Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Brotherhood (Sith Brotherhood)

Brotherhood_Div.png
Familiar.png

The Bastion Sith Academy.

It'd been a long time since anyone stepped in these fire purged halls, if the dust upon the ash was any tell tale sign. Was it the Sith who destroyed their own history to keep it secret from the Imperial rebellion? Or was it the Imperials in their determination to wipe out the Sith? There was so much history here, waiting to be uncovered. And yet, the woman in white stalking the halls seemed utterly uninterested in burned away secrets. There were many secrets here, but the ones she searched for weren't in these halls.

The call she listened to was further. Deeper. Much, much deeper. The academy had been built within the center of a vast, dark lake. Far from the spiraling city, far from civilization. All to make it that much harder for the Acolytes trapped here from trying to escape. That, and the secret beneath the waves.

"You're welcome to come along, or explore at your leisure. I certainly won't get in your way." She hadn't come alone. She turned her yellow eyes back towards those who'd come along, a passive smile on her face. The kind that would never reach her cold, emotionless eyes.

"Provided you don't get in mine."

Syala was hopping around on the balls of her feet as she trailed behind Sofiel. A wide grin plastered on the Half-Nagai's face as she looked around at the dusty halls around her before she broke out into a small fit of giggles afterwards.

"Wowza! This place is super old! I wonder how many people have lived here...and died!"

Her red eyes darted around every little nook and cranny she could see, pressing her ear against one of the walls, where she seemed to stay quiet for a moment, her usual grin spreading into a frown as she seemed to be hearing something. Squinting her eyes at the same time...Before breaking out into another fit of giggles as she held her hands to her stomach.

"It's dead quiet in this place! We should really make some noise here once we've set up...Need to find some little toys to hang up with. Maybe to get information out of them."

With that, her index finger went to her chin as if she was in thought. Looking over the walls as if she was imagining herself placing things all over the walls, before shaking her head and unsettling her hair ever so slightly as she turned her attention back towards Sofiel, giving the woman a bright and wide grin.

"I'll be right behind you! You won't even notice me! Literally!"

The Sith Apprentice focused on the Force around her, pulling and twisting it around her form as she slowly but surely turned invisible! Or well, practically invisible as she manipulated the light and sound waves that were around her. She was already having a blast with these people! They were so much better than her master back on Dantooine!

Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis Sofiel Sofiel

̷S̴y̶n̶t̵h̶-̷L̴o̷r̸d̸

df6ik5c-7a3dd9b8-81b3-4352-8dc3-924866236979.png

Tag: Sofiel Sofiel | Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis | Syala Syala

Zetrove kept a tired and lazy expression on his face. Which was generally how he looked when not in life or death combat. Practically sedated to keep his hair trigger combat protocols from firing off within his cybernetic body. The esoteric legends and knowledge of the warlocks were of little concern for him.

Why was he even here? He can’t really remember actually, not even how he got here. But he felt like he was supposed to be here which was reason enough for him to not feel too out of place around two rather eccentric young sithlings. One of which seemed to laugh out loud to hear own thoughts. The other seems to narrate to himself.

“I’m statistically incapable of being useless, as for our friend here I’m not so sure.” Zetrove replied with a bland tone to the red haired woman before looking over to the other one who seemingly vanished before he could notice. Causing the cyborg to look around some to figure out where she disappeared to.

Bastion Sith Academy
Tags: Sofiel Sofiel , Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis , Syala Syala , Zetrove Zetrove

Kalrath_Divider.png

"Wowza! This place is super old! I wonder how many people have lived here...and died!"

<Old is relative>

Kalrath walked with a casual air about him. He didn't entertain the threats of the young woman with white hair or the sly remarks of the cyborg. He was simply here for knowledge. Words of power to spill fourth from his tongue.

<I have lived countless lifetimes. Even in my era there were places that one might consider... Older than dirt.>

The old Twi'lek sighed, crossing his arms. Was this the new generation of Sith? They certainly seemed... bizarre. Whatever the case was he could feel the old power coursing through them. The darkness, it seemed, had not changed after all these years. He particularly took interest in the familiar of the young Sofiel. Perhaps with his tonal magic he could recreate a being of it's likeness.

Of course, he was getting ahead of himself. There was much to do.

<Noise... I can do noise, but your eardrums would split in an instant. I suggest you make it on your own prerogative.>

Childish. Sound was a tool, not simply for white noise. His tongue would remain held behind his mask, for now at least. The old Sith would communicate via telepathy until he saw fit.

Last edited:

Brotherhood_Div.png
Familiar.png

Sofiel kept the simple smile, but her eyes turned from the two younger woman to the cyborg. No, he would not be useless. Nor would the elder, it seemed. It was always a weird sensation to hear a voice in her head. That wasn't already there, anyway. "It is good to have the wisdom of one older with us, Lord Kalrath." And it truly was. There was still so much to learn about the Sith in this Galaxy. And the Galaxy itself.

It was why she was here.

She continued on, deeper and deeper. And while she did not look back towards the others, the black bird certainly did. It's void like eyes behind the pale white mask that could very well be bone, it stared unending. Even towards the girl who'd made herself invisible.

"Don't get too excited for noise yet. There is something deeper down we should wake more.. Carefully, I believe."

Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath | Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis | Syala Syala | Zetrove Zetrove

Syala pouted to herself whilst she stayed hidden through her Force Cloak. Such a spoilsport! She just wanted to be able to hear the sweet sound of her weapons against people. It wasn't like she was trying to make noise for the sake of it! It just sounded so sweet to her! Though she had to admit, the sound of a voice in her head wasn't something she was used to either, or at least the sound of someone she could see's voice. These Sith seemed nothing like her previous Master. That was good. Her previous master had been too weak. Focusing more on teaching Syala than protecting himself. She just shook her head, quietly skipping along with the others for now, staying under the Force Cloak as she took in the small group, tilting her head.

The redhead seemed strange. Well, to be fair they all seemed strange, but...stranger than normal. She was talking to people who didn't appear to be there. Bizarro! Oh well, she didn't seem that bad. She mentioned something about parties as well, so she could be Party Girl! But then there was Cyborg Boy! Cyboy! That was how she was going to call him! At least in her head. She wasn't that crazy to openly disrespect someone with that kind of nickname. Then it came the Twi'lek. The spoilsport who threatened to spoil her eardrums. Hmph. It wasn't like they had to get along. He could get the name of Spoilsport. Yes. Though he did seem...powerful. Hm...No. No. Silent but Deadly. That was a much better nickname. SbD. It rolled off the tongue better. Silent but Deadly was one of two people who actually seemed to intimidate Syala, though she wouldn't admit it. The other one was Owl Lady. Yes, that was her name for Sofiel. It was simple enough, because of the black bird that followed the girl around.

The unsettling stare from the bird just sent shudders from Syala's spine. She wasn't used to people looking directly at her when she was like this...Well, she was. She was used to people looking through her, but the bird knew she was there. She didn't know how, and part of her didn't want to know. Either way, she spun herself around to start walking backwards instead, raising her arms up into the air and behind her head as she let her Force Cloak drop, whilst standing next to Cyboy.

"I didn't mean us to be making the noises! That's silly. No, no. I wanted to relish in the sounds of other people. I'll be as silent as possible though."

Hm...Relish. The Half-Nagai had made herself hungry now. Oh well, food could wait! She pretended to zip her mouth shut instead, before nodding. She just turned her attention back towards her front, twirling around on the heel of her foot. There was a part of her however, the weak part off her that felt like she should at least try to make herself seem useful, or at least not fully...annoying. She just kept skipping away with the others, taking in the temple more more and more. There was something deeper down here? Hm...She was curious about all of this if she was being honest, so the Sith Apprentice unzipped her mouth, before looking between Silent but Deadly and Owl Lady, turning serious all of a moment.

"...What even is in this place? The corpse that taught me about the Sith never went into detail about...the culture or the knowledge. Just the power and strength. And whilst those are good, I know knowledge can be power as well."

As soon as Syala had asked her question, and turned serious, her skipping immediately stopped as well. The Half-Nagai walking normally, her eyes darting around once more. Her arms just folded along her front as the rather maniac grin that was normally on her face had faded away instead to have a rather more...bored and non-committal look.

Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis Sofiel Sofiel Zetrove Zetrove

“I’m statistically incapable of being useless, as for our friend here I’m not so sure.”
"So...you're a droid companion?" The girl asked, confused by the prospect. Why was a droid a part of the sith? This was strange. Chat seemed to think so too.

"...What even is in this place? The corpse that taught me about the Sith never went into detail about...the culture or the knowledge. Just the power and strength. And whilst those are good, I know knowledge can be power as well."
She turned, looking to Sofiel Sofiel "Yeah, I wanna know that too. This questline is confusing. Why are we here again?"

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge

Ẃ̷̯̽͆̌̑͑͋͑͝Ḩ̷̹̣̤̱͔̔̓Y̶̢̼̗̻̘͎̙͎̙̳̘͙̙͕͂̅̓̿̈́̾̔̇̇͘͝͠͝ ̷̨̘͉̏̅̓͑̾̈́̈́̒̊͒̑̔͐̕͘͝͝Ả̶̰͈̲̋̈́̋̽̃R̵̨͓̞̦̪̙̥̞͔̳͔̤̔̓̅̀̉̓͘͝ͅĘ̴̨͕̱̱̝͎͈̯͙̅̿̈́̽̈̃̿̋̇̈ͅ ̸̹͇͍̦̠͍̲̱̥̼̊̆͒͛̎́̕̕Y̶̬̮̓̀̌͂̕͠Ö̸̧̦͇́̈́́̌̏͆͒̔̓̿̚͝U̶͖͓̳͇͍̲̣̰̻͉̯̞̎́̐̈́̉͂̆̕͘ͅͅ ̶̢̡̲͎͎̦̟͉̗̺̦͔͖̗̙͔̤́͐̍͆̎̇͌̆͑̋̍͑̈́̔̌͠͠ͅH̷̢̛͔͔͓͊̃̆̂̊̋͝E̵̡͎͚̹̫̱̰̮̥͙͉̯͔̯̫̠̫̪̍͂͐͒͒̏̅̀̅͑̈́͊́̇̀͋́̕͜͠R̷̙̭͓̀͋̉̆̀̀͒͑̊͒̑͆̒̚͝͝Ę̴̡̖̮̠͉̗͍̺̺̠͗̒̓̆́́̾̑͐͒

The voice rang out through the temple. Gruff, powerful, and imposing. The Echo of his words rang loud enough through the corridors to cause dust to fall from the ceiling. The Rumble of the voice trailed off into the distance before coming back in the form of lights, and torches igniting. Illuminating the temple from within.

Ş̸̧̦̮̹̰̮̙̹̩̺̜̠̬̃̂̏̊̍͛̎̾̈́̍̒̅͐͛̅͘͝͝H̶͖͌̓̈́̏́̊͊͒̆͛̄̀͘Ȯ̸̧̼͓̯͉͚̦̞̖̺͑̍̀̿̎̄̉̊͊̐̈͛̀̌̾͗̕̚ͅͅͅW̸̰͔̙̠̻̻̺̩̄̈̂͘ ̴̛͔͇̪͔̎́͝ͅY̵̧̧̛̥̪̼̗̫͖̳̰̠̱̬͈̠͗͂͊̔̆͛͆̏̄̓̀̈ͅͅÒ̷͉̊͂̓̕Ư̸̡̡̮̣̳̲̙̱̗͖̳͙̠̱̱͒́͌͆̑̈́͂̕̕͜R̴̥͙͓̼̘̐͗͆̏̂̋̈́̾̔̍͒̓̕̚S̷̭̻͙̝͓̞̥̝̉̐̒̌̎́̽͂̀È̵̢̥͎̲͎̉L̷̲͙̑͗͊͆̔́̓͘V̴̧̛̖͕̐̋̉͝E̶̳̝̣̩̖͗̑̑S̴͚̰̟͚̖̥͖̟͈͖͕͇̔̇͆̀̐̋̂͑͛̽̃̎́͑̏̿̐̈́!̵̡̡͈͓̟̠̲̬̼̪̞̠̻̳̲̙̑̉̀̋̓̍̿͛̋̚͜

Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis Syala Syala Zetrove Zetrove Sofiel Sofiel Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath

Brotherhood_Div.png
Familiar.png

"We're here to find the dreamer. I suppose that's where the questline would end, anyway."

Questline. She at least knew what that meant. Sofiel continued through the ash, but paused near a pair of stairs. Just as a different voice suddenly echoed through the Force. The white haired woman paused, looked up.

".. It seems there's another here for a similar reason. Interesting."

Vora Kaar Vora Kaar | Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis | Syala Syala | Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath | Zetrove Zetrove

̷S̴y̶n̶t̵h̶-̷L̴o̷r̸d̸

df6ik5c-7a3dd9b8-81b3-4352-8dc3-924866236979.png

Tag: Sofiel Sofiel | Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis | Syala Syala | Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

By now the tired looking cyborg had somewhat toned out the voices of those around him. That was except for the telepathic words spoken by the pale twi’lek. Which Zetrove attributed less to magic and that the Sith instead somehow spoke to him internally through remote communication.

Still however the words of one of the ‘sithling’ women caught his attention since they were directed towards him. Turning to look down at her, his red eye glaring, Zetrove merely shook his head. He was no droid, although he sometimes wished he was. So little of his old self remained, who was to say he wasn’t a droid already with hold over wetware components.

“Incorrect, I simply have an extensive array of cybernetic augmentations. Although by volume and mass I am more machine than not.” He simply explained with a lazy tone before a booming voice echoed through the temple. His eye widened madly at the sound of it, instinctive internal protocols firing off within him. Ready for the threat of violence. One of his forearms even unfolded some, revealing a concealed blaster housed within it. But there was no attack, merely questions. The ‘white lady’ didn’t seem bothered, maybe it was nothing to be concerned over.

Bastion Sith Academy
Tags: Sofiel Sofiel , Zetrove Zetrove , Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis , Syala Syala , Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

Kalrath_Divider.png

".. It seems there's another here for a similar reason. Interesting."

"So it would seem," Kalrath remarked, now speaking with his true voice.

The air seemed to crackle with energy, potent on his tongue. His words were thick with primal energy, not seen the light of day for thousands of years. He reached up, breaking the seal on his mask to let his voice project out, all while continuing to hide his face.

"We are not hidden,"
the ancient Sith boomed, his voice rippling out with great power, like waves in the ocean. "It is power that we seek, preserved in it's purest form. You will not stand in the way of this."

The ground seemed to tremble as he spoke, the air burning up around the old Twi'lek. Then, as soon as he had done so, his mask returned to his face, his teeth clenched below it. That was all he would display for now. It was not his time. Not yet. The old words would flow freely from his tongue once again, some other day.

<We continue,> he finally stated, now speaking in their minds again. <I have no intention of waiting for an answer.>

And he continued on.

Darth Ahriman

D
sadBtDI.jpg

The Sith Academy of Bastion was a sacred labyrinth of darkness in which Ahriman had first met his Master and fellow Sith Lord, Zeptepi Zambrano Zeptepi Zambrano near the end of the great Empire's reign over the Northern Galaxy, under her father Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex . A mere boy, ignorant and weak, he had voluntarily entered into service to the Sith, claiming his strength and prestige of name throughout the wars that followed. Battlefronts, one after the next against the Galactic Alliance, The Order of the Silver Jedi, The Confederacy and Rimward Trade League, all enemies who would oppose the Sith Doctrine and ideology that decreed: The strong will rule, the weak will serve or perish.

Ahriman's rise to power was one swept in darkness, a nameless figurehead of war with a history hidden from the annals of history captivated by the Sith Order. Few knew the shackles that he had broken free of, and fewer yet understood the power that flowed through his genealogy, let alone that he had obtained through victory and bloodshed, lives taken and consumed to fuel his further embodiment of Sith supremacy.

Among those who stood to claim the lineage of their own, Darth Ahriman would attend as a silent witness. His presence was not bred of disinterest, subterfuge or deceit; He had come to observe and to analyse. To understand, and to consider what future ramifications might follow in part from their breaking the chains of complacency, striking out on their own. Carnifex himself had once spoken of the Sith and where they deigned to step away from the known, to bind themselves in a new dynasty seeking to elevate their own above that of the known Order. It was the way of all Sith. A proven trial to determine the weak from the strong, to test those who would succeed in their ambitions, and those who would fall to pave the way for the strong to ascend. Would these Acolytes of Darkness find reward in their bid for power, would their objectives and personal ambitions elevate the group, or would their convictions and desires breed descent among the ranks, division and subsequent failure? Ahriman would stand among them, the Sith Academy a testament to Sith Dominance, and for where they may one day find their fate, Ahriman would bare witness.

From the Sith Empire, The Kainate, The Sith Eternal and the Sith Order; This new Brotherhood had begun to stake their claim. Independence? Or would it be self-service within the shadow of their brethren's circles? Ahriman was not there to judge but to learn. To gauge his own self-interest and perhaps that of his unholy seamstress. Master, Friend, More. She would likewise profit from any knowledge gained there today.

The dreamer? What was that? Damn, Syala was really starting to detest her corpse of a master for leaving her in the dark for all of this information. It's like he didn't want her to set off on her ow-...Oh. Yeah. That made sense. He wanted Syala to always have to rely on him. That was...sorta smart. Except he might have thought too highly of Syala, to believe that she wouldn't kill her own master to try and get stronger. Well...that was an oopsies on her part then. Damn it! If she could bring that wretch back to life, she'd just kill him again. Leaving her in the dark and making her seem like a fool! She just ignored the fact that she was well...a little bit foolish at the end of the day.

Though her eyes went wide at the sudden voice echoing through the chambers, and she frowned to herself as the lights lit up. She preferred the dark but Syala just folded her arms along her front instead. Her usual bouncy energy was gone as she was finally taking this thing seriously. Seeing the temple in light was a lot more difference than she would have expected however. It just seemed...strange. Alien. But that was quite nice honestly. It was a place that felt unfamiliar, and that was something that was good to her.

Silent But Deadly also started to speak which caught the Half-Nagai by surprise. His voice seemed...vastly different than she had expected. It was powerful. It was strong. Okay, yeah. She had most definitely confirmed that his nickname was going to be Silent AND Deadly from now on. Yes. That was interesting to say the least. She was a terrible match for that if she was honest to herself. She enjoyed giggling far too much, though she could quiet when she needed to be...Hm...Either way, she just followed the rest of the group, keeping her eyes alert as they darted around the room.

Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath Zetrove Zetrove Sofiel Sofiel Vora Kaar Vora Kaar Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis

"It is power that we seek, preserved in it's purest form. You will not stand in the way of this."
Oh! That's what we were here for! Power! She liked power.

The booming voice seemed to go unnoticed by the girl. Not that she didn't hear it, she clearly did by her sudden wince, but simply that she was not scared of whatever was to come. Chat seemed excited after all! Big boss monster? Gasp! A mentor figure?! Maybe an epic level quest! She skipped around, following daintily behind Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath , a tinge in her eyes showing her own unflinching inability to show anything but gleeful madness.

Brotherhood_Div.png
Familiar.png

Deeper and deeper down they went. The ruined halls stretched far and wide as they went below the surface. The island the academy was on had it's lower chambers. At one point the lower chambers were filled with Alchemists and their projects. Their victims. The echoes of the pained cries could still be felt in the Force, but this still wasn't Sofiel's goal. What she wanted was deeper. Much, much deeper.

Architecture gave way to natural rock walls. Cut not by hand, but through time. And with it, the deep, guttural breathing of something truly massive sleeping deeper within still.

"It likely remembers the Sith that were once here, and their secrets. So, we'll get them. Easy enough, mm?"

Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis | Syala Syala | Zetrove Zetrove | Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath | Vora Kaar Vora Kaar | Darth Ahriman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom