Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broken Faith

Nar Shaddaa
A headache wasn't a strong enough word for the state Faith found herself in this moment. It felt like the last few hours had been a blur, her memories foggy and aimless, only small fractures of what had happened. When she went to sleep she had been only one room away from her master, feeling clam and relaxed after they finally reached their destination. Her master hadn't told her everything yet, just something about a cult that for all they knew was using brainwashing to gain new members, and some rumors about a sith leading said cult. To her it seemed greatly exaggerated. She was sure that something like this couldn't happen without the jedi interfering.

"Where ... Where am I?"

The room around her was dark, yet she could see the hooded figures around her without any problem. She turned her head slightly, hoping to see something that would tell her what was going on. Her eyes narrowed as a masked man moved towards her, and she could feel the aura of darkness that clouded him.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

"Welcome, Miss Highwind. It is pleasure that you finally found the time to join us."

Darth Abyss stood above the jedi woman that rested on the ground, a demon that only came out of the shadows to bring darkness and corruption. It was the opportunity he had waited for, a final test for the project he had been working on. Some sith learned the ability to control minds by simply using the force, but Abyss had not yet reached the level of skill to do it. So instead he did what he always did: Use the one thing that was truly exceptional about him, his mind. Together with his man he worked on a process that would allow him to break the minds of any being, to condition it to the point were nothing would be left than mindless slaves. But this was not the time for that experiment, it was the time for yet another. One designed especially for jedi and other strong minded beings.

"I think you will enjoy what I have prepared for you."

[member="Faith Highwind"]

Faith felt as hand began to drag her body across the floor. She wanted to resists, but her body didn't reacted to any of her commands, and slowly she felt fear cloud her judgment. No, she was a jedi, she couldn't allow herself to fall to fear, not in a situation like this. Focusing on the flow of the force she tried to find her calm, yet she was still unable to move her arms and legs properly, like she had been drugged ... She had been drugged! The thought flashed through her head, the same second the sith had started to talk. The sound felt like a million of daggers that were piercing through her ears, and his presence filled her with with an inner cold. What did this ... Thing want with her?

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Abyss watched as his men dragged the jedi on a chair, strapping her arms and legs on it so she couldn't move. It would be an interesting day, the jedi was blind, so he would have to make up for the visual component of the processes with something else, something like pain. A cruel grin danced over his face as he moved to the woman, giving his man the command to begin with a simple movement of his hand. From speakers placed around the chair, a myriad of sounds emerged, each one more painful for the ears than the one before. Abyss and his man had protected their ears beforehand, so he could focus on the task at hand. He began to circle around her.

"Follow the sound of my voice. I will guide you to the darkness, where your pain will end."

His words had been imbued with the dark side, his mind attacking her mental defenses with everything he had.

It felt like someone was pushing a lightsaber in her ears, the pain building up with any second going by. Why was this happening, what was it that the sith wanted for her. The his words came through to her, louder and clearer that the sounds from the speakers around her. She could feel him pulling on her mind, could feel him trying to push himself into her thoughts and memories to poison who she was.

"NEVER."

She would never submit to the darkness, and the sith could do anything that he wanted. She was a jedi, and she would stay one until her death. No sith could change that, no matter the trick he had prepared to do so.

"I will never join you, I will never become a sith."

[member="Darth Abyss"]

The laugh from Abyss lungs was more terrifying than the sounds that filled the room. How naive to believe that someone like her could join the ranks of something so powerful than the sith order. It was nothing but amusing how few things she understood. Good for her that Abyss would explain to her what exactly he had planned for her.

"Sith? No, you are not here to become a sith. You will stay a jedi, only with difference that you will answer to any of my commands."

With all his passion channeled, the sith unleashed the full might of his mind on the jedi padawan, breaking through her barriers with ease. Now time to see if phase one was a success.

"We are all brothers and sister in the darkness."

"We are all brothers and sister in the darkness."

What was going on? Without a conscience thought her body repeated the words of the sith, even while her mind was fighting against it with all she had. How was it even possible? Sure he was inside her head, but she was till somewhat in control, how was her body not answering to her commands. The sounds?

"Get ... Get out of my head."

[member="Darth Abyss"]

"Very well."

It had worked, but what he planned needed time. He knew beforehand that this short test would only give him a temporary result. The sounds died down, leaving the sith and the jedi in silence. Abyss extended his hand, his pale skin touching the forehead of the jedi.

"Make your peace with the force padawan. Bring her in her cell."

From the sides of the room, his men came dragging the chair she was strapped on into the darkness.

The cell she was brought into was completely dark, and she was still unable to move as she was still strapped on her chair. Like before the room was filled with speakers, blasting noise at her ears from all directions. It only had been a day, and she could already feel her sanity being damaged by the effects of the torture she was under.

One week later.

"Let me out of her. Please. Please."

Tears were running down from her blind eyes, her mind broken and fearful after days and days of mental and physical torture. She hadn't eaten anything in the whole week, never slept as the men of the sith dosed her with stimulants every time she almost managed to fall asleep. Her mind was barley working anymore, all she wanted was to wake from this nightmare, to be free of the pain and struggle.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Abyss watched with satisfaction as the woman cried in her cell. Finally, after days of resistance he had broke her, made her into a slave of his words. Or at least he would make her one. Slowly he opened the door the cell, a demon which dark presence filled the whole room as he stepped into it. His yellow eyes rested on the jedi, as he began to speak, putting all his force into the word he spoke.

"I am a Child of Korriban. Who I once was is no more, as long as I hear the voice of the prophet to command me."

He listened as she repeated the words. Now for the the last part of her programming, a failsafe to keep her under control should his voice change for whatever reason.

"My Mind is yours, once you speak the words: tu'iea dvasi kash manosi."

From behind him, one of his men dragged in a child, a girl not older than ten. The final tests, the sin of spilling innocent blood, something a jedi wouldn't do.

"Kill her."

As she was released from her chair, she felt her body switch into autopilot once more. This time it was different, stronger, like the power that drover her came from the inside and not from outside influence like before. Against everything she believed, she knew, she wanted and hoped for, her hand clenching around the throat of the girl. A single tear was running down her face as her body created even more pressure, forcing all air outside the child. She felt disgust, about the sith, herself and anything else. Before this week she had been happy, cheerful even, full of love and hope.

As the last drop of live left the child, she broke down on the floor, guilt and self loathing tearing at her mind, ripping out what had been left of her happiness. She was now a monster like the sith, and she would continue to be one as long as Darth Abyss would live and stand to command her. Her old live was over, replaced by this nightmare of death and hate. Good that her master couldn't see her now.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom