Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking The Ring (Mandalorians VS ME)

The blue mass of hyperspace turned to white until the streaks of light locked into place and the great broken jewel of Mandalore hung in the ship's view port. The big man wasted no time as they loomed on the darkside of the planet as far from the planet's solar shipyard as they could be.

His target, a large section of the iron ring that the Mandalorian empire had built around the world. He expected them to fight. He wanted them to try, but today the ring would break and the world would feel the consequences of their actions for years more to come.

"Attack formation, privateers concentrate fire on the nearest section." He said, his voice calm and resonating, "cover them with corvettes keep back with the Kandosii and Ashamur and fire from range with the privateers. We don't have much time. Make the shots count."

The crews moved quickly. They new the job, and the plan well. They had to hit hard and fast. The Imperial Mandalorians wouldn't sit idle long. If they committed, he would have to employ tactics they weren't used to and hope they could keep them off balance. If not, he would drive the ring into their world with the force of a thousand hammers. Either way they would pay, and the price was blood.

1x http://starwarsrp.net/topic/125312-kandosii-type-ii/

1x http://starwarsrp.net/topic/122221-ashamur-ii-class-mandalorian-dreadnought/

2x http://starwarsrp.net/topic/23147-privateer-class-frigate/

3x http://starwarsrp.net/topic/74436-tu5k-class-assault-corvette/

He stood at the bridge silently, staring out into the void and let his heavy eyes settle onto the world he fought for. He was surprised the whole planet hadn't drowned in blood at this point, and it pained him that another letting was due, but it was necessary. It had to be done, even if the blood spilled was that of his own allit. "Go on then," Silas commanded, nodding to one of the men aboard the bridge.

"Tell them."

The warrior nodded, and typed out a simple text burst in response to [member="Flash Australis"]' call for identification. They were not here to parlay, they did not intend to talk and make peace. That was not their way, as those who reigned over Mandalore seemed to have forgotten amidst committing their transgressions. They had become feeble, weak, this would make them strong. Funny, she'd thought the same thing.

'Akaan'

The response would likely reach the admiral's ship in an instant, but it couldn't save him. Turning to [member="Faeroth Uraan"], the Mantis nodded with respect, he had command of this fleet, and Silas would go where he was needed.

[SIZE=9pt]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] The Ash’amur II-Class Mandalorian Dreadnought “Kalyar Nau’ur kad” /// In Orbit above Sundari City, Mandalore.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Items:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Link is in signature and located under Kista’s bio. [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]Broken, yet not defeated.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]There was not just life. There were some and their Manda was still strong. Left behind they survived the waste lands of that was Mandalore. When others broke and turned on their brothers and sisters they kept the faith. For them to give in was not an option. Yet there was always politics, always some argument that threatened the very people who just tried to survive. They could give some sob story and cry foul. They would do what any true Mando’ade would do. They would fight back tell their last breath![/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Above Mandalore, above the capital city of new Sundari, the void of space was not empty. There was at least one Ash’amur II-Class Mando’ade Dreadnought. Around the Kadlyar Nau’ur kad was a mixture of Mando’ade vessels. It was not the systems defense fleet. This was a mixture of ships that was the people of Mandalore. Many were freighters of different makes of Mandalorian design. There were some frigate sized vessels and corvettes. There were patrol ships and iconic Mandalorian Firesprays. In the bellies of some of these ships it was obvious there was starfighters ready to launch.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The people of Mandlore, they found themselves in the middle of another political dispute. This time they were not going to let their home be destroyed or let their children be taken from them to be purged.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]This was not about who was Mand’alor. This was not about some political narrative for them. This was about their right to protect themselves under duress of a possible threat.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]There were two different battle fronts within the Mandalore System. Breaking the Ring and Breaking the Sun. Kista opened up a channel to all ships within the Mandalore System.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“This is Kista of Clan Bralor. I stand here on the bridge of the Kalyar Nau’ur kad, an Ash’amur II-Class Mandalorian Dreadnought. Around me is a small fleet. Not a Fleet that would be a true System Defense force. Those who figuratively stand with me do not stand for the politics some of you are fighting over. We stand for our families, for our brothers and our sisters. I may just be a Beskar Smith and some may just be farmers. Today that does not matter. Today we stand guard over our very home. There is no other option in our mind. We will protect our people. Those who wish them harm will just find death and suffering. Come if you think if you will find glory. You will find none. You will just find Mando’ade that believes they stand on the edge. There would be not retreat. They will be no laying down of arms. There will be no mercy to those who threaten our families.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]On the surface of Mandalore preparations were being made. There was no guarantee there was no threat to the people. Among the ragtag fleet of ships around Kista’s ship, they were as ready as they could be given the situation. They were still Mando’ade, despite their everyday duties.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]
I did not go in detail mention what ships are in orbit just yet. So far there has been no direct threat to the cities or the planet. Also there are two different threads that are happening in the same time frame. There is a chance this combat (if it does at all) might take in the other thread. I did tag the other people in the thread because there is an open com transmission being sent. For the moment I was not sure what thread to put this in and establish my artistic intent.
[/SIZE] [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Flash Australis"] [member="Faeroth Uraan"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Dorn Skirata"][SIZE=9pt]
[/SIZE]

Aedan Miles sat on the bridge of his newest command ship simply called the Darkness behind it flew the rest of Wrath and Ruin fleets his border patrols had caught indicators of a series of large ships passing through hyperspace with no IFF's. As such they had contacted the Pirate Emperor as he called himself was on his way to another battlefront. It appeared that someone had deemed themselves powerful enough to attack the Mandalorian Empire on two fronts. One front should be handled but this one would soon be handled as shortly after this thought crossed Aedan's mind an seemingly endless series of blinks filled the space to the aft of the enemy force as the full of his force appeared his pitch black Invitcus-class battlecruiser at the fore. Coming out of hyperspace Aedan waited for a moment as the communications and radar stations fed him information the holomap before him slowly filling with the info he felt he would need. Looking it over he finally nodded before snapping his fingers a signal for the fighters of his force to launch and stream forward like an angry swarm hungry to devour the enemy.

As he observed this all he noted the ragtag fleet over the planet as their message came through his eyebrow slowly rising before he reached out and signaled to open communications to this Kista of Clan Bralor. "To Kista of Clan Bralor this is Aedan Miles Alor of Clan Akaata. We are here to defend the people of the Mandalorian Empire as such unless you request otherwise that allows you our protection I notice you already have a force but it is in no offense hardly a strong fighting force. If you do not mind I shall dispatch a quarter of Wrath Fleet to assist in the defense of your families and their homes among this force will be 4 Shield-class cruisers who are excellent at projecting a shield to protect the area behind them. This is if you are willing to accept my help."

[member="Faeroth Uraan"] @Kista Bralor [member="Flash Australis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom