Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the ice

Break followed her to the shelter as he heard Nocturna rip into one of the feral beasts.
The dragon had actually had one of them pinning it's arms to the side as she bit down on its head as she breathed fire utterly killing the beast and then crunched it's head much like one might crunch a dorito. The ash and blood saying her hunger as another would try to come from behind only to have its abdomen be sliced open by her tail. The beast only stopped and looked down as it wiped it's hands across its belly it had never before been defeated or for that matter hurt. But it wasn't on before the dragon was atop that one too and soon munching on the beast. Nocturna was victorious and let out a rather ear piercing roar as she took off her prey in her claws

Break followed the girl as she took him to her shelter.
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Zoya ducked into the small cave, ushering [member="Break"] in. They should be safe there.
She sighed as she took out a hunting knife and a shard of flint, striking it to light a fire. There were dry supplies in the back of the cave, but for now she simply wished to get warm.

She smiled as the flames roared, and she sat beside it, holding her hands out to warm them, and motioning for her rescuer to join her.

After a moment of silence, she spoke up. "I suppose I should thank you." She had no idea if he would even understand her, but at that moment it didn't really matter. She owed him, now.

Break entered the cave carefully, he had no idea if this could be a trap. Nonetheless he had a Sligh trust for her.
"I...um. I should probably say thank you?"
He was rather confused still.
"And I have to say what in the hell were those things?
[member="Zoya"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom