Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Brimstone pattern Gen'dai battlesuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
1388263095040.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Custom built by engineers imprisoned by Brimstone
  • Affiliation: Brimstone
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Brimstone pattern
  • Modularity: Arms, legs, back unit and helmet
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Phrik and durasteel composite plates, cortosis-woven joined bod suit
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Heavy assault armour
  • Weight: Extreme
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Extreme
    • Lightsabers: Very High
    • Other:
    • Thermal: Very High
    • Electrical High
    • EMP Average
    • Chemical (splash) Average
    • Chemical (aerosol) Low
    • Biological Low
    • Vacuum Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Advanced power generation unit that can feed into powered weapons
  • Hud
  • Wrist mounted SE-14r repeating blaster pistol
  • Wrist mounted cutting torch / short ranged flame thrower
  • Magnetic Boots and hands
  • Backpack mounted grapple launcher
  • Short term vacuum protection
  • coated in matte low reflectivity surface
  • Optional armoured shield that can attach to writst or to back pack weapon mount point for storage
  • weapons mount points (weapons cannot be fired, these points are purely 'storage' mounts
    • rear - 2 parallel heavy weapon mounts
    • right shoulder - light weapon
STRENGTHS
  • Extreme kinetic resistance - thick layered armoured plates mean crude kinetic weapons just bounce off
  • Very high ratings for Energy/Thermal/Lightsaber- the natural behaviour of Phrik and cortosis dissapates energy quickly, preventing it from building up to levels that may harm the wearer
  • Boots and hands can be magnetised for stability or climbing
WEAKNESSES
  • Vulnerable to 'fluid' attacks - the armour joints can allow small amounts of fluid to enter them due to the type of weave used and the compromise between strength and flexibility.
  • Limited protection against vacuum - while the suit can allow the wearer to sustain vacuum for a short period, the wearer will eventually begin to notice the gentle hissing sound and the loss of air. Maximum tested safe time is 3 minutes in vacuum
  • No sound dampening systems - the armour is big and heavy, there is no sneaking around
  • limited fuel for flame weapons - can operated for a significant time as a cutting torch, but only enough fuel for about 12 seconds in flame thrower mode
  • Cumbersome - while the armour is mobile enough for use in an assaulting role the agility factor is very low and it is difficult to dodge a nimble opponent.
DESCRIPTION
Maybe 1500 years ago, Brimstone lost his previous army in a fight that almost killed him. After leaving hibernation, he abducted several engineers and asked them to build him this custom armour to allow him to continue his fights. They obliged, thinking he would then free them.

The armour provides Brimstone with a great tool to assault enemies with little to fear, it is extremely durable and most common foes have little that can stop him without preparation.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
zzRookal the Hutt zzRookal the Hutt

Massive and brutal armour! I found some issues:
  • Your image source's link is broken, I got 404 error. I found the picture here so please link this.
  • The second is, the armour is too overpowered, it has +4 rating. Please fix this.
    • If you're not sure how this working you can find the Technology Spreadsheet here. You need to copy to your drive first, and after this you're able to use it.
  • And please link Brimsone's bio link under the Manufacturer and the Affiliation.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Last edited:
MANIAC MANIAC

Thank you for your input.

I have updated the following
  • Art link as advised
  • Bio links as advised (the character wasnt finished when I originally posted
  • Increased weight to extreme
  • Added 'cumbersome' weakness
  • Reduced electrical resistance to high
  • Reduced chemical 'splash' resistance to average
I hope these changes are appropriate to bring balance

Status