Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Bryn'adûl | Avoria's "Silfrfold" Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avoria Khaeus

A
BJFMDY.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
WgseEGZ.png

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Bryn'adûl
  • Affiliation: Avoria Khaeus
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No.

• Production: Unique
  • Material: Malabast (Cuirassier, Vambrace, Pauldron, Cuisses, Greaves) | Glasteel (Visor) | Nylon (Arms, Skirt, Under-armour) | Armorweave (Cloak)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Resistances
- Blasters: High
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: Low
- Sonic: Average
- EMP/ION: None
- Elemental: Very High
- Temperature (Cold): None
- Temperature (Hot): High

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Malabast: The Malabast metal offers excellent Elemental and Blaster protection.
  • Oxygen Supply: Connect to the helmet there is a respiration system installed within the armour system.
  • Armorweave Cloak: The cloak runs down the side of the outfit and can be used as a make-shift shield for blaster fire if necessary.
  • Magnetic Weapon Holsters: On the lower back and side there are small magnetic materials woven into the fabric/armour pieces so that weapons can be attached easily.
  • Natural Cooling System: Due to Avoria's subspecies she is vulnerable to heat, the armour is made out of light materials to keep the heat down
Strengths:
  • Agility: The armor is made from both light fabrics and thinned out malabast plates, reducing weight and therefore increasing agility
  • Protection: The malabast armour pieces are equipped as plates which cover a fair amount of the body offering excellent protection from blasters and heat. The armorweave cloak offers protection against both blasters and, at minimum, lightsabers.
  • Insulation: The mix of both light materials and malabast metals offer excellent protection against most forms of heat.
Weaknesses:
  • Lightsabers & Ion: The armour altogether has a low resistance to both lightsaber and ion attacks due to the materials used which offer no support for defending against these elements.
  • Stealth: Although possible, stealth is a bit more difficult when the armour is equipped, this is due to the thin malabast plates that bang together and make a clanking noise
  • Weak-Spots: As the majority of the armour is plating there are a few weak spots that are't covered by armour at all such as the calf, upper arms and neck.
DESCRIPTION
The armour was created in the forgeries of Draemidius Prime for Avoria to help sustain her survivability during wartime. The pieces of the armour are attached as plates which cover prime areas such as the torso, shoulders, front upper leg and all of the lower leg (under the skirt) which, because of the application, allows for excellent flexibility and agility. Resting on the shoulder lies a cloak made out of armourweave to offer some protection against lightsabers and blasters yet will wear down fairly quickly if abused too much.

The helmet has an inbuilt oxygen system that allows her to breathe in hostile environments with ease and the armour is designed in such a way that is acts as a natural cooling system in an attempt to keep Avoria cooler in hotter temperatures. Another feature to the armour is the magnetic weapon holsters that are woven into the armour should a weapon or any other item with magnetic properties need to be carried with ease.

The shape of the armour is designed to fit Avoria's body features as best as possible with the ability to be refitted if necessary. The purpose of the armour is signify her standing in Drael culture whilst retaining her ability to enter combat if necessary.

[member="Avoria Khaeus"]

All in all, this is looking pretty good.

However, IMGur isn't often a reliable source for images given that anyone can upload and claim images as they like. Here is a link that you may use as an alternative! This links to the artists album on deviantart which you will likely find less issues with in future submissions should you choose to use that forum.

The only other concern I have is with the "Thinned Malabast" you're using as a material. I'm curious, given that the alloy has been thinned out for your armor, what draw backs does this have in terms of the quality of the material?

You've listed the resistances in comparison with the material's submission, however thinning the alloy implies giving it less mass and therefore being less resistant as the standard product might be. I understand the original material is very heavy, where as you're looking for something lighter, however I feel this would also impact the quality of resistance as well.

Avoria Khaeus

A
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Thank you for the assist on finding that imagine link!

As for the thinned malabast I've removed the "thinned" altogether as it's very heavy in relation to other metals which doesn't account for how heavy it is in relation to Draelvasier!

Hope everything else is in order! ^-^

[member="Avoria Khaeus"]

Unfortunately, the strength of the user doesn't impact the weight of the item, so I'm still going to need you to edit the weight as proportionate to the material you're using. Were someone else to pick up this submission, it would still be "very heavy".

Once you've made the edit, this should be good to go.

Avoria Khaeus

A
[member="[COLOR=rgb(235,235,235)]Veiere Arenais"][/COLOR]

Thank you for the warning and I hope it's not too late but I've made the change from Average to Very Heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom