Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brief LOA

So, yes the time is here, for on of the turning points of my athletic career: State. I am currently ranked 13th out of about 600 kids, so not bad to say the least, but anyways, I will be gone from next Thursday to at least late Sunday, maybe even Monday. People that will be affected:
[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Cherry Grapier"]
[member="Bryce Bantam"]
[member="Zetha Vesh"]
[member="Kimiko"]
[member="Katelyn Feanor"]
[member="Ultimatum"]
[member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

So the down low of this swim season is its long course, (50 meters instead of 25 yards), and the placing go as is shown: 1-8, Championship Finals, get medals, 9-16, Constellations Fianls, just get to go back, for pr's and stuff like that, so I am 13th, not bad, I have been in 21st and came out on top, so no biggie right? Anymore questions please direct them to [member="Azula Feanor"], she knows the swim-life struggle, and would probably love to be flooded.With questions. ;D

Get it? Got it? Good

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
Well I am really feeling the love, so thanks and the Force will definitely be on my side, I am bringing my lightsaber and cloak...and mask; for when I get first place and stand up I front of all those people XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom