ovmar"] [member="Darth Carnifex"]
Enemies: Trash Pandas, specifically [member="Saoirse Flynn"]
Gear: Armour, Robes, Lightsabres, Tsaisibola.
ophispacer1_by_ebilmushroom-dc0ntrt.png
As the Pale ripped her way into the mind of Saoirse, it would seem as though the ground rolled itself up around them. Buildings arched around them like metal dust near a magnetic field, as though their penthouses were staring down at Saoirse's mind, open to the world. A scream seemed to pierce the din of battle, higher, higher, higher in pitch and volume until it became the infinite howl of a thousand voices crying out in pain.

Then everything around them broke

Glass, stone, metal, flesh - It all ruptured like a hurled egg finally meeting its final destination, the fragile shell of the material world cracking, and between the shards, reality bled out into a murky darkness, voraciously consuming all.

The scream was silent now, but one could see it as a ripple in the black, smell it in the iron from one's nosebleed, and just barely not hear it before it impacted like a thousand knives ripping, tearing, biting, gnawing at the skin of her mind. A thousand jagged fingernails scraping on her brain, seeking just the barest hold to puncture through like a nail made of fierce ice. And when they found that barest purchase, each little hooked nail would pull, and pull, and pull like a mother trying to save her child from the certain death of a great fall. They would stretch her mind to the thinnest, most tense, until the barest touch would make her rupture.

And all the way, ember eyes watched from above, a thousand white snakes curling in the whites, while coals burned in the irises, and the pupiles were the deepest darkest corners of the void. They watched, unblinking, unfeeling, like an uncaring god watches a child burn an ant on a hot summer morn.

Crystal Caves
[member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Ijaat Mereel"]

The Jedi Master expected a fight, though he did not wish for one. His mind had planned what he could do, how he could respond, and what he was willing to do to save everyone in the cavern, be they Coalition or Mandalorian. He could have created a protection bubble around the coalition or the Mandalorians to keep them from hurting each other, or attempted a large scale stasis. But that did not come, instead another ultimatum was offered.

Orn grew in size significantly as the Mandalorian spoke, his large frame adding a great deal of bulk and his bark creaking and cracking as his body increased in size. The large being smiled warmly, brown eyes soft and kind set in his bark. "Very well, young one. Take what you can and go, but take with you the belief in change. Teach your people not to sacrifice their lives for trinkets, and teach your leaders not to sacrifice your warriors to spite their enemies." His voice deepened and its low echo rebounding in the cavern.

The Neti was a shapeshifter, and thus the vast increase in size and bulk was not uncommon, but was difficult to maintain for long periods of time, but it would get the message across. 'I am very big and very old, do not underestimate me or my resolve'. "Go now, and I will follow you from these caves. No harm shall come to or from you until you are away." The large tree being waved a massive hand at the Mandalorians, shielding the coalition forces with his bulk and separating them from the Mandalorians. He would be most displeased if they started a conflict while he talked the Mandalorians down.

"Friend," he spoke over his shoulder, "there are others that need my aid, I will see to them. Get these two to a medical center."

Allies: [member="Ember Farseer"] | [member="Orn Pharr"] | @Mishel
Possible Murder List: [member="Shia Kryze"]
Enemies: No one... Yet..

As Shia spoke, Ijaat smiled thinly under his helmet, and the helmet turned to face her. And he strode forward. It was quick and easy, without resistance. He clapped his closed fist to his chest as if in warrior's salute. The clanging of the gauntlet to the chest armor of his gear was sonorous and deeply brazen, the sound waves reverberating almost painfully to even shielded ears. As he did, the sound, and the Force swelled towards Shia, and at that point, the shacklebolt hummed to life and aimed directly at her. Ripples in the force converged on her, and with a sudden and high pitched ping there would be a glow appearing on the helmet of the other. Unless one or more of the others in this cave were Force Masters, of the same talents as him, the helmet would be shattered with the power of the Force, exploit the web of points of weakness within the device to destroy it.

He had done this once before, and it wasn't terribly hard. Just showy, which is not how Ijaat liked to use the Force. The Mask of Mandalore the ultimate had been shattered in one of the more flashy and powerful displays of his talent with Shatterpoint. It would and could easily do the same to the helmet of the younger warrior. As the hum and echo built higher and higher, Ijaat spoke, the micro-droid putting a red-bead out to the throat of the other.

"Any and all vode, in case this was not clear... You are being allowed to leave under safe conduct terms with no harm done. Without the crystals at this immediate time. Safe conduct is being offered. When you have gathered and departed this area, we will send a representative to conduct negotiations for the trade of these things. Your commanders areSith puppets. The Sith had designs for these, and you were useful idiots... Now, leave. If you want to break the yolk and free yourselves, it starts here. Not by playing by their rules to beat them, but by upsetting their entire game. Have honor. Walk away from this and come back with trade and gain contracts and more worth ten times the value of the crystals you'd get without doing so. AND get the crystals. Easy choice."

As he finished speaking, the helmet could be seen visibly vibrating, and Ijaat had activated the defense systems and shielding of his armor.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
2XOgRLx.png

ALLIES: ORC | [member="Zesiro"]
ENEMIES: ME | [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Tal Vizsla"]

The cacophony of battle resounded as Dax pushed his back against the rubble, blaster bolts lancing over his head as Halzyn skidded to his side, "You alright, sir?"

"I'm alive aren't I?" the man said through gritted teeth. The Rogue tried to peer over the concrete slab, only to duck down behind it again, the shots from one of the Mantis clansmen nearly taking his head off. "That's a lot of buckets..."

Dax could soon here a familiar voice call to him over the din of battle, "Nice of you to show up, Dax, what the feth is going on?"

"Zes?" The Marshall risked another look over the entrenchment just in time to see the woman pull a large beam into a Mandalorian, and Dax couldn't help but grin, "Atta girl." But things quickly changed, and the Mandalorian quickly turned the tables. Before Dax knew what happened he had Zesiro in a vice grip, shocking the life out of her. In another moment, the crunch of breaking legs, and Dax yelling out to the now unconscious woman.

"Feth, cover me!" The Rogue, despite the pain in his shoulder, hurled himself over the stone and began to sprint across the field towards where the two fighters were still entangled, firing pot shots intent on missing. Behind him he could here Halzyn yell a curse and fire at the incoming bucket-head assault.

(OOC: Sorry for the very late post, I had some things I needed to attend to)

Allies:
Sanya Val Swifthttp://starwarsrp.net/user/6635-sanya-val-swift/http://starwarsrp.net/user/6635-sanya-val-swift/ | Ranger Squad "Victory" |
Enemies: Darth Sibilushttp://starwarsrp.net/user/5068-darth-sibilus/http://starwarsrp.net/user/5068-darth-sibilus/

Ayhia frowned as the shots liquefied and moved, "Well thats new..." She as about to fire another shot when the bullets, now a spike came rocketing back at her. Ayhia dropped to the deck as the spike slammed into the wall where she had just been seconds ago, cursing while she did. She rolled over and looked at the spike of metal, letting out a small huff of annoyance as she did. She rolled back over and aimed down sight to see the man doing something odd with his barrier thing, she pulled the bolt open to her rifle and place a explosive shell into the chamber. She fired the shot into the ground in front of the sith, when it exploded it caused a hail of rocks and dust. Because of the dust and earth kicked up from the shot she didn't get a clear view of what the man did, nor did she wait to find out. Rolling to her feet, Ayhia tapped her comlink, "Victory are you versed in anti force user tactics?"​
"No ma'am."​
Ayhia cursed again and slung her rifle, she had to get in close, she could feel Sanya's anger and was not going to let it run uncheck for to long. "Cover me and keep any other hostile away from us if you can. call in any other squads you can... but what ever you do... don't fire on the sith." Ayhia took a deep breath and let the force flow through her, her eyes drifted shut as she felt its vastness. What she was about to do would be very dangerous if she did it for a long time but she needed a edge on this sith. Her eyes snapped open as she used several force powers all at once. She watched the chaos below her, everything before seemed to be going much slower then it was only second before, her eyes drifted to the sith and Sanya. "Order begets chaos... chaos begets order..." Ayhia leapt from the roof and drew the lightsaber she had obtained on the Republic Hammerhead, the blade was crimson as the crystal was synthetic, but it no longer served the dark side. As Ayhia hit the ground she drew her pistol and dumped the rounds on the ground, replacing them with three explosive and three acid rounds. "Oi... you leach..." Ayhia rolled the chamber of her pistol to a explosive round and shot the ground near him again.​

Gt5Wbsc.png

Objective: Crystal Caves
Engaging: No one.

It was a lot harder than [member="Ijaat Mereel"] expected to crack Shia's buy'ce, for this was no young bucks armour - or rather it was, but it had been worn by a champion of Kryze since the first Jedi War. It had slain Jedi, Sith and others with the same indescriminate vigor that the Mandalorian's did. No, it wasn't the Mask of Mandalore, but it was as close as any one Clan might get to such an artifact. Built in the era when the best way to beat such Jedi tactics was to build tough, and load with weapons.

A single bright crack announce the visor splitting in two as the helmet fell away without a sound, revealing Shia's blank expression - which fooled not one Jedi in the mine, since her emotions had just spiked to furious. She caught the halves without looking her gaze never leaving Mereel's - only one Force using dar'manda Jetii could do that and carry as much death as this man's soul carried.

"Very well, Slayer." She used the term in the same way she spoke the word 'Liberator' with a very unique combination of respect, contempt and condemnation. "My people will leave with what they carry - crystals, weapons or wounded, no more, no less. I will remain and assist with all evacuation and clean up in the mine, until it is made safe. I will then be permitted to leave under safe conduct passage." She clicked the comm off, speaking only to the people on the platform now. "...and we will meet later to discuss trade arrangements between your people and Kryze for the reconstruction of Manda'yaim."

She shifted her gaze to [member="Orn Pharr"] and nodded. "I welcome your words, Master Jedi and I will carry with me what I can. But I offer no promises. Manda'yaim will survive, we always do. What shape we will take? That depends on the galaxy, as much as it does on us. Now, how can I help?"

Allies: [member="Yasha Mantis"], [member="Tal Vizsla"]
Enemies: ORC, self

Silas was silent as his niece snaked an arm under his own and gave him something to lean on. Even as she rattled off the names of their family either missing or on the verge of going mad not a word escaped his lips. The only noise to come from the injured Mandalorian was the bark of his Westar, firing into anyone he could lay eyes on as they neared the Orar.

How many had just died on that Rekr? How many vod were now dead and gone because of his lapse in judgement?

He didn't want to know, but at the same time he had to, it clawed at his mind.

He had failed in his duty as a Mandalorian, he had tried to approach things differently then the way he always had, and now it had cost him his fething soul. The guilt and shamed crushed him under their weight, planting thoughts in his mind of simply placing the pistol under his chin and squeezing. But he couldn't, he had made a promise to be there.

Kaden, Yasha, Preliat, Malika, they all still needed him, and he could not forsake them out of self-loathing.

"We need to get to your father." He said bluntly, his words laden with guilt, not over those he had killed, but those he had failed to save.

[member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Ijaat Mereel"] [member="Joza Perl"]

For an instant the Jedi Master thought that the hostilities might return and his presence was sorely needed elsewhere. To the Neti, the trinkets were just that, trinkets. As meaningless and as common as the grains of sand in a desert. But for one so old as he, much of life's little treasures became dust and ashes while he still walked the stars. When the Mandalorian Girl's helmet broke he could feel the pain and rage from her heart, and understood. That mask was not just armor but the key to her ancestral past.

Some Mandalorians in Wild Space cremated their fallen in their armor before reshaping the plates to include some of the carbon of the body, trapping a hint of their soul within the steel in a method they called Runi'murjr, the Linking of Souls, to provide the new owner with a link to the Manda and the spirits of the ancestors. To have destroyed such an artifact was certainly grounds for conflict. Yet it passed.

With a kind smile the massive tree being nodded his head, "Go and cherish the one life you have to live. Do not be so eager to throw it away young one, and teach your people so they are not so willing to throw each other away. Do not let the Sith end you and your kind as they have so long attempted." The Jedi Master turned to leave the young woman and her crew before remembering, "And do not let my kind corrupt your proud culture as well. We have long been at odds, but we are one and the same at heart. We both seek to live life to its fullest and have as few regrets as can be when our time is done. Do not have regrets when your time has come little one. Have only cherished memories."

"Seek me and I shall find you." He said, his voice deep and bellowing, spoken to no one in particular. But the Neti was needed elsewhere, he was needed near the entrance where the Togorian Brute had been fighting. Massive steps rumbled through the floor of the gave, his broad hulking shoulders barely squeezed through some of the passages, but the shapeshifter did manage. The Force called to him, like a faint whisper of pleading.

It whispered to him over and over again. Death circled, and the faint flickering of the Force echoed around the caves. Was it the togorian in need of his help? And if so it could only mean the end for those the big cat had been embattled with. The large tree-being found the corpse of the togorian giant and with a look of sorrow plastered on his features, massive fingers touched the animal to see it cold and lifeless. A husk of its former self.

But beneath the corpse, there was the faintest trickle of life. "Come now little one." He spoke, vines wrapping themselves around the pink skinned woman and pulling her free. "It is time to take you home."

Objective: Quite impressive, a shame my interest in your skill is over shadowed by this unyielding rage at my friends apparrent death.
Gear: Hat is gone (saaaaaaaad), a few thermal detonators, a big gourd, some brawling gloves, and a whole lot of snark. Also, the gourd is filled with tea. Not alcohol, believe it or not.

New Friends: [member="Zesiro"] [member="Cotan Sar'andor"] [member="Nok-Krah-Nin"] [member="Jorus Merrill"]
New Enemies: [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Calina Ovmar"] [member="Darth Sibilus"]

The blind master watched as the force condense yet again. A dozen guns on the ground now glowed with the Sith's aura. A tinge of desperation and a whole lot of rage. The Sith had a firm grasp on telekinesis, if not tactics. A firing squad? How droll.

For a moment in time, a memory came. Vorhi's appointment to the Templars. His work under Daxton Bane. and the first man to truly push him to the limit of death--Jorus god-damned Merrill, who was currently running around in the sky like a maniac. A simple turn of events. A shotgun, at point-blank, filled with enough cortosis to shut down any saber-jockey. The cortosis, that when mixed with his own blood, and pumped out of his body after six hours of surgery, helped make these gloves. Vorhi grinned. Had it been that long since he face a firing squad? Was his trick ready?

Time to prove the Aang-tii right, the oracle thought with a smirk.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/6JapDyUwAu8[/youtube]

It would be hard to describe what others saw today. As the blasters fired and then flew towards him, Vorhi did not move his feet an inch. His, arms, however, moved more. And more than that, they were more. A dozen arms seemed to appear, each looking like a phantom of the original, like a dozen false arms, the "original" two becoming clear and phantasmal as well. His torso seemed to be blur, vibrating, or assuming more positions at once than it should.

What was actually happening? That was easier to explain. The Aing-tii developed a technique for bending not only time, but their spirits. The Aing-tii's auras, they weren't as firm as most other species. They simply reached into other possibilities for themselves, ignoring light, and dark, and the supposed nature of the force as a constant, viewing as fluid. They did not teach this discipline to many, they didn't teach it to Vorhi. But an oracles eye taught him something different. Vorhi never learned Shatterpoint, either. He wasn't that kind of person. He wasn't disciplined enough. Focused enough. This technique was the inverse of both. Shatterpoint focused on the singular and extrapolated weakness. The aing-tii chose a moemnt in which to be, and made it so. What Vorhi did was extrapolate on every possible route, and take more than one of them at once. By thinking about each place his hand could be, by attuning the force to each possibility at once, he could block each attack. He could act as tough he had a limb in each place, because before the force and time and space said he had one his hands took at least thirteen paths between.

His hand blocked the third on the right, and the second on the left, and fifth on the right, in the same instance, before they could realize that was not what happened. He focused, his arms (more than he should have) rightly seemed to vanish and repulse the blasts, parrying the guns as they flew close.

Sadly, trial and error were part of the technique. He'd only done this three times, and none of those involved live fire. Two of the shots "hit" him, in one of the timelines, leaving two burns on the right shoulder. His right arm hung slightly limp as the left one was held up in a guard, the both gloves smoking. He grinned. By his own count, forty-seven punches. And he barely felt a thing.

A grin turned to a slight frown as a familiar intent rang in the sky. The desire to end it all, the desire to send a capital vessel crashing into a city out of spite. Gods, what a pitiful act. Druckenwell, Fondar, Roche, Mandalore, the Silken Asteroids. How many more times would mass slaughter by a losing army be viewed as some brilliant stratagem.

Then, nearly as quickly as it began, it was snuffed out. Jorus Fething Merrill was still stealing his god-damned thunder? Friggin' Prima Donna. A breath was had. "That was a command vessel? It appears the Mandalorians skirts your emperor cowers behind are starting to wrinkle. You should surrender before I decide to lose my temper again."

The blind monk was wounded, but his tone was far from idle. His movements were stern. "If you continue to fight me, I will use your body as a training dummy until every bone is shattered. Do you understand? I have grown tired of your playing at war."

The Zeltron was fading, life dwindling from her broken, smashed body as Aryn’s weight continually pressed into her. It was like a weighted fur blanket with too much weight but at least in death she’d be warm.

Suddenly she was moving, away from the corpse of the fallen Mandalorian and into someone’s arms, pieces of her armor falling away a she was lifted. On the brink of unconsciousness, she gazed upward and her vision split into multiples. She could barely make out the person carrying her until her split vision split even more then seemed to converge and make sense.

“dad…?” She whispered weakly before involuntarily rearing up and hacking blood onto the trunk of [member="Orn Pharr"], somewhat convinced that it was [member="Zef Halo"] carrying her out of the cave before she passed into unconsciousness.

Orn lifted the young zeltron into his oversized arms, cradling her broken and battered form in the crook of his elbow to inspect her injuries. "No, young one. A friend." He responded with a warm smile as the woman faded in and out of consciousness.

Vines secured her to his arm and thin needles of hardwood dabbed at her open wounds with anti-septic sap to numb the pain and a foaming substance that aided in closing wounds and preventing bloodloss. She was worse off than most of the people he had helped so far, and while he had not been incredibly conservative with his stamina, the old Jedi had also not needed to exert himself so greatly. The tree-like being took a deep breath and exhaled, charging the Force over her form and into her wounds urging her injuries to reconnect and regrow, surging her body's natural regeneration with all the effort he could muster.

Sorrow filled his features as he looked upon the fallen Togorian, wishing only that he had been faintly alive, that the Mandalorian cat could have been saved and his life prolonged. "Be at peace young one. You will be missed." A single tear fell from the Neti's deep brown eyes, striking the cold stones with a solemn echo in the silent cave. It always bothered the Jedi Master when he watched the passing of one so young and so vibrant. Vines closed the togorian's eyes, leaving the body with his arms crossed and hands on his weapon while the Neti wandered away with the wounded Zeltron to find a medical center.

[member="Joza Perl"].

[member="Zesiro"]

Wren Vissar was somewhat of a radical Jedi; Not in the sense that was hated the Sith and wanted to cut their throats out at all costs, because that was far too common to be considered "radical" these days even if it had been in days before Wren's existence. She didn't participate in atrocities. She only battled when she had to and never purposely caused a debilitating or fatal wound. One may wonder why Wren was even on the battlegrounds. Despise not participating in combat there were, believe it or not, jobs that needed to be done. Injuries, sometimes fatal, happened in combat. Wren decided to go help those who were injured; She used her Force senses to hunt down signatures that felt weak, pained. So far she was able to get quite a few Jedi to a med bay for treatment of major and minor injuries.

She had done things she wasn't supposed to do, too. She helped a few Mandalorians as best she could without getting caught. She knew it may be seen as betrayal, so she had to be careful.

As the battle died down, Wren tuned in closely to her environment, making sure there were no more people needing to be rescued. After a few seconds, she felt a signature.

Wren took off in that direction to find whoever was giving off the signature. It didn't take her long before she saw a blonde woman lying on the ground, blood on her face. She had no fatal injuries, but she was covered in scratches and bruises, perhaps broken bones. Getting close to the woman, she gingerly hooked her arms under the woman's armpits and started to drag her to safety.

Zesiro was almost out cold from the pain and shock of her shattered legs. The stars still threatening to flood her vision fully. When Wren took a hold of her and started dragging her away, she yowled in pain. That probably only lasted a mere second, but the sheer pain eventually overtook her and those stars overtook her and out she went.

Wren would now be pulling on the dead weight of Zesiro, but at least it was out of harm's way and the woman would safe from further injuries. There wasn't much more damage that could be done to her legs unless they were cut off. Recovery was likely going to take a long while and not be something pleasant to go through. The setting of the bones, the cast and the inability to move or walk. Unless there was some sort of faster way to recover and heal, it would be a process that would last months, maybe years.

[member="Wren Vissar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom