Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Broken Night

Hoid Hallafax

H
A Republic fleet hung over Byss blockading the world. Incoming and outgoing traffic was halted and interdictors sat near the main hyperspace egress points of the system. The events of the last several months had come to a violent end with many of those who had led the charge either dead or on their way to prison in chains. As Lisza's shuttle began to pass through the cloudy skies of Byss and over the foreboding swamps that had been the Frozen Hand's secret headquarters she spotted several vessels boldly displaying the symbol of the Jedi Order sitting alongside Republic military ships. Many were tramp freighters and personal starfighters and for the third time since the battle of Byss she wondered what she could do for them as they so selflessly sacrificed for everyone around them.

The makeshift military base that sat just outside of the massive citadel's entrance was bustling with activity processing Frozen Hand prisoners and Jedi visitors. She'd heard the Jedi had caused a stir when they showed up in Force to survey the area. Sure the Jedi were officially friends of the Republic, but many military leaders still saw their involvement as unnecessary or a hindrance, though Lisza thought Byss showed otherwise. There were many dangers in this galaxy and one of the largest threats to democracy was an army of nothing but Jedi in dark robes and red lightsabers. Sith, just like the Frozen Hand had ultimately been. It was a terrifying thought, that the Sith were not as single minded as they had all once thought. Kept in check by their leader Darth Carnifex, for several years the Sith had remained quiet after bringing down the Galactic Alliance and leaving the Core Worlds in chaos, but it seemed it was not all darkness and bloodbaths behind the Black Curtain of the Sith Empire. Rogue Sith groups like this and the Jenaari Empire were proving time and again that the Republic could not pretend the Sith were a threat contained by their Silver Jedi neighbors.

These thoughts and more ran through her head as she walked through the camp, flanked by a pair of Corellian Darksabers, their black and green armor a stark contrast the the whites of Republic trooper armor. She was looking for someone, a Jedi Master that had come up several times in her meetings back on Corellia. Wyatt Morga. He was a pioneer of sorts in recent months, gathering a collection of Jedi from across the Galaxy. Short interactions with Master Quill and others she knew in those circles spoke highly of him and when she'd recieved a report that he was here along with the other Jedi examining the Sith construct that had been made here she'd immediately boarded a shuttle. As she came closer to the citadel she felt it in the Force as well. Not trained and no where near strong enough to manipulate it even she felt sick to her stomach and stumbled as they reached the stairs. One of the Darksabers caught her arm quickly, speaking a garbled language to his compatriot. She waved a hand and stood shakily.

"I'm fine," she muttered. The ascent made her wonder if she really was fine though and as they reached the top and entered through the large open doors of obsidian she gasped at what she saw. Chunks of black Kyber crystal were still strewn across the room, though a large central hunk and its little crumbled cousins were still in the pit where she had been told the ritual was performed. Around the room were several medical tents and dozens of Jedi inspecting the crystals while Jedi healers and Republic medics tended to the wounds of the kidnapped prisoners and the Republic soldiers that had participated in the raid. She spotted the Jedi Master and was taken aback how large he was. He looked a professional smashball player and even under his robes she could tell this Jedi took care of himself. She steeled herself and strode up beside him.

"Horrible. What happened here...Even I can feel it. It feels wrong here."

Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga Ryv Ryv Alana Sunrider Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr Republic Engineering Republic Engineering Galtea Garn Kade Seyta Kade Seyta Kaleleon Kaleleon Theo Vereen Theo Vereen Vaudin Miir Vaudin Miir Vitaara Oduro Avo Avo Vlyph Corobb Vlyph Corobb Cerys gan Ymlerith Ithlinne Cerys gan Ymlerith Ithlinne Ordon Trozky Miria Tanau Miria Tanau
MLhKkRq.png

Welcome to our Epilogue thread of the Republic's Frozen Hand storyline and dominion of Byss! We encourage our Jedi and Non Force users to come together and reflect over the "last few months" of the campaign and the results of the byss thread. Explore Darth Moridin's citadel, attempt to purify a Heart of Palpatine, help heal the locals and kidnapped slaves, or do whatever makes sense for your character! We hope you enjoyed the threads and we hope you enjoy this thread! In this thread we hope to secure better relations between the Jedi Order and the Republic and secure IC funding from Republic benefactors for the Jedi Order. We also hope to give the Jedi Order a place to purify and build around as a outpost or temple that you can use within Republic space!

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
A tiny beak yanked a shard of black crystal out of Jerec's chest.

"Agh. Gorrammit, Quekko, be a little gentler. That one ripped half my nipple off."

His Apokka first mate gave him the side-eye as only an Apokka can. One clawed foot kicked Jerec in his tenderized ribs.

"Buddy, you are fething lucky I'm strapped down with this medical crap stuck through a hole in my lung. Or you would be nuggets."

Ay carefully did her own work upon Jerec's body as the feathery first made causing a small altercation, the emotionless women looking her captain in the eyes. "Statement, your epidermis will heal relevantly quickly with timely use of bacta, there is no need to threaten your first mate with body harm". "If needed I can administer anesthetic to your body but keep in mind with the amount of injured people here the dosage will be low and may lose it's effect quickly".

She replied in her usual monotone voice, followed by herself yanking a black shard from the man leg with a pair of medical tweezers, "Alternative, on the other hand I can use several pressure points and blunt force to render you, as some would say, 'kocked out', but the main down side is possible head injury". "Given your state such actions would be ill advised".

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

A Light Shining in Darkness
The air was heavy with darkness - as per the nature of Byss. It was a massive Dark Side network only amplified by the recent rituals that took place; but the Republic and stopped such an event before it became too much to deal with - something Wyatt couldn’t thank them enough for. When he had first felt its waves from across the Galaxy, it had forced him to return from Kintan - away from Elise and the Silvers to assist where they were needed.​
He sighed ever so slightly as one of the groups of Jedi glanced over the corrupted Kyber Crystals - seeming to come to some unknown conclusion about them as Wyatt rested a hand on his chin. The Jedi Master was lost in thought, about what connections these people had to the Sith in the Empire; or if they even know of these cultists. Or if the rising ‘Eternal Empire’ resurgence was something he should fear…​
He sighed deeply before his attention was grabbed by someone that obviously didn’t work out.​
Indeed.”, he offered with a quiet, regarding smile to them.​
It’s a shame that even still, the Dark Side is so prevelent in the Core…”, he sighed.​
I’m Wyatt Morga. Jedi Master.”, he said with a glance back to them, offering a hand in greeting.​

• Love
Reactions: Ryv
Lisza gripped the man's hand in her three fingered one and smiled up at him.

"I know who you are Master Morga, your reputation precedes you." She released his hand and turned back to the studious Jedi and Republic troopers working together and sighed. "I am Lisza Starseeker, Diktat of Corellia," she glanced up at the slightly taller Jedi and smiled, "And a friend of the Jedi." To her, and most of her species, the Jedi represented what the Force was possible of when used in the best interest of the universe and the people in it. The Sith by contrast were a perversion of it and twisted the Force to their will and thus twisting the universe and its people to fit Sith designs.

"To Corellia, its become clear that there is no Republic, or stabalized Core for that matter, without the Jedi. Personally I was quite worried that we wouldn't be able to solidify our borders and keep the peace with the Silver Jedi so detached from the rest of the Galaxy. My colleagues in the Republic Senate and other world leaders of the Republic saw them as a buffer, keeping the tide of the Sith from spreading across the Galaxy," she gestured towards the piles of Kyber crystals that were being sorted by the Jedi, some blackened by the ritual, some still pure and ready to be used by the Jedi. "It is clear however, that they are not the great Silver Wall they thought them to be." The Quarth sighed tiredly, her antennae twitching in agitation from the Dark Side. She touched her temples and the pair of menacing Darksabers took a step forward to steady her but she waved them away. She took a deep breath before continuing.

"Walk with me? Being this close to," she waved her hand at the black crystals, "this, to form coherent thoughts. Tell me about your Jedi Master Morga."

Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga

• Love
My reputation?”, Wyatt said just above a whisper, as though confused by the prospect.​
At the mention of the Silvers, Wyatt bristled ever so slightly. Lisza’s words reinforced what he had heard - understood about the Silver Jedi Order; that it had lacked its ability to protect the Galaxy for an ever growing amount of time. Though, he often worried if he was simply jaded from what he witnessed Cedric Grayson go through after they had abandoned Ession to its genocided fate…​
The memories were not good ones, and he sighed as they began to walk;​
It is true, the Silvers have… suffered, in recent years. Though I can’t blame them, the Sith have grown ever stronger - time and time again. If it weren’t for our combined efforts at Kintant… I believe the Sith would be far closer to the Core than ever before.”, he sighed.​
The Jedi Order, as of now, is a unification effort, Mrs. Starseeker.”, he said with a smile, quickly turning the subject to a hopefully brighter tone - about the strength of their organization thus far.​
And, thus far, we have Jedi from the Republic, Silvers, and Grayson Imperium with us. Some from the Outer Planetary Alliance, and beyond - but those are the primary orders working with us today.”, he offered with a smile as they passed by a window with a clear view of the sky. In the distance, the fading outline of Peace stood tall -​
And there is our home. Peace, as its called - an ancient station once used to house the Jedi of the Old Republic. Beautiful, isn’t it?”​

• Love
"Agh, if it's not one of you it's the other."

Jerec's recently impaled chest chose that moment to seize up. He glared daggers at Quekko and Ay Ge Ay Ge , his tormentors with tweezers. He did not, however, move, not even within the constraints of the medical straps. He had zero doubt that Ay would keep her word and knock him out cold if he didn't start cooperating.

Carefully, he craned his neck around to look at the tray where they were depositing the bloody black crystal shards. "Don't throw out any of that," he coughed out. "Valuable."

Ay just returned her own naturally icy stare towards the man as her precise fingers continued their work on his wounds. "Sarcastic Joke, I would not know, I've become tolerate to most forms of pain, perhaps you need more strict training to avoid voicing complains when being treated to in the future". Her monotone attempt at humor being followed as another black shard was yanked from Jerecs foot, being place on bloody metal tray to the side.

"Statement, I do not know if the value of these shards will be as good as you believe, mainly as such shards have been inside your body, seeing as your own body sells for negative profit we must subtract that away from the estimated value... that was another joke". Her other hand reaching over to grab a container for which to put the extracted shards into.

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

Last edited:
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
While Ryv had initially joined Wyatt to the planet's surface, the padawan was initially less interested in joining his master's conversation. Instead, he focused on helping the Jedi freed from imprisonment. Many had seen better days, so he put himself to work. He lacked the skills of Jedi healers or traditional doctors. Just wasn't his thing. It made finding something he could do a tad difficult, but there would be no dissuading the kiffar. When he eventually stumbled on a group of medics running out of supplies to treat a group of wounded, he dashed away and returned minutes later with fresh bandages, sterile materials, and bacta. When another group of freed admitted to their hunger, Ryv guided them to a series of tents allocated to feeding the malnourished. Most of it was busywork, sure, but it was work someone had to do.

During a momentary lapse in tasks, Ryv plopped himself down off to the side and began concentrating. Since his arrival, he felt a strange, cold presence tickling at the back of his mind. His connection to the force was damaged from years spent fooling around with substance abuse, but the padawan had spent a year of his life hard at work to fix it. It still wasn't quite where it could be and likely needed more time, but Ryv was not dissuaded. He lived a life that allowed him to help others, powerful force connection or not.

In his meditation, the surge of dark side power emitted from the Heart of Palpatine assaulted the padawan's mind rather suddenly. It sent him reeling back, eyes snapping open in shock. The immense power contained nearby had to be that of the corrupted crystal. Leaping to his feet, Ryv moved through the crowds and sought out his master. After several brief interactions with soldiers, Jedi, and medical personnel who could spare him the time, he managed to attain enough to send him off in the right direction. Some folks had seen the Jedi Master speaking to one of the higher-ups among the republic, Lisza Starseeker. Her guard was a stark contrast to the usual republic troops.

Soon enough, Ryv spotted the duo and jogged up. His lightsaber bounced from side to side, likely announcing his presence.

"Hey there, Wyatt! I just uh- I think I felt the crystal you mentioned earlier. Real bleak stuff," Ryv rambled through that before turning his attention to the politician beside the master. "Oh, my bad. Names Ryv, I'm with the order," he reached out in greeting.

As the pair walked among the ruins of the shattered citadel and she listened to the Jedi Master speak it became clearer and clearer that it wasn't simply the marshaling of the Tingle Arm that had been the blade by which Democracy had fallen, but that the entire scale of the Force had been tipped and fallen into the favor of the Dark Side. Though only mildly sensitive in the Force and thus not beholden to either the Sith or the Jedi's philosophies or even their temptations, she often found herself agreeing more with the sensibilities of the Jedi than any other Force order in the Galaxy. To her, it seemed that the Force in an atempt to balance itself, was calling on every being who could even feel its touch to push away from the Dark...But that was something for Jedi philosophers and scholars to think about, not her.

The two came to a stop beside a window. While still the same bleak sky that Byss seemed to be cursed with, by all accounts it was much brighter than it had been even one day prior. She looked on the horizon and caught a glimpse of the massive station and gasped slightly. She'd heard rumors but...When she'd flown in she'd assumed it had just been a large stray asteroid or other stray celestial body. She collected herself quickly though and smirked playfully.

"So that's where you've all been hiding," she said. "A Corellian scholar with ties to the Jedi has taken up residence there I heard and I've been wondering when I could convince Master Jade or Quill to show me around. Maybe the Force brought us together so that-" They were interupted by the jingle jangle of a lightsaber bouncing and she cast her eyes in the direction of the interruption. She smiled softly at the young man, attempting her best to give him a natural smile and not the practiced political one.

"Diktat Starseeker of Corellia. Its good to meet you Ryv," she said, accepting the shake with her own four digit one. She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "The crystal is indeed 'bleek stuff'. I've heard a few of the Jedi here describe it as a Heart of Palpatine. Which brings me to another reason I wished to speak with your Master." She turned back to Wyatt. This would be a doozy. The crystal was dangerous enough even in the hands of the Jedi...But they were in the early stages of the Republic and they couldn't afford to seem subservient to the Jedi now more than ever.

"On behalf of the Republic I have to insist that custody of this 'Heart of Palpatine' fall to Corellia and the Republic."

Ryv Ryv Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga

Thank you, Ryv.”, Wyatt offered with a tender smile. Resting a hand on the Padawan’s shoulder as he glanced back.​
Ryv is one of Padawans that has the most potential in the Order, Mrs. Starseeker. A good man… but he will be a better Jedi.”, Wyatt said with a glance to the Kiffar.​
Though, when the politician began to speak about the Heart of Palpatine, Wyatt pulled himself a bit closer together - covering a hand with the other hand, and resting it in front of him. His gaze watched the ground as she spoke, and he considered her words - or rather, her demand. There was danger in what she said - and while Wyatt understood he had no actual political power to request otherwise, he had to make the effort.​
Mrs. Starseeker…”, he began, quietly considering what exactly it was he wanted to say.​
This ‘Heart of Palpatine’ - I don’t mean to offer any offense in what I am about to say; but do you understand the depth of its corruption, or the effects that can have on your people?”, he asked with a cock of his brow.​
Ryv and I have both seen the corruption of the Sith first hand on Kintan - and you’ve seen its results in the Frozen Hand; and while I understand you don’t want to seem beholden to the Order… I wouldn’t hold such an artifact out of pride.”, he offered with a quiet acknowledgement to the precarious position she was in; even if Wyatt didn’t understand to what depth it actually stood.​
You may have the artifact back, if its important - but instead, let us see this as an opportunity to work together. We will do what we can to study the corrupted crystal, purify it - if we can - and hand it back; as a statement to good will. That is all I ask.”​
And with a quiet jab through the Force, Wyatt seemed to encourage Ryv to say something - as though his words would be the deciding factor. In reality, Wyatt just wanted to hear the Padawan work his own charisma; largely because Wyatt wanted to pass the boy a compliment on his efforts. Encouragement would help guide Ryv, as the others, to their greatest self; and what hurt with a compliment or two?​

• Love
Ay Ge Ay Ge

Quekko clucked in amusement.

"Laugh it up, fuzzb-OW." Out came another shard of black crystal. Jerec tried to bite his tongue and failed. "Son of a. SON. OF. A."

A little ways off, totally unconnected to his strapped-down self, it looked like some Jedi were having a chat with Diktat Raona Cadera Raona Cadera . He'd sort of known her years ago, back before she got this important. It was kind of a day for that.

"Hey. HEY. Crystal's not yours, Jedi. Our space, our blood, our problem. Show some respect, you high-handed prettyboy sn-" He jerked against the straps as Quekko yanked another shard. "SONOFA."

Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga Ryv Ryv

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Ryv listened to the duo in silence, maintaining as neutral of an expression as he could manage. It was not a great decision to leave such evil in the hands of those ill-prepared to properly handle it. Such corrupting power could turn the minds of even the wisest of Jedi. It left him wondering who the republic could trust to handle such a feat. He knew of Tiland and Alana; both powerful Jedi in their own right, but the numbers just weren't adding up. More effort had to be put into this, more people working together. A handful of Jedi couldn't be enough. As he opened his mouth to speak, Jerec beat him to it with an insult sent his master's way. In other circumstances, Ryv might've picked the spacer up by his ears and threw him into a duracrete wall. Not on diplomatic missions though, never that.

"Master Morga is correct," Ryv chimed in. "The distance between sith space and the core worlds is closing quickly. Having dark side related problems of uh- the domestic variety, I guess, really doesn't help you or your people. We have a dozen masters from various orders, Tiland included. Perhaps he can oversee its cleansing on Peace? We'd love to have you along, miss Starseeker. Begin building bridges between our order and the republic, while also ridding you of the dark side's corrupting influence," he ended with a wide grin that could only be described as goofy.

Even Lisza's fledgling connection to the force would likely see the kiffar was not one to use any sort of facade. He was a young, unorthodox, Jedi padawan just trying to do the right thing for others. It was clear as day he believed in the Jedi Order and their newfound purpose in the galaxy. Helping others was priority number one and this particular learner was on board for the ride.

"Besides, our station is a force nexus. The light's influence will offer the chosen Jedi protection. It's honestly a matter of keeping others safe, I'd say."

Ay idly turned her gaze over to the presumed Jedi and what seemed to be some republic head as they talked. It was a little interesting seeing a political figure trying to command a Jedi, more so in a galaxy where every other power was headed, or at least protected by force users. Such was worth noting down for future interactions though her attention had to switch back towards the man laying in front of her as Jerec one more couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Suggestion, It would be wise to cease vocal communication with those people for the time being least call unwanted attention to yourself. I am perfectly capable of sneaking these shards out of here without anyone knowing".
Something that would be much harder now thanks to her bosses antics, pain does strange things to the mind.

Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr Ryv Ryv Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga Raona Cadera Raona Cadera

Lisza sighed, touching her fingers to her forehead in slight frustration. One of the greatest fears of the Republic, especially within the Corellian Bloc, was one of Jedi overreach in the Republic. As usual though the Jedi were putting their own ideals above the security and diplomatic stability of the Galaxy, though she supposed to them they were one and the same and she couldn't blame them for that. Unfortunately, this wasn't their arena.

"How about this then," she started, her eyes falling down below at the Republic outpost starting to take form just outside the citadel. "There is a Jedi outpost in Coronet City. Why don't we split the difference, we allow the Jedi to maintain vigilant watch of the Kyber crystal there with Republic scientists given free rein of the crystal for research purposes." Her shoulders sagged briefly before she spoke again.

"You have to understand what this large of a Kyber crystal could mean for the Republic. Since the war with the Sith Empire and One Sith Kyber this far in the core has become even more scarce and even before that, old treaties with the Jedi largely kept the material out of non-Jedi hands. This could be a turning point in power production that could bring about a much-needed boom for the worlds in the Core." Already governments with fewer morals and restrictions when it came to Kyber crystals had developed technologies to harness the power of the exceedingly rare crystal. Lisza was by no means a proponent of war, but she also understood that having such technologies themselves was imperative to fight on equal ground with the likes of the Sith Empire and potentially CIS.

• Love
I… worry you may underestimate to what degree the danger of this item poses - to the Republic, and to your people.”, Wyatt offered - though soft, hardly a true argument against her statement. He, instead, sighed softly as he glanced to Ryv, and the yelling man in the distance.​
Kyber crystals are indeed rare - powerful, even, if you intend to weaponize them. I can’t fault your for that, our lightsabers are much of the same; but I would remind you that this isn’t just ‘a kyber crystal’.”, Wyatt said as he glanced back to Starseeker.​
He shifted his weight uncomfortably back to the other foot;​
Its darkness could corrupt those untrained near it - could draw any innumerable Dark Side cultists to your homes. If not them, then the Sith Empire’s various imperial agents.”, he reminded.​
Yet he eventually subsided.​
... But, if none of that is the Republic’s concern, then I suppose we must acquiesce. We’ve only a few members able to stay here - to help protect the crystal; but we will do what we can to ensure its safety.”​

• Love
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Diplomacy and bargaining weren't Ryv's strong suit. Negotiations were a part of his education with the order, but public speaking and imposing his will on others, whether through the force or his words, felt wrong. Wyatt would likely assure him that wasn't the case. They weren't trying to overwhelm the Republic and shake the crystal out of them. The order arrived to help overcome what remained of the darkness beside the Republic. If that meant hunkering down on Byss or joining them elsewhere in their space, Ryv could easily make that commitment. Plus, a week away from Peace and the various cleaning tasks he'd worked on would probably be a nice change of pace.

"While I agree with Master Morga, miss Starseeker, I am happy to stay behind and keep an eye on the crystal," he chimed in with a nod of his head. "I'm not quite as capable as others in the order, but I can keep my eye on the crystal beside whoever else either of our groups can provide," he looked back in the direction of the crystal momentary, a faint shiver running up his spine. Ryv felt uncomfortable with so many untrained people around it. He'd seen what the dark side can do first hand to the unprepared, and it rarely ended well. "I can't say I know what kyber crystal powered tech would be able to do for you guys, given its not something I've studied. If it is as important to your people as you say, I'm sure we're more than happy to help make that a reality," the kiffar looked back to the senator as he made a fist and pointed to his chest with an outstretched thumb.

"Depending on how long you're expecting this to take, I can reach out to some other Jedi on Peace and get em to tag along with me. Auteme would love the opportunity to work side-by-side with your people in its study. Maybe Sev or Aaran could keep an eye on your people with me, make sure they're safe. If something were to come up, either of them would prove useful in keeping them alive."

"We don't want them for weapons," she said firmly. It was true that many governments had taken the power of the crystal and weaponized it, in fact it had been done for centuries prior. Her face fell and her eyes became sad. "Well, at least I don't want them to be used that way. A small handful of these could potentially power entire cities!" But she was getting ahead of herself. She could tell the Jedi were unhappy with the Republic's move here and she sighed before tapping a long green finger on her thin lips in thought.

"What if," she started, offering the two a conspiratorial smirk, "we turned over a portion of the crystals to the Jedi of Peace Station. I'm sure the Green Jedi on Corellia would be happy to look over the remaining kyber alongside Republic security officials." She paused as if remembering she had no clue on what Jedi politics were like at the moment. "The Green Jedi are affiliates of yours aren't they?"

Alana Sunrider

A
Alana took another sip from the water in her canteen. It was stale now but provided for some amount of refreshment, even in rinsing out the swamp muck and dried blood from her mouth. The metallic tang stuck in her mouth. She had lightsaber burns across her arm and some other injuries peppering her body. Everything hurt. Her lightsabers were strapped to her belt, but she was slumped on a field-seat not far from where the citadel was. She could sense the other Jedi who had arrived to help bring some more stability. Ships were being screened and analyzed for Frozen Hand agents and sympathizers.

The thousands of people who had been abducted were being returned to their homes. The crisis was over. The Deep Core was saved from being absorbed into a giant Dark Side nexus and the giant kyber crystal was returned to its true state. It was restored and healed. Now all that was left was to put things back to order and try to reestablish some sense of healthy community and society. It would take time. Everything always did.

And she was willing to let others take up that mantle. She was drained. Exhausted, even. It had taken everything out of her to accomplish their mission. Now all she needed was to sleep for a few days. Then maybe a few more days to sleep again. Do some tinkering between sleeping, perhaps. Let other Jedi carry the Light into the heart of darkness.

They are, yes.”, Wyatt ceded.​
If that is what is required, then I’m more than willing to accommodate. So long as the Green Jedi can offer reports back to the Council, I don’t see an issue with it; I just want to make sure the corruption is…”​
Wyatt paused as he glanced to it. Dark, foreboding, and ever massive, the kyber crystal remnants that were larger than the rest made him uncomfortable just to be around; and he had to mind not to let it slip too deeply into his mind. An exhale, and Wyatt glanced back to Lisza -​
... contained. Its a harsh thing, and I’d hate to see it cause the Republic more issues.”​

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom