Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brevitæ

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[td]Brevitæ[/td]​
[td]twi'lek[/td]​
[td]female[/td]​
[td]166cm[/td]​
[td]54.6kg[/td]​
[td]amber[/td]​
[td]crimson[/td]​

Strengths and Weaknesses:
+ Eavesdropper
+ Encryptor/Decryptor
+ Healer

- Mute
- Certifiably insane
- Sticks out like a sore thumb

Biography:
Not much is known about the silent twi’lek’s mysterious background. It is assumed that she grew up on Ryloth, but that is simply conjecture. Where she learned her superb medicinal skills is an even greater mystery.

The stories about her origins vary depending on who heard what--rumors claim that she is an escaped slave off Kessel, a fugitive cult revolutionary off Taris, or even a surrogate daughter to some child snatcher.

While there is nothing necessarily dangerous about the Lethan (no indication of homicidal, sadistic, or otherwise violent tendencies), her behavior can be outright mental and strange things do seem to happen with her around. And her perpetual silence is just a bit spooky. Most people are understandably disturbed by her presence.

In the end, though, there is no denying that Miss Crazy is an excellent medic--even if she should really be under doctor supervision herself.

Abilities:
Codebreaking and codemaking
Communication through mime and lekku movement
Hiding things
Medicine - traditional
Tattoo artistry

Role-plays:
Better Dead than Crazy Red - Brevitæ leads people on a wild, interplanetary scavenger hunt!
Scorched Red Feathers - Brevitæ hides in the bathroom while a terrorist tries to disrupt the Red Ravens.

Beowoof

Funny, considering how the avatar is a redesigned concept of Talon--though born quite a few centuries prior to the original character of Talon. This is the only version I've really liked. Not as overtly sexual.

Beowoof

[member="Erin Darkstar"]

*scribbles*

Is that rhetorical?

I don't believe in gourmet food.

We shall meet at the aquarium and make faces at the fish.

<smiley face>

Not rhetorical. and I was not thinking about a date. Not that kind of guy to take you to a nice fancy place.

Stare at fish all day long? eh maybe if we get to see the water going creature of a Leviathan. I like big fishes.

[member="Brevitæ"]

Beowoof

[member="Erin Darkstar"]

*scribbles*

Did you want a tattoo?

May we congregate at the center of the unanimous.

How do you foresee our relationship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom