Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bringing the Circus to Town

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

Entertainment was something that very rarely Vitor found himself free to enjoy. When he had heard about a circus that had grown in popularity throughout the galaxy, he figured it was a good opportunity to gain an advantage business-wise - which was why he had invited the ringmaster of this interesting band of merry men to his cabin on Zahat'n'ira to discuss business. It was where he had been most comfortable, after all - he wasn't a big fan of getting out.

Though hopefully the circus would put on quite a show.

When she received the invitation she was at first hesitant as she had never been to the planet, and it seemed rather conspicuous in its intent, however the girl was semi desperate. She queued up the coordinates into her ship's autopilot and relaxed as it took her there.

She sipped at a warm cup of tea as the starcraft glided through space, wondering who her contact was and what they were like. As she started to drift off the was awoken by a quiet, yet forte beeping. "hm." She muttered and stretched her arms out, yawning as her ship entered the planet's atmosphere.

Niyla rose from her seat and pulled a white coat over her body, she zipped it up as the ship tremored from the landing.

"This should be interesting..." She said and smiled rather sardonically as she passed Lightnings kennel. Niyla put an arm out for her amphibious friend to join her, he slithered onto her and wrapped comfortably around her neck.

When she came to ships exit she gracefully climbed down the ladder, skipping the last few rungs and jumping down. Is that a cabin...Niyla thought to herself, noticing the wooden cabin as she observed her environment. Either way, she came this far so it was worth checking out. She stepped up to the cabin, trying to avoid the muddy terrain. As she came to the door she let off heavy knock on the door.

Her red eyes fluttering tireselly as she waited.

In Umbris Potestas Est
A smile crossed the lips of Vitor as he soon opened the door, finding the pink-haired Zeltron there to greet him. "Ah, you must be Niyla. Nice to meet you - come on in." The cabin inside was a decent temperature, and the only piece of modern technology within appeared to be a terminal that at the moment seemed connected to the holonet regarding business. He turned back to his guest, giving off his best business vibe. "So, I heard about your circus. Please, tell me a bit more about it."

After all, he was quite interested.

[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom