Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Break's Over

3EwIdE4.png

Hearing the click and clack from her partners new cybernetic leg made her both sad and vengeful, the vengefulness being slightly put to the side because of, or rather thanks to, their emotional conversation from before. What kind of a passenger would she be if she was all fired up because of that, anyway? Besides, Red seemed to take it pretty well and maybe already had conformed with the fact.

Blue thought of that fateful trip to Felucia. A trip that had begun with two bounty hunters, or rather one bounty hunter and a smuggler or mercenary, whatever you liked to call it, working together and aiming some big credits. Two equal misfits scraping on the surface of something new, not realy knowing what would be uncovered. A contract that ultimately failed, but what came out of it was so much more valuable. That night in the cavern, laying herself to rest with the head in Aloy's lap and the redheaded mandalorian stroking her lekku, the feeling of security and reliance was as big as ever. That spark of care and affection that was ignited back then was the sign of something more than just a professional relationship, and in one swift stroke it had exploded when she saw Red fall by the hands of the rancor.

Leaning with the back against the wall opposite the doorway to Shai's quarters, her hazel eyes silently observed the shistavanen desperately trying to find a better place for all her stuff. That room was a mess, alright. Shai seemed like the girl that would ask for help if she wanted it, or better yet order you to do it, so Blue kept herself from asking. The shistavanen might not have been comfortable with a stranger picking through her stuff, anyway. A faint smile spread on her lips as the sight was pretty funny.

"So... I was right... You look kickass in the armor. Kinda sounds like you want it off, But I know you look equally kickass without it."

Aloy's statement got her smile to grow and gaze to wander over to her beloved partner in crime.

''Is that so...?'' Tan said slightly flattered and threw a glance down to the floor before looking up again, meeting those pale blue orbs.

''You don't look half as bad, yourself...'' she continued and gave the mandalorian a casual check-out. The cybernetic leg didn't matter at all. Aloy being her newly taken name, she was still Red and what she possessed inside was something she had lost hope of encounter ever more. Their dynamics and that they had gone through was indeed special. What was even more special, was the offer that was about to pass those beautiful pink lips. Blue's gaze hit the floor again as she thought of it.

Settle down? Now, that was an offer of serious proportions. Last time she settled down was on Corellia, but those were different times in a different life. The fact that Aloy brought it up after their conversation in the cockpit... Well, her wishes for the future could not be more clear. Blue lifted her head again and locked gazes with Red.

''Kark you're special, Aloy... I mean it.'' she said honestly. Kark, she felt strange but... good. Truly good.

''If that's what you want...'' Tan said and pushed herself from the wall, taking the few steps towards the doorway and ended up in front and beside of Aloy. ''... I'm more than glad to accept that offer.'' she said in a lower tone, a hand leaving her belt and landed on the beskar clad stomach of Aloy, searching itself around her side.

That was when Shai exited her slightly more tidy room, revealing the night's menu.

"I'll make some hotdogs for lunch. Room's sorted so that's out of the way."

"In the meantime, what say you two we break open that Tihaar?"

''I thought you said it was for a special occasion?'' Tan called after the shistavanen eager to begin cooking. She would not lie, hotdogs sounded great.

''Come on... I'm not gonna cuddle with your beskar all night, hot stuff.'' she said with a chuckle and a mischievous smile to Aloy, before she took her hand and pulled her along.

''Mind if we change first, Shai? We'll not be long! I promise!'' Tan again called after the ships owner, pilot and cook.
xq1EAHk.png

Tan asked if they could get out of their armour and she Shistavanen waved her off. "Yeah yeah, make yourselves comfortable! Mi casa and all that jazz! I'll be there in a bit, feel free to start without me!" her voice hollered down the hallway towards the cargo hold. In all honesty she knew she would only be a third wheel in that room. They were a lot more concerned about each other than her. An understandable situation, they were an item after all. But it still didn't mean she had to be fine with it. Her ship falling apart was also not exactly helping her mood as well. And whether it was a good or bad thing... the repairs simply didn't take a bit.

Shai was only done with the repairs on the elevator by the time the ship exited hyperspace. She didn't have a clue how long that was but it was more than just one movie, she was certain about that. Exhausted and with a few new blisters on her one good hand's fingers she wandered over to the mess room where she left her hot dogs and the bottle of tihaar. Glancing at her bedroom's door she shrugged and started to snack on her lunch. With a hotdog in hand she poured herself a shot of the drink and sipped at it mid-chew. She was honestly a little nervous to go into her own room but she wasn't going to let herself feel uncomfortable in her own rust bucket. She wasn't in a rush, though. She finished off her two hot dogs and helped herself to another shot of her tihaar before she put the bottle away and made for the door to the bedroom.

Nonchalantly she opened the sliding door and clapped her hands. "Alright boys and girls, break's over! Time to get to work!" she called out as she leaned against the doorway. "You enjoy the movie?" she asked with a smirk.

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

DDcbYop.png

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Shai Maji Shai Maji |

Aloy gave Tan'yill an equally mischievous smile, A soft, Surprised laugh escaping beneath her breath as Tan'yill pulls her along.
That Twi'lek always knew what to say to put Aloy in a good mood.
"You know, Starting tonight, You just might be the only one to get me out of this armor" She giggles gently before turning to Shai, Giving her a thumbs up.

"We'll see you around Shai, Just don't take too long. Can't promise me and Blue won't get up to trouble without ya" She winks at Tan'yill, Trusting her partner to know exactly what kind of trouble she meant.

Then they both made their way to Shai's quarters where they put a holo movie on and waiting for the initial commercials to end. Aloy took this time to remove her gear, Taking off the beskar plates one by one until she was down to her flight suit, Which she'd unzipped down to her waist, Leaving herself in a black tank top as she sat on the bed.

"Damn. I must have forgotten how it felt to relax outside of the armor. Ten years of hunting... Guess it does things to ya" She sighed quietly.
Keeping her locked up in her armor wasn't the only thing the past decade had done to her either. She couldn't help but look down at her Cybernetic leg, The clawed limb causing the bed to sink dramatically beneath it, Reminding her that it'd be best to remove the thing before joining her partner.

"I uhm... It might be best if you turn around for this."
With a quick and grinding twist, She removes the leg from it's magnetic socket, Revealing that her leg had been severed from the mid-thigh down. Even the knee of her metallic limb was artificial, And all she was left with was a tiny little nub once she'd set the prosthetic aside and rolled up the leg of her flightsuit.

"I know this might take some getting used to. I've only had it a few weeks myself. I'm... I'm not actually used to it myself."
It still didn't sit right with her. She'd gone without a scratch for the past ten years, Using her armor and wit alone to survive since she was fifteen. Not one scar, Not one close call since the Correllian job. But one lucky soldier with a CryoBan weapon had taken her leg right off. She could still hear the sound it made when it froze to ice and then shattered, And how what was once her leg glistened and sifted through the air as cold powder below her, Her jetpacking carrying her across the thin line between life and death, That piece of technology having saved her life.

But she was safe now, Cuddling up close to Tan'yill's side, Laying her head against the Twi'lek's right shoulder, Keeping her missing limb opposite from her partner as not to make her uncomfortable.

As a mandalorian, She should be proud of this, Treating it like a battle scar, A symbol of her endurance and continued survival even in the worst of battles. And yet, A part of her felt ashamed.

She would remain like this for some time, Just focusing on Tan'yill to remind herself that she didn't have to feel ashamed around her. Indeed, She felt more comfortable around Tan'yill than she had ever let herself around any single person.

She wasn't here for the movies. Or Shai truth be told, But she was more than happy to work with the girl and see if she'd be a good fit for partnering in the future, But what she was really here to do was make things right with Tan'yill and remind her that she meant everything she had said earlier and on Felucia.
She... She loved that woman. And Tan'yill deserved to know.

Aloy however, Was never good at expressing these things. When a mandalorian falls in love, They fight beside that person until they die. It was that simple, And yet she couldn't help but wonder if it was a lie, That it was so simple. To her, It all felt so complicated. There was one simple fix though...

"Blue~" She sat up a little, Propped up on one elbow eyes darting around while she tried to think of what to say first, But as her eyes finally locked onto Tan'yill's, Fixated on those hazel orbs she'd grown to enjoy so much, She knew that words wouldn't cut it.
So instead, She leans in a little, Hesitant at first, Before locking Tan'yill's soft lavender lips with her own, Savoring the moment briefly until she heard Shai approaching the door, Pulling away just as suddenly as she had began when the door opened, shedding light on the dim room.

" You enjoy the movie? "

"Oh, Uhm~ yeah. Yeah it was good, Sorry ya missed it"
She laughs nervously before sliding out of the bed and grabbing her prosthetic, Twisting and snapping it into place in the socket where her own thigh used to be. Then she grabbed hold of her armor and left in a hurry to go put it on. Or more accurately, To escape the embarrassment and disappointment of the interrupted kiss.

"I'm just going to go put this on somewhere with more light. Be back in a minute"

xq1EAHk.png

"Yeah yeah, make yourselves comfortable! Mi casa and all that jazz! I'll be there in a bit, feel free to start without me!"

Shai left them with her words travelling down the hallway. The old SoroSuub freighter made sure to keep the shistavanen busy, alright. Truth be told, Tan had counted on her to join them for the movie night, and thought that she would be back as soon she had fixed the issue with the ship.

"Damn. I must have forgotten how it felt to relax outside of the armor. Ten years of hunting... Guess it does things to ya" said Aloy in a relieved manner as she sat down on the bed.

''Well, with that body it's a shame you're not out of it more often.'' Tan remarked casually, throwing her partner a knowing smirk as she sat the buy'c down on a nearby desk and started to take off her armored flak vest. She would definately admit it; While their dynamics and chemistry was just the right, interacting and meeting in just the right places, Aloy certainly had the looks with her. Just slightly shorter than Tan, her body was a nice mix between fit and slender, fitting a bounty hunter having been taught the trade from a young age.

Tan took off the armor plates on the legs and continued with unzipping the flightsuit, taking it off completely to reveal a navy tank top and a pair of clean grey sweat pants of flattering fit underneath.

As Aloy mentioned that she was about to take off the cybernetic leg, while Tan had no problem with seeing it, she respected her partners concealed wish for her not to be all staring while she did it. After all, this was very new to them both. It made for a perfect moment fetching the hot dogs and two glasses of tihaar from the mess room before the movie started. As she poured the tihaar and loaded a plate of hot dogs, Blue waved off a thought filled with sadness and vengeance that threatened to spoil the evening. Red's enemies was her enemies now, and her chance to let them know it would soon come, as brutal as it would be merciless. Faint curses in different languages, all which she was familiar with, reached her ear-cones and made her smirk slightly and help her thoughts back to here and now. Shai was not going along well with her ship, but she also seemed to prefer handling it by herself for now.

With that, Blue grabbed the food and drinks and walked back into the shistavanens living quarters. There she found Red having made herself comfortable on the bed.

"I know this might take some getting used to. I've only had it a few weeks myself. I'm... I'm not actually used to it myself." Red said to her as she approached the bed and sat everything down on the sidetable.

Blue gave her a soft and comforting smile, letting Red know that she had her support and love either way. The smile stayed on her lips as she suddenly but smoothly took the way over her partner to come to the other side of the bed, deliberately making a brief stop on top of her, meeting the vibrant blue gaze of Red.

''Remember what I said to you in that cave on Felucia? You're not alone anymore... and if it's in my power to make it stay that way... Well, I'd be a fool to reject the best partner one could wish for...'' Blue proclaimed in a smooth voice, before she laid down beside Red and let her cuddle up on her shoulder as the movie began and they enjoyed it together with the hot dogs and tihaar that Shai was kind to offer them.

The closeness of the sweet redheaded mandalorian stirred up some funny yet warm and cozy feelings inside the rutian. Yet, she could not deny that it carried a slight sense of nervousness, not having experienced such attachment in a so long time. Mixed with great anticipation though, it was a healthy combination of feelings that flourished inside her. This show of close attachment between them made her feel more... alive than she had been in years. It was truly a bond to cherish.

As the movie ended, Blue noticed Red had something on her mind, probably something she had held onto for some time during the movie.

"Blue~"

Aloy propped herself up a bit, until their gazes met and the distance between their faces and lips slowly decreased. Tan closed her eyes before feeling the soft and gentle kiss from her beloved partner. A kiss that was destined to grew into a more passionate one as Blue instantly returned the favour, completely taken by the intimate moment between them. Her hand gently searched itself over Red's hip and in under the black tank top where it caressed and massaged the soft skin of her toned waist.

As utterly mesmerizing and lovely the moment was, never wanting it to end, it did come to an end all too soon as Shai announced her presence loud and clear.

"Alright boys and girls, break's over! Time to get to work!"

With a deep and longing sigh after Aloy, Tan bit her lip in contemplation before getting herself out of bed.

''Yeah! It was... good! Thanks for not putting on that space-rom...'' Tan said, trying to gather herself from the magical moment sadly and awkwardly interrupted by the shistavanen. Tan was not as embarassed as Aloy seemed to be, though. She skipped that part of they not were going to, like... do it. Because they weren't! Not here, anyway! Shai wouldn't believe it, so it was best to leave it be. ''Thought you would join us?''

''Your ship and you doesn't seem to like each other very well...''
she continued as she turned to pick with her stuff and then walked up to Shai with her arms crossed over the chest. ''You know... I was a mechanic once. Used to do everything from starfighters to corvettes on Corellia... You need a hand with anything, just ask.'' she offered, shrugging slightly and at the same time thinking of huw much embarassment this had been to Aloy.

xq1EAHk.png

Last edited:
Shai watched with a raised eyebrow as the two scattered. Aloy snapped back on her prosthetic and ran off to get dressed. "Bathroom is out the door right on your left." she quipped, still looking her with a smirk. Her crimson gaze finally turned to Tan who seemed a lot more composed over the situation. At the mention of joining them she simply gave a shrug. "Wanted to, but the hydraulic pump on the elevator jammed up completely. It's fine now for the moment." she explained as she looked her hand full of band-aids over.

Her eyes followed Tan as she picked up her stuff and came over to stand in front of her. "Me and my ship hate each other." she stated bluntly. She offered to help with the ship which earned a thankful grin from the Shistavanen. "Thanks for the offer... but it's nothing me or you can sort out with a hydrospanner. This ship's simply falling apart." she admitted as she pushed herself off the wall and walked over to her desk. "Wranglers are maintenance-heavy as it is. And to make things worse, I've been neglecting to replace the faulty parts for the most part for... what? Seven years? Every credit I made was either saved up for my mom's bail or went to minor repairs and food for me." she explained to the Twi'lek as she pulled out her armour and undersuit from the duffel bag, stripped down to her undies and quickly got dressed.

She turned to face her as she lowered her cuirass over her shoulders and fastened the heavy armour. "So yeah, great life tip. When you have an expensive freighter to maintain, make sure your friends and family stay out of prison." she joked with a laugh. "It's all good now, though. My mom's bail is paid and everything. So the money I make now can go into fixing my ship up." she continued as she fastened one piece of armour after the other.

In no time at all she was suited up and had her helmet under her arm. "And by the way, thanks for not climbing into each other's pants. I hate having other people's... scents in my bed." she quipped, flashing her a smirk. With her particle pistol holstered on one side and a Ripper on the other, as well as a few explosive toys in her pouches, she was ready. "Have I ever told you guys how itchy it can get in this suit?!" she called out as she wiggled a leg and scratched at an awkward spot. "At least it's got air conditioning..." she grumbled as she slipped her helmet on.

By the boarding ramp she glanced around a bit before continuing forward. Nar Shaddaa was a place she was quite used to. But walking around with a suit of Beskar wasn't normal, especially when she was on a job. Already she felt like they were being checked out by every single person. <"If you guys don't mind, I'd like to keep my name clear until we get to our contact. Just call me 'Twig', please. I don't wanna jeopardize any contacts I got on the planet."> she explained to them in Mando'a, not wanting the passers-by around them to know what they were saying.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

DDcbYop.png

Tag: Shai Maji Shai Maji | Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla |

<"You got it, Twig"> Aloy's modulated chuckling echoes through the hold behind them as she emerges, Still adjusting the various straps on her armor.
One she'd caught up with the others, She would simply listen while looking all around, Enjoying the neon lights and the feint hum of music played at the myriad of cantinas throughout every level of the urban jungle.

<"You know this used to be a second homeworld to me. It's where I met Va- Aw chit~">

She turns to Tan'yill and Shai suddenly <"Hey, Blue doesn't speak mando'a yet. I uhh, I haven't been diligent in giving lessons yet">

Then she turns to Tan'yill specifically, Jutting her chin at Shai <"She said to call her Twig. While we're here, That is her one and only name"> And then turning back to "Twig" <"A lot of people here know my face, But not my new armor. Call me Red, Only people that know that name are old co-workers of mine. Local guild and all that"> She chuckles nervously, Knowing that her co-workers and Shai's either hired each other out or hunted one another. A real gamble right there.

Deciding to lighten up the mood and just enjoy this little retreat from union business, She walks up and puts an arm of both Tan'yill and Shai's shoulder, Chuckling to herself as she walked with a mandalorian under either arm

<"So how about you two? Got any old friends you're hopin' to see? Or maybe an old cantina you used to haunt? I know this nice little coffee shop not far, And a club suited for us low-lifes haha!">

xq1EAHk.png

Tan chuckled, cracked an askew smirk and glanced around to the shistavanens comment about the hopeless situation regarding her and her ship. Apparently, the fellow mandalorian did not believe her or believed that her ship was a hopeless case. May so be it, but Tan had encountered hopeless cases before and a lot of them were not as hopeless as their owners suggested. It was few deeds from back then that left her genuinely proud of herself. Being the only legal business that she ever was in, the mechanical work and the skills she had acquired was one of those deeds.

''Give me an hydrospanner and I can get you going from Coruscant to Mandalore. Add a fusion cutter and you'll escape Imperial space cruisers on your way to Cantonica. I can help you looking into it someday.'' she said plainly after locking gazes with Shai again. ''It'll cost you one or two glasses of tihaar, though...'' she remarked with another smirk before listening to the shistavanens short but to the point explanation to where her credits had gone.

Tan guessed that that every vod had their fair share of hardships. Struggles through difficult times seemed to be a common denominator through the ranks of mandalorian brothers and sisters, each in their own way.

''You and your mom must be close to eachother?'' Tan asked bluntly while starting to put on her beskar'gam again, curiousness rising as to how the shistavanens mother ended up in jail. Jails... the rutian had spent more than a few days in CorSec custody. One of the more unusual stayings in one of those establishments had been when she was bailed out by the very same bounty hunter that had apprehended her. She also came to think of her sister, Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae . If not paying her bail, there was no doubt that Tan would have rescued her in some way if she ended up in the same position as Shai and her mother. That was a fact.

Fortunately, when Shai mentioned how grateful she was that they... Well, grateful that she had interrupted them in exactly the right moment... Tan had put on the helmet, and only the turn of her slightly lowered head would possibly tell that she actually blushed a little underneath it. Before she could come back, unsure if she realy should, Shai's comment about how itchy the suit was and that scratch got her into a light laugh.

With Aloy back and fully suited, looking damn good as always, the trio made their way out of the ship and down the boarding ramp. Shai spoke up in what Tan guessed was mando'a, but as Aloy was quick to remark she had not learned it yet. Red had agreed to a time of teaching her partner and fellow mandalorian when she invited her to become one. While Blue was eager to learn what her partner had to offer, she could not deny that some sides and skills of Red was more interesting than others to learn...

Blue nodded in acknowledgement before Red positioned herself in between them, laying an arm around each of them, Blue giving her a gentle loving keldabe kiss as she did.

''Heh... Yeah... I don't think that I still have any debts around this place.'' she said and looked around as they strolled down a main street, the HUD of the helmet scanning the area and people they passed. Nar Shaddaa wasn't called the Smuggler's Moon for nothing, and it had been like a second home for her after getting into the smuggling game. ''I doubt that anyone would recognise me in the armor, though... I could do with a caf before clubbing!''

''Where are we supposed to meet up with your contact, by the way?'' she followed up and looked over the Shai.

xq1EAHk.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom