Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech BSA - Alpha One

Status
Not open for further replies.
yGYzEFh.png
INQUISITION INDUSTRIES ARMS TECH.

Series Alpha One, Ballistic Scout Armor​
Inquisition Industries Model.​
1i0sci.png

Image Source: http://i53.tinypic.com/1i0sci.png

Intent: Distributed or Sold as part of the Inquisition Industries series “Alpha One” developments, the Alpha One Ballistic Scout Armor is a counterpart to the former I-R Alpha One Reconnaissance Gauntlet; for military intent and light weight personal defense.

Development Thread: [Click Here!]. Acquisition of Resource (Phrik), pages 4 & 5.
Manufacturer: Inquisition Industries Arms,
Model: BSA - Alpha One.
Affiliation: Closed Market.
Modularity: Standard Gauntlets can be replaced by the I-R Alpha One Reconnaissance Gauntlet.
Production: Limited.

Material: Phrik, Durasteel, Armor-Weave.

Classification: Multipurpose.
Weight: 10-11 Kilograms
Quality: 6.

(Most light armors would be classified as 1-4. However, rare or primitive materials, among other factors, can also affect armor class).

Special Features:
Light Weight Phrik Specialization Plating – Despite the compound/material used to produce the Armor set, the plating itself has been folded in half to comprise a double layer like build; covering the vital body parts to ensure easy maneuverability while also protecting the wearer.

Strengths:
  • Light Resistance to Blaster Fire – Will deteriorate over course of prolonged Combat/damages.
  • Light Resistance to Ballistic Damages – Can stomach light munitions damage, low grade explosives.
Weaknesses:
  • Heavy Ordinance will prove affective against this Product (High-grade Explosives, Heavy munitions Firearms).
Description:

The Alpha One series of products is a newly introduced line to the Market from Inquisition Industries Arms Tech, focusing and broadening the rise of defensive and explorative equipment through the means of Reconnaissance operational equipment.

The BSA – Alpha One or otherwise known as the Ballistic Scout Armor of the Alpha One series is sporting a similar taste in appearance to that of the I-R Alpha One which was also made with the use of Phrik, a rare and sturdy resource gathered upon the world of Demonsgate. As it is designed for Scouts and lone infantry, the armor itself has been designed with maneuverability in mind while not stepping away from the “I can take a bolt to the chest and still kick your backside” mentality that our beloved Grunts in the military like to boast! What we have in mind for the use of this piece is basically Scout meets Combat Tech, able to take a real beating if for example, a reconnaissance mission goes sour and the user is caught out on their own in need of a way out of a hot situation.

There really isn’t much more to say about this piece other than that we hope it serves you well and it keeps you alive to come back and purchase more of our products in the making!

Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Zef Halo"]

Pages four and five of the dev thread where I've posted were used to gain a certain amount of Phrik. This same resource has been used in another submission also, though the amount gained was quite substantial In-Character and realistically fits the IC requirements of the product.

All significant posts are those of mine, page five of the given thread sees Zarack leaving with the resources in hand, so to speak.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know :)

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

Alright, I've checked the gauntlet submission which has utilized this thread and I would like to request the following:

• Reduce Production to Limited.
  • Drop the weight, what I see is a light armor and such I would assume somewhere along the lines 10-11 kg. Mostly due to the durasteel parts.
  • If you want to sell this only through marketplace or role playing threads the affiliation should change to closed market.
  • Is Zorathi Products a company, if so please hyperlink it.
  • The link to Inquisition Industries is to the faction but as I have found a company answering to that name, I have also found that it produces droids, starships and vehicles. No mention of armor, yet I have also found it has a subsidiary - Inquisition Industries Arms. I would use that one.

[member="Zef Halo"]

Done and done!

I did wonder about the Production as it was changed to Minor on the Gauntlet submission so I tried to follow what I thought might be expected from that but no worries, thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom