Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bruises

With determined steps the armored bounty hunder and blue hued black coated twi'lek walked down the alley to find out the results of their plan, or more specificaly Valentines plan. Had it failed? It would take time tracking down the balosar again, but boy would he wish he never sat his foot in the Blue Sector. It would not help her tonight though, when he, the boss would find out that they had failed. She felt her heart begin to pump slightly faster as they neared the shop.

As Valentine brought up his concern about the situation, she unclipped her comlink from her belt. Her blue fingertops sticking out of the glove on the other hand, moved the black coat aside and fingered on the purple grip of the KYD-21 blaster.

''R'zoch, peee bu kanway doth uba?'' she said over the comlink, clearly annoyed where the hell they had went as they were not seen outside neither when they peeked inside through the window. Dim flickering lights lit up the shop inside and they could see the torn and burnt corpse of the balosar and shop owner.

The comlink buzzed and in huttese they could make out that the both were waiting in an alley between Treasure Ship Row and the maglev train station. A rather smart decision not to wait for the law to come and grab them with their hands in the cookie jar, so to speak. And the bounty? 60-friggin'-thousand credits. She looked up at Valentine with a slightly astonished expression.

''Alright, wait there! We're on our way!'' she ordered in a demanding voice then looked back up at Valentine.

''You knew about all those credits?!'' Sure, she couldn't deny the fact that the plan had worked but if the bloody bounty hunter knew about that amount, it was a considerable risk to decide not to back them up.

"I knew," Valentine admitted, but cartel politics was as equally complicated as galactic politics. He opened his palms out in submissions and said to her, "But I wasn't going to risk my face being seen taking them. Not my place." He then smiled warmly, "At the end of the day, we got the credits, the balosar isn't really tied to anyone, he's got a bit of debt here, there and everywhere, and the Corridor Cartel won't know the Red Ravens had a hand in it. Job well done, even if the poor sod lost his life." It was a relief for Valentine to know that the balosar was dead truth be told, one less thing to worry about. He would report to Mr. Fey that the indebted was dead and the debt was paid.

His simple yet confident answer just bothered her even more, making her respond with a push to his chest and a bothered sigh. Shaking her head slightly at the bounty hunters risk taking business.

''It was still a an unneccessary friggin' risk!'' she uttered while her green-yellowish hazel eyes looked into his through the helmets visor. Not glowing as intense as when he first stepped into their business with the balosar, but still clearly agitated. However, this quickly passed when thinking about those credits. Somehow she knew he was smiling under that helmet, his blue eyes having a bit of charm in them. She went quiet.

''Yeah... I guess so...'' she said and put her hands in the pockets of her black coat. ''You know... Thanks for the tip on the shop. Not that I wouldn't have squeezed the credits out of the thing, sooner or later!'' A thank you was a rare sentence in the Blue Sector but this bounty hunter surely deserved one, even if she wasn't that clear about it.

[member="Julian Valentine"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom