Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bubblegum Crisis (Alli Wren)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
BAKTOID OFFICES

Matsu couldn't believe she was back here, not that it was a bad thing by any means. Matsu rather enjoyed the idea of what was going to be soon a part of her life. The auctions and copying of datacrons had proven quite a sight to behold and she earned several things. Mainly from the templars and in the form of a massive star destroyer already piloted by droids. The star destroyer would need to be fitted more for what she wanted. Namely...keep the droids, maybe upgrade them, section a two level room off with force nullifying resin and create a secret vault of artifacts and holocrons as she slowly starts to collect them.

There was more she wanted to do of course, get better systems on it for stealth but not be a stealth ship, have it hidden away from the galaxy and somewhere no one would look for it without understanding the reason why. With droids and the right amount of spare parts the ship could last around for centuries possibly and grow as a repository of acquisitions. She could live longer with the force aiding her but she wouldn't live forever and while she loved the jedi. They had gotten the vaults broken into, lost Coruscant and it seemed people broke into their stuff all the time.

These were dangerous things that needed to be contained or at least hidden away and with the information she had gathered on datacrons she learned much about the force and thanks to the Templars they had given her a great deal in terms of alchemy knowledge. That was another thing she needed to get, the supplies to create a forge that she could work metal with. Have some display cases and shelves for what she had acquired and worked on. Building it from the ground up might take work but it would be worth it... She would also have a place for those ships she had earned working with the jedi.

That was why she was glad Alli had taken her appointment and arriving with the star destroyer in tow of her personal vanguard prototype. She had come down with a smile and wearing traditional robes using the parasol to shield her from the sun. "Jedi Master Matsu Ike for Miss [member="Alli Wren"] please."

Alli smiled as she heard the familiar tone of her receptionist informing her of [member="Matsu Ike"]'s arrival. She had been at her desk going over the details of a new station for a business partner of hers. It was perfect, that and going over what the group was doing with her shipyards. Liberty concord she thought their name was. Everything was moving well especially with a new mining prospect in progress. She got up and made her way to the table near the window. Her giant office which took up most of top floor was surrounded by windows, so she could see from three points of view. That was just how big her office was. It was devoid of much but her desk, except on days that she had a table set up for a meal. Today was such a day, she had it with food that Matsu would find familiar. She waited for Matsu to get to her seat. After all Alli couldn't wait to start talking.
" Hello Matsu, it is wonderful to see you again, so what is this about a star destroyer... seems rather out of your price range last I checked."

Alli smirked and took a bite of the rice based concoction. Alli was curious on the reply from Matsu. After all it was an interesting thing to acquire. A star destroyer... who would of thought. Matsu Ike what sort of company have you been with of late?

[member="Alli Wren"]

Matsu walked in and gave a nod of her head in welcoming to Alli while gracefully and carefully she moved to the seat. "The company I have been keeping is the same, friends and padawans but since we started using datacrons at auctions to lure out dangerous ones or simply promote goodwill. I have met many more, one saw the value of a datacron that is easily copied and shared. Quite a wonderful thing." Then she gave a smile and slipping a datapad from her wrist brought up the image of the Grievous Class Star Destroyer and set it on the desk. "There are many things a ship that size brings. Attention, fear and possibilities. With a fully droid crew the ship is able to be hidden away in deep space for long periods of time and I know just the place." The jedi master now had a larger grin on her face for it and set it on the table. "So how have you been?"

Looking over the stats of the familiar ship, being part of the Techno Union she was familiar with all designs of the CIS. She smirked and looked at the woman across the table. Alli however made Matsu wait for an answer. Taking her time to take a sip of wine and a bite to eat she finally spoke. " Well until i get my new shipyards up and running I can't promise this will be quick I am at capacity with the republic being at war and losing Watts class cruisers like they are. I also am curious how you can afford me. " she said with a mischievous smile. Her old friend Matsu was always a treat to have visit. " I am great, business wise, personally I haven't had time to myself since I can remember. How is Hanna?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Alli Wren"]

"Hanna is doing very well." Matsu looked at Alli and gave a nod, when it came to another war in the Republic she chose to stay out of this one preferring to instead relax and meditate. Whatever the rest of the order did she would play the morally superior and condemn their actions for war. Or she'd just relax and find a beach to be with Hanna on. "And I think I can afford you only because of what this will contain. A personal collection secured and mobile with all the credits and ships from the auction. I just need to make sure it stays out of the hands of the jedi who have proven our homeworld, our first and last bastion of protection is easily breached. That is how many of those items in the first auction were stolen."

" Well I will do whatever you wish just let me know what upgrades you want and I can have it done and kept out of Jedi Hands, though I find this odd. I thought you and I worked to provide the Jedi with all their equipment, I find it odd. Alli sighed " But as you wish I will preform the modifications and ensure you have the friend discount. Now what do you want done exactly?" She ate some more, enjoying the cuisine and wine. Watching Matsu, curious what she wanted done. if it was as full of important things as rumored she would have to ensure to deal with it securely and with the utmost care.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Alli Wren"]

Matsu looked at Alli and gave a nod. "Not odd, one of the biggest problems in the jedi is their changes and based on what has been bid and won even jedi shouldn't have everything. The vaults have been raided before, artifacts stolen and our security even with some of the strongest on sight beaten easily... laughably even. The sith wage war and with the fall of Coruscant are in spitting distance of Tython our home and the vaults." Her face remained on Alli. "Sometimes the best way to protect things is to ensure they are not pur dangling in front of people. So while it might upset ones I will leave these things to be sorted by you and face whatever the council wants. Then at least I know Sasori and the Red Queen will be in good hands." Matsu made more of a face though while she had to smile and then smirk. "Even now jedi carry savage weapons, they will take this and they will use it for their own ends. I'd rather protect life."

"I will ensure that the ship gets upgraded until then how are you containing the Red Queen? I don't want that thing loose. I will ion the entire ship if I have to. " Alli said, curious as she had of course in her study on AI heard of the Red Queen. It was what could very well go wrong an AI. She thought about it. I can design something to hold the damn AI I just need you to make sure we can hold it until then. Else you have to take her elsewhere. I will take everything else but her unless you know she can't get out. "
She frowned at the mention of the council. " Can I do anything to help you face the council?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Matsu had to admit the idea of containing the Red Queen was hard there was only so many things one could do but ion shotting a ship was a good idea. Her containment method for now seemed to be working. "I have her suspended over a volcano on a world the jedi hid away. The poisoned air keeps people away and the pressure will snap the braces if there is to much movement. As to the rest of the stuff, should anything happen to me. Make sure it my daughters and Hanna is safe. There is much one can do in the galaxy to earn ire and well if all goes correctly from the research. Something very very wondrous."

What other help could Alli provide in facing the council well there was a few things the pair could do aside from just the re-purposing of the ship for a large collection. "You could help me by joining me, where I am headed one should not go alone and keeping it secret. We might even find some secrets to the technology you have been trying to get that the last two jobs I tried to help you on failed." Matsu held a grin on her face while she moved on the datapad to show a map and tapped. "We need to head here in a fast ship."

"Well let's secure the stuff in my personal ship, I would feel better holding on to it until the vault ship is complete. By the way what do we want done to it exactly besides layers and layers of security?"
She said standing up, wiping her mouth and leading the bay to her shuttle on the roof, ready to take them to her personal ship and then to where ever the items were. Then they could go on a proper adventure.
"Well come on friend lets get your stuff and go on one last adventure."
[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Alli Wren"]

What did she want for it. Security was easy enough but making a vault had to have something special. Even if the ship wasn't going to be found by anyone she wanted it secured. "We'll need taozin flesh to hide and obscure the vaults force signature and thick turadium metal that can't be cut easily." Then Alli was going to get the stuff and an adventure for the pair, she hoped it wasn't the last one while bringing out a datapad and speaking. "Yes one more adventure and well there are many secrets that can be told. Worlds of wonder and mystery that hold useful equipment. Never know what you might find." She continued to move. "There are some places in the deep core even the Republic and jedi don't go to and use to their fullest"

On her shuttle towards her ship the Nike which was made by a competitor but a solid ship none the less. It didn't take long but they gathered the belongings of Matsu and were on their journey for their last adventure before Matsu faced her demons. Whatever they were. Alli could just tell the woman beside her had much going on with her. This was a relief though, now Alli could watch the things while she built the vault ship. Then she would have to work to ensure it was kept safe. That was going to be the tough part.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Alli Wren"]

Matsu looked at the woman and smirked a little. Her inner demons were not as many expected, no her demons and fate she attested to the force and any pebbles thrown would be swept away as she moved to give the coordinates and knelt down to meditation. She was focusing on the force while reaching out to grasp that strand that small section of the galaxy at its center. Finding things in the deep core was easier when you knew where to look and slowly her fingers danced placing the coordinates. "Ah ma'am there is nothing there." Matsu smirked a little. "Yes there is you just can't see it, all that is needed is to drop me off and wait for my signal." Matsu rose and walked over to meet Alli while the ship went to the coordinates. Her hands dancing while she slowly copied some of the notes she had made. Studying the holocrons and datacrons had proven useful more so after she smiled. "Where we are headed I will have to go alone but there is a world in the deep core where the Imperium visited, most have forgotten about it and don't go but it has large amounts of spice and Imperium technology."

"Ok if you are sure, I will wait on board, for your signal." Alli said curious of what it was Matsu was up to. Alli took a drink of her wine and enjoyed time in the lounge. This ship was only operated by droids, the only living beings on this ship were Matsu and Alli. Alli preferred machines, she could control them, mold them to her will. They didn't backstab you, and if they did all you had to do was wipe their programming. She looked to the HRD Ashley. Alli smiled and nodded to her, telling her to relax. So human like yet at her heart a droid. Alli sighed and took another drink. This was going to be interesting that was sure.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Alli Wren"]

Matsu gave a nod of her head and had the course set as she remained there. The technology Alli Wren had asked her to help get several times was powerful to be sure and dangerous to find but there were secrets... there were more things hidden in the galaxy and on Gilthoniel was hidden away and secluded while holding old secrets. The ship that crashed there had been a dangerous thing at the time but over the centuries and eons they had devolved into feral beasts but their ship would still be there and the technology as well. She could give her friend what she wanted while preparing herself for anything.

Then she saw the starlines and focused on the force bringing up a map of where they were going, a section of the deep core obscured as Matsu spoke. "Glithoniel." She let the name settle in. "A world hidden in the deep core from the galaxy that the jedi have known about for eons. Their temple there serving with the barest minimum of supplies and personnel, but a ship from the imperium crashed there long ago and was never recovered instead the technology was buried under the sand. Without making the world known we'll head in and get you the entechment equipment something that has been owed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom