Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breathe

These times were few and far between, but Jairdain felt the need to get away. In a way, she had already been away, but deep meditation was totally different than relaxing at a resort. She had saved up her money over the years she had worked for the former queen and the royal family of Commenor. That job had ended along with her days of rubbing elbows with nobility. There were some things she had brought with her from that time though. She knew how to dress and wore clothing that accentuated what she had. Not entirely form fitting, but tailored for her personally. This included the bathing suit she was wearing.

Her skin already looked sun kissed, but a knowing eye could tell this was her natural color. Dark hair flowed down her back and rested on her shoulders. At her side was a bag. Poking its head out of the bag was a green furred, small wolf. Reaching a hand down, Jairdain lightly started petting him as she dangled her toes in the warm water under the dock they were sitting on.

Sage climbed out of the bag and settled down next to her and watched the water below. A server came along and offered her a drink which she accepted and then she laid back to have her face pointing upward. The fact that it was cloudy outside didn't mean anything to the blind woman.

Zaiden lurched to the side his hand moving free of the strike aimed at his side. Momentum carrying him into a slide that dodged the next swing aimed at him. This was how a Mastee truly trained. Over a hundred years of life, more then three quarters in a combative state of existence, this was his way.

With a flourish he flipped high into the air and landed on the waves of the beach. To an onlooker, he was on the water itself, standing as if some messiah. But in reality he was standing atop a platform made solid through use of his telekinetic prowess. The other masters of the Force, his Gods on Valhala, knew their jobs.

Attack with intent to kill. Each armed with whatever they felt safest utilizing. One had dual lightsabers. Another a lightsaber whip. Several utilized a mixture of weapons. And at the head of the attack was a close friend, Jeoffen. A master that might one day be able to best Zaiden, the God King and take the title himself.

Zaiden thought of this with a warm smile. He had trained the young man since he was just a preteen. Now he could move mountains if he concentrated enough.

Three masters, including Jeoffen, raced onto the surface of the water as well. Jeoffen utilized aquakinetics, manipulation of the water itself to approach. Another flew with wings bred to his species, while the last was also adequate with tk and had approached.

“Come children. Let’s go skyward!” Zaiden yelled. Not far from the beach, onlookers would get a treat as seemingly running up invisible steps, Zaiden concentrated platforms beneath each step, letting the prior fade so his concentration was not split by much. It was an effortless task he had long ago begun employing.

Jeoffen, ever theatrical, began to summon hurricane force power, sending him skyward alongside the God King atop a tsunami like wave. The others too followed suit.

[member="Jairdain"]

The little wolf was probably just one of many onlookers of the spar happening over the water. He let out some whimpers and sent Jairdain some images and impressions of what was going on until they brought her out of the satisfactory trance she had been in.

Now that Zaiden had her attention, she watched through the eyes of Sage was a great amount of interest. She was a powerful Force user, but not a fighter. What she witnessed were skills she could certainly use in her own arsenal. Not sensing any form of anger or hostility in any of the people involved, she knew this wasn't a war going on. Others around her though probably assumed that's exactly what was occuring.

Letting out a small laugh at the the antics, she lifted a hand and focused on the clouds above the figures. With them focused on the battle, they might not notice the woman sitting on the beach. Her skill did not take long before it became clear what was going to happen.

The clouds got darker and lightning started bouncing between them. Thunder rolled and rain started falling. Spectacle or not, the people watching had no interest in getting struck by lightning and moved to locations where they could still see the fight and stay dry.

She followed their example and soon found herself mixed in the crowd. Hoping to disappear into them, she wondered if once the fight was over, if the leader would come searching for the one that caused the storm.

[member="Zaiden Dean"]

Multiple strikes were blocked while the three climbed the skies, Jeoffen upon a gargantuan tube of water much the shape of a tornado or twister. None of the three were marking their target, Zaiden because victory through defense was his goal, and the others because victory through defense was Zaiden's goal. That did not mean he was not pushing them, or testing them. He was feinting attack, leaving himself open.

The closer to an inescapable situation, the better. He sought to push himself. To levy the worse possible scenario against his prowess.

Simultaneously both of his opponents struck, his winged opponent from the rear, Jeoffen the fore. Neither expected Zaiden simply to plummet from betwixt the duo. Simply being he had released his telekinetic platform under his feet, letting gravity take hold. It lasted but a moment before he spun, landing on solid air once more, his eyes raising to the others.

Before movement could occur, darkened clouds loosed a bolt of lightning toward them all. Zaiden did a flip backward, landing once again upon his power. Jeoffen managed to also at the last moment move from his position, barely feeling the heat scorch the air of the battlefield. Their winged Ally however was struck square between the wings upon his back, falling like a stone toward the waves beneath.

Quickly it was becoming more and more like a natural hurricane around them.

Zaiden reached out through the Force and caught the survivor. Gently tossing him to the beach, from there the others who were not as adept as they in fighting in the air, caught him and began his care.

With his attention caught up, Jeoffen used the opening. Only a flash of precognition allowed Zaiden to flip his saber into a reverse hold, the blade behind him flashing and hissing as it met the opposition. A twinkle of sensory static brought the dart of his gaze toward a crowd of people seeking to escape the now deadly weather.

Ignoring his hair clinging to his eyes, Zaiden noticed a presence. Someone within had set the storm off, further than it had been. Now they sought to hide.

In the breadth of a single second, this occurred and Zaiden once more had attention to the current and he blocked another blow that came his way. Suddenly his body was beneath water and his gaze shot open wide. During his examining the crowd, Jeoffen had seen an opening. Zaiden was now within a meter wide sphere of pure water, and plummeting toward the greater body beneath them.

[member="Jairdain"]

A blind woman with a small green seeing eye wolf wasn't going to hide in the crowd for very long or easily. Not paying any further attention to the battle going on, she would probably stick out like a sore thumb if any of those men came searching for her.

Not knowing one of them had already pinpointed her in a way, she sat down and ordered a drink. Sage sat on the table and drew some attention, but her drink arrived quickly since almost everybody else was watching the show outside.

[member="Zaiden Dean"]

Dark power surged from within the Master of the Force. This was one whom was once feared by entire factions. A man who held an army of billions alongside billions of undead, and still it was he that had been the caution. His power the dominant concern.

Boom.

Quite literally he exploded. Outward went the water that held him prisoner. Much of it was mist then steam, in an instant.

"Enough." Zaiden said. Everyone heard it. The storm heard it. Deaf people heard it. People who were a mile away heard it. It was both telepathic and not at once. This was a true Master. His will was the Force and it was powerful.

In the explosion Jeoffen was rocketed toward the water, which waves had been crashing much as a destructive tsunami would. You cannot displace water without it moving the rest around it. The gargantuan wave he had ridden, had created hell around them.

With the power emanating from Zaiden, it stopped. Slowly hundred foot waves hit walls that were unseen and sank to the sea level.

Winds died down quickly as well. Their power clashing had brought upon the range of the elemental energies. Now these energies bowed to the GodKing of Valhalla.

The greatest feat however, by far was the sky darkening clouds, murky in their ink black state, began to swirl away unto nothingness.

No more lightning. No more thunder. No more waves. No more winds. No more damage.

Someone had been wounded badly, and the damages could have been much higher. A quick scan around them had shown that onlookers had been smart enough to get a good distance away from the battle. None were hurt other than their winged friend.

"Master, I am sorry I only sought-" Jeoffen began.

"Go. Check on the others. No apologies are needed." Zaiden cut the young man off. Already his gaze and energy, which was settling back down after exerting himself so harshly, sought the guest of the party whom had yet been named.

Sensing a small, almost imperceptible connection in a small area nearby, Zaiden moved toward it. It was as if what he sensed was one being using another's eyes...

He had done the same once...

He stopped at a table casting his eyes down on a wolf, "What a beautiful breed." His own hand signal could be unseen, but just entering the area were his trained Maalrass, hidden from sight using Force Cloak.

[member="Jairdain"]

It seemed one of the fighters was easily an equal to Jairdain if not stronger. The fact he was a fighter alone made him stronger, but she wasn't one of them. She relied upon the Force to do her bidding and used it almost exclusively, even if she did have to fight.

His command reached both her ears and her senses. This did not entirely surprise her and knew that her hand in the mix of things would soon cause him to come searching for her. That search did not take him very long and within a few minutes was standing next to her table looking down.

Through the Force, he was a mix of a great many things. Using the eyes of Sage to look at him physically, she saw a few characteristics she found very interesting. Intelligent wolf eyes looked at him and then there was the unfocused gaze of Jairdain.

"He says thank you. Care to join me?"

Motioning to the stool across from her, she took a sip of the drink she had ordered and made a bitter face.

"Would you like anything to drink?"

If he did, then something would be brought over by the server and the two of them would then be left alone. Or as alone as two people could be on a tourist world.

"Your show was quite interesting and exciting."

Having left right after activating the clouds above them, she had actually missed most of the fight.

[member="Zaiden Dean"]

Zaiden allowed his gaze to go unfocused a moment, his Force Shadow stepping out of his body and moving with incredible spread toward the rear of the cafe. Nearly instant, his incorporeal body could now see the counters and many ingredients and cookables. A combination of his Shadow senses and his telekinetic prowess saw a cocktail being made.

Onlookers quickly backed up, panicked as seemingly a ghost made a drink. However, waves of calming energies also emanated from the GodKing. This was his noted potential, to focus on so many things as a person can focus intently on one.

Before long the drink reached a hand as it extended out from his side.

It was then he nodded, "It wasn't meant to be a show, nor was it ever supposed to reach the danger level it acrued. It was as if someone else manipulated the weather and made bad into worse." He grinned at that, "I am intrigued as to whom did so." He knew that she was aware of his garnering it being her, but it was polite to not simply announce another's power.

Sipping at his drink he finally released the calming effect, noting that the crowd in the cafe had finally returned to their general business.

"I am Zaiden Greyson, GodKing of Valhalla. I do apologise for any inconveniences my troops and I made during our training."
Jairdain Jairdain

Not paying attention to Zaiden mixing himself a drink, she waited patiently for him to speak again. She had known the potential danger of her actions but had made sure nobody watching was going to get hurt because of them. Nobody had been and that was good with her. The only people in any danger had been those fighting up in the air.

"If it wasn't meant as a show, then why do it next to a beach on a busy tourist world?"

Picking up her glass to take a drink, she tipped it in his direction when she asked her question. Setting it back down, she nodded when he introduced him and held her now empty hand out to him.

"Jairdain Ismet. Not a queen or goddess, just a Master. Your training was not any inconvenience to me at all and the storm did its job of ending the confrontation. Without harm to any innocent bystanders. You and yours being the exception. I guess that can happen with clouds over water. A storm can stir up at any time and without warning. Just like in the desert and that I know from experience."

She had worked with a queen and king on Commenor and actually carried herself with some grace and dignity. Her clothes, when she had on more than a swimsuit everything was well made and tailored to fit her. Right now though, the woman was in just her swimsuit.

Not taking claim for the storm, they both know who caused it.

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Zaiden smiled, "Part of the training was battle near the masses, without allowing them harm. It would be perfect don't you think? Starting battle on a beach?"

Taking a long pull from his drink he paused, noticing she ignored admitting it was herself responsible for the storm. It wasn't required that she admit it so it meant little, yet he still found it amusing.

"The desert is a real threat when it pertains to storms. I can definitely agree with that." Zaiden had grown up in a water farm on Tattooine, so knew all about that. Leaning back in his seat, the man smiled once more, "Anyway, the training was a starting stance on my bringing together powers to help contend with the war that is ever present. I am making a Grey faction, one of only those who seek peace.

"Can't contend with war if you are responsible for collateral damages." Zaiden admitted to forming his group as a means to test her own opinions. He sensed a greatness from her, and figured she could be a potential member.

Jairdain Jairdain

Zaiden gave up trying to get her to admit to causing the storm. No training wasn't complete without some sort of hiccup to come into the mix and she had done her job at bringing that about. Shaking her head slightly, she drank when he did.

"Not something I would actually consider doing. But then again, I'm not much of a fighter. My skills rest in other areas."

Jairdain was a being that relied on the Force so very much. A few times in her life, that had been taken from her and she had needed to learn how to just be a blind human...well, she wasn't exactly human anymore. Her ears were pointed, her eyes glowed a dim yellow due to her being blind and she had a long black, fluffy tail.

"What desert wasteland did you live in? I was on Iridonia."

Putting her glass down again, it was empty already. Part of having a high and fast metabolism, she could drink pretty much anybody under the table and keep her head intact. Listening to what he said, she nodded and gave him a quirk of a small smile.

"How do you plan to enforce your peace?"

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Jairdain Jairdain

Zaiden was much the same, but for a different reason. After his first wife passed, what was around a hundred years ago, with his daughter, he had become an alcoholic. Drink non stop. Leading to Assassin careers to keep cash for it.

Now drinking did almost nothing. The last party he had been to he had drank roughly three gallons over the night and had a mediocre buzz. The best he had had in years. He effectively made himself immune to liquor.

Though, truth be told he was so still in love with the flavors.

"I lived on Tattooine. Born there. It was..." His mind dwelled as he paused, "It was a good time. Dangerous though." Finishing his drink he repeated the earlier actions to summon another.

Sipping this too he waited to answer a long moment, "I plan to enforce it the same way I have for half a century." He ignores the fact that his body by no means looked far to young for that number, "I rule more then thirty billion people, the number rising exponentially every day.

"Now I seek to turn these people to a proper faction. I already have a larger army than any faction out there. My planet alone is powerful enough to demolish the entire SithEmpire. Right. Now.

"I don't risk this though, not till I am ready. I need more warriors. Powerful beings. Ready to do whatever it is I require." He sipped, "I also need diplomats. People that will take my will to the edges of the Galaxy, to change people's opinions and minds."

The woman was no longer an alcoholic, but her race had a fast metabolism and this allowed her to drink and eat large amounts of food before getting full or feeling drunk. She would try to never go back to the woman she had been as a drinker, that part of her life was over and done. By now she had almost done a full recovery from that and this vacation was only part of her personal reward for that.

"I wasn't born and raised on a desert world, but lived for a great deal of time on Iridonia."

Not going into any further detail about her own world, she wouldn't unless he asked. That was something she did not expect from him though and kept quiet about it.

Listening to his answer, all she did was nod really. Something that he would notice was her lack of reaction to his statement about how long he had been doing this. Her own race lived for 1000s of years, so she would look her current age for quite some time.

"I see. Your movement sounds a great deal like another I know of. I'm not a fighter though. So my involvement would certainly have to pertain to the more diplomatic side of things"

Not that she couldn't fight, but it wasn't her strongest skill.

Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Jairdain Jairdain

Zaiden leaned on his elbow and took another sip of his drink. One truthfully so powerful in it's muskiness, that most likely couldn't swallow. Yet he enjoyed it's warmth, even minus all buzz he could achieve.

"So you would be open to such a venture?" Zaiden questioned them smiled, "Good. I could use someone powerful enough to conjure storms and keep a straight face after." He winked, then rose as he finished his drink.

"I will be in touch."

That was it. He was already moving for the door, gathering energy. At the exit he simply vanished. A loud burst occured as he did, air moving to fill the vacuum left behind in his absence.

Sitting at his desk in Ahvulan, Zaiden began making marks on his holocom. He needed to get ready for the coming together of his people and soldiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom