Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breathe In, Breathe Out, Let The Human In

107093a172fa3a46888661887fe81bf3.gif

WAYLAND
[member="Isley Verd"]

Things never quite go as one plans.

I should know better. I should expect it.

It was supposed to be an easy job. Track, tag, bag. The chase had led her deep in the jungles of Wayland. They were out there; Skye had felt it. Had known. She didn’t need the Force for that.

Unfortunately, it would have come in handy when her Firespray had been hit. The only good thing was that she wasn’t coming alone. Her target had crashed a few klicks back, a dark plume of smoke rising in the distance. A crimson streak across the sky, the verdant canopies of Wayland’s jungles rose to greet her. In the back of her mind, Skye found a measure of irony in this.

Always figured I’d die in a crash.

Fighting her way to level out the ship, it went scoring through the dense canopy layer, driving the woman back with a massive jolt that cut her tongue and threatened to give her a concussion. Jaw clenched tightly, the Hunter braced herself for impact.

First came the pain.

Then, mercifully, there was nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom