Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brunch with a side of Business.

Grimm

Alex looked up only to see a Muum staring down at him. Yes, one of the best species to start a business and excellent at it. Alicia sure did have resourceful partners, but any contract signed with a muum present is usually the best choice.

"Good to meet you Mr. Serj, its a pleasure to make your acquiescence."

When they reached the room, he sat closely to Alicia. Looking at the table, he would sit on the other side of Alicia to look straight at her. Placing the datapad on the table, then folded his hands under his chin and smiled.

"So, are we ready to make a deal?"

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Grimm"] |

"Yes, lets." Alicia passed her notes to Serj, who read over them. They were essentially the contract in written form. Chandrila DataTech would become a supplier to Republic of Starcrest, by providing technology and soft for their vehicles and hardware. The second sheet involved an order Alicia had drawn up for Alex to sign. One hundred Lenoi I, twenty Raxor I and thirty Core I datapads, commlinks and computers, as a tester of what was to come.

"You'll find the contract above and a requisition order for you to sign as well, if you wish to make a purchase today. Then we can go ahead and start the hard part of the process."

Grimm

Alex would look over the contract, confirming that it was in his best interest. Which after he had finished reading it over, he would sign it with his current signature.

The second page was read over and he signed to confirm the purchase of the equipment. That would be shipped to both his companies locations. After he would finish up, he would send messages to his company staff about the new changes to the work force.

When he was done with that, he would look back to Alicia with expressionless eyes.

"Yes, the hard part of the process. I can't wait to get started."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Grimm"] |

"That concludes our business, Mr Starcrest. With this contract signed, DataTech will be entering a new plain of technological development, namely for your ships. I look forward to our next meeting." Alicia rose to her feet and offered the man her hand. When they shook, she asked. "Would you like another lunch? I'll pay this time."

Together, they sat down and had another lunch. Conversation ensued, in which Alicia suggested Alex enter the hovercar business here on Chandrila and abroad; and concluded with a blossoming friendship between the two. With the Lenoi I that she had lent to him recovered at the end of the lunch, they parted ways for parts unknown to one or the other.

Little did Alex Starcrest know that he had been meeting with a Sith Lord the entire time. Her name was Darth Ayra and she knew who he was now. A fledgling Force-sensitive that had garnered her attention.

FIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom