Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broadening My Horizon

Placeholder 0123

P
It's occurred to me over the past few days that my rp has become cliquish. Meaning I've only really Rped with a certain group of people for quite some time, this being the members of my respective factions. To put it simply, I need rp with people I've never written with before. New characters, new experiences, more character development.

I write this guy, Graxin, the honorific son of Krag and his main tool of getting things done subtly. He is an FU, which I have not touched on, and I would love to have him meet some non-Empire characters. They can be evil too, just anyone really!

My other character is [member="Calico Tal'Verda"]. Some of you have seen him more. He is the figurehead of the Liberty Concord, a former Dreadguard, and an adoptive father to a wayward youth.

If either of these characters interest you, then let me know. I'd love to meet new people, and maybe write with some people I know, but never had the opportunity to really rp with.

I'd love to RP with you, perhaps a skirmish? It's something I haven't really done before, and well, you being apart of the armed force in the New Order (I assume by the Captain rank) we could have a skirmish between our two military companies?

I like your character [member="Graxin Rade"]. I really like that his mind is so warped that he sees the universe as a type of game as well as his numerous little flaws like his eating disorder. Really interesting. I am not sure what would happen should we meet as our characters, but I would be up for it no matter what.

We can meet up and have at each other because Graxin kills someone thus exposing Verrin to a fractured mind that is far out of his ability to mend, or they could meet in a bar somewhere while Graxin is on a mission as Verrin does occasionally drink, or whatever ideas you can come up with as well.. If you have any ideas, feel free to let me know I am usually game for just about anything.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
I've been searching for RP and I'd love to write with you. I write this girl and [member="Mehrk Gorbi"] currently, though I'm also in the process of unveiling another.

I don't play as any Forcies, but if you're still interested, go ahead and PM me. :)

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Hasjo Hallu"] I like that idea! I've been working up to a thread where Graxin frees two Sith (both PCs) from Republic Prison. Perhaps we could have him fight Hasjo and his forces while trying to figure out just where this prison is, on any planet really. He'll have a few Graug, you can bring pub soldiers and maybe another writer if you'd like?

[member="Verrin Ris'To "]We could certainly do something with the killing thing. Have him run into Varrin as he is executing an NO defector on Coruscant, or any planet really?

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] Did you have any preferences? They could just meet on an NO ship and go from there?

[member="Tacitanya Raderi"] I'd be happy to. Graxin hasn't interacted with any women who weren't Sith or saber jockeys since his childhood. It'd be funny to see how it plays out :D did you have any preferences as to how they would meet?

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="Graxin Rade"] None at all. I'm just hungry for RP. ;)

And I just released [member="Corvetta Salvo"], so you can have your pick for who is more ideal.

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] [member="Sokrai Ronaro"] Since we're all pretty much working together ICly, we could a thread with the three of us on one of the NO ships. Sound alright? I can set it up in a bit.

[member="Verrin Ris'To "]Gimme a bit to pick the planet, and I'll set up the thread. :)

[member="Tacitanya Raderi"] I could definitely see Graxin running into Corvetta. Particularly to work on his ship before he lies off to do the thread with Verrin :D if that sounds okay with you, I can set up the thread, or you can.

And I apologize for the late replies today ladies and gents. Cleaning up the house for a cookout this evening.

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Corvetta Salvo"] Kashyyk, or somewhere around it. Cause you gotta love the snazziness.

To everyone else, I'll be making our threads momentarily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom