Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC BTL-Q4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: BTL-Q4 (Modified B1 Battle Droid)
Loyalties: Companion of XR-617
Role: Programmed to fight alongside XR-617
Development Threads: None
Species: (No species, but a Battle Droid)
Force Sensitive: No
Appearance: Looks like a normal Battle Droid, but painted over in silver. It has a red One Sith symbol on his back. Its eyes are a dark red color, with a holster for its blaster on a slot on its back.
Personality: Facetious, sometimes even sarcastic.
Weapon of Choice: Blaster Rifle
Wealthy: No money
Combat Function: Great with moving side to side to avoid blaster shots, while maintaining the ability to keep shooting.
Strengths:
Agile for a droid: It has joints that allow it to move more freely, and unnecessary parts were taken out to make it faster.

Weaknesses:
Stubborn Personality: With the droid's reprogramming, there were some things that went wrong. He became stubborn and sometimes will refuse to help if tensions get too high.
Fragile: He's a simple battle droid, with a thin shell. If he gets harmed too much, he could break down.

Notable Possessions: None
Intent: The droid is meant to protect XR-617, and help develop the character itself into sentience.

Couldnt get a picture, but it's basically a regular battle droid painted silver with the one sith sign on the back, like it says in the appearance. :p

XR-617 said:
Intent: He was found in the forests of an unknown world, and was reprogrammed to help XR-617. He's not yet completely mastered the use of his Lightsaber, so he wants to have a little backup while he continues on. Hopefully he will stay loyal, and continue to fight by his side.
Intent would be what reason you have for subbing him... For example, if I subbed an NPC to run my character's company, I would put down:

Intent: To have an NPC who can run my character's company.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Ah, alright. It wasn't clear there, because I added in a bunch of nonsense. :p But it's mainly to protect XR-617, and develop the character himself, as he is going through transitioning into being a sentient character, and this helps him. (Hoping to make a thread where he finds a shard to use for himself)

If it's not a good RP reason, I could change some things if needed.

[autolink]http://starwarsrp.net/topic/66571-battle-between-droids/[/autolink]

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Oh, [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] wanted me to get a picture of the npc, (Or what it's relative to) but it wouldn't let me use the picture.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Got it. I put (Modified B1 Battle Droid) beside the name. Just tell me if there are any more you need me to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom