Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking the ice

TARGET:[member="Zoya"]
OBJECTIVE:CAPTURE PREY ALIVE.

Breaks Ship suddenly appeared in real space as it came out of hyper drive. Break watched as the planet of Vullian came closer as his ship propelled him onto the planets surface. Break himself was armed to the teeth with this full load out which could be noted in his spoiler. Whatever that was. Along with 6 EMP and 12 SEMTEX grenades.

Days went by before Break had a lead to where she was hiding and surely word of the blue armored warrior. Which for some reason some people were noticing that he was a droid without knowing what he was or looked like. Hopefully this writer wouldn't do so and be really awesome. He spent another few days confirming this was her exact location. But the one thing Break had going for him was that having power like hers was sure to create stories and stories it did create. Some depicted her as a white demon in the snow and others swore she was an albino Vongess hunter. Break knew better than anyone that stealth could be deadly and he hoped she would sooner or later make a mistake. Then and only then would he be able to track her to her hideout.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Zoya trudged through the snow, holding a hand to her bleeding side.
Her hunting party had been savagely attacked by a terron, the four-legged predator tearing them apart without a problem.
She had barely escaped, and was currently bleeding profusely.

The Zhornee looked out across the tundra, hoping she had lost her pursuers. If the creature came back for her, she didn't stand a chance.

[member="Break"]

Break stepped out into the bleak wastelands of snow. The white terrain seemed to expand for miles at least. ..at least until Breaks visual sensors found the body of one of Zoyas hunting partners. Break was able to surmise this was and animal attack. Probably a hunting trip gone wrong. He noted that a blood trail only about 2 inches wide was going for about as far as Break could see. Break decided if this was indeed her party and she was indeed as good as they say. That was her. He wouldn't walk directly over it he would walk about 20 meters to the left. His helmet afforded him a 360° view of his surroundings. ...great...a lot of white. However this would guard him against a back attack. His plasma blaster was useless here. But the Nexu rifle and the Heavy minigun at his back in a large case would work fine. His heavy body made him sink in the snow despite his wide snow shoes. He knew what she would need with a wound like this. Water to clean the wound and a fire to operate with. Now smoke might be hard to spot with a white sky. But water would be a hard commodity to come by Break would follow her blood until he found her or a stream. This was his planet now. Game on.

[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

Zoya used her rifle to break the ice on top of a small stream, and hissed as she removed her torn coat, revealing her shredded side.
She slowly lowered herself into the wincing as the water stung her side as it cleaned it.
She couldn't stay there long; the blood in the water would attract unwanted attention.

But, for the moment, the Zhornee leaned back and closed her eyes, letting herself sleep for a few moments.

[member="Break"]

Break actively tracked the blood for about 20 minutes until he found what he was looking for a small stream no deeper than 1 foot deep and about 6 feet wide Break was nearing his quarry he noticed a break in the ice as he noticed a sleeping person, Not too far from the stream.
Break was smart enough to approach her off the bat. He would activate a thermal scanner to try and surmise if she was alive or dead.
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

An experienced soldier, Zoya heard the cracking sound of footsteps on snow even in her light sleep.
She slowly opened her eyes, keeping as still as possible.

Several different factors immediately made themselves clear. Her rifle was not in reach. She couldn't immediately see her pursuer. And her heavy coat was not on her to protect her from bullets.
With an inward sigh, Zoya kept still, waiting to see what her hunter did next.

[member="Break"]

Break noticed that her rifle wasn't in reach and he raised his to his shoulder immediately taking aim at her chest. (For her heart!...you perverts...)
He noticed a blink of heat spark as she woke. He called out for her.

"Don't move, and I won't shoot! Just stay where you are and I won't hurt you."
He moved slightly closer
"Easy...this doesn't have to end badly."
He said in a calm tone
"Just tell me who you are and this can all be over."
Keeping his sights on her the entire time the droid was a master of diplomatic situations he would talk her out and only shoot her if needed.
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

Zoya stared blankly at her hunter as he babbled in a language she didn't understand. Having never left Vullain, she had no idea what Basic was.

"I have no idea what you're saying." She said slowly in Zhornai, wondering if that was even worth it. The blue man was aiming what looked like a cannon at her, and she worried that his inability to speak with her would lead to him shooting her.

"Do you speak Zhornai?"

[member="Break"]

Break only managed to get the word Zhornai out of her sentences. He picked some words up while he was here but he didn't know very much yet.
"Kark...I can't kill a civy..."
He motioned her to step further away from the rifle she had.
His white nexu rifle against his shoulder as he aimed down its sights. He had not formed his arm canon yet as plasma was weak in the cold weather.
"Move. "
He simply said in her native tongue.
He moved closer to the rifle to take it from her.
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

She didn't move when he took her rifle, and slowly rose from the stream, standing confident in the cold tundra air.
She stared at the cannon, not wasting a breath on speaking.
From his atrocious accent, it was obvious he didn't speak much of her language.

She considered putting her coat on, but knew that such an action might aggravate her captor, so she simply stood, waiting on his next action, jer side still leaking blood.

[member="Break"]

As she rose from the water Break kept he's gun on her He motioned his head to her coat which wasn't too far away. He picked up the gun and put it around his back.
"Easy" He said in a soft but firm tone.
With his spare hand he rummaged in his bag for a roll of bandages. He never needed it but constant travel with organics meant it was indeed useful.
He motioned her to step out of the water and put the gun down. Hopefully this would prove to be an act of good faith to here
"I need you to come with me." He said in basic.
"I'm here to ask some questions that's all"

[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

Zoya stepped out of the water, taking the bandages from her hunter's hands and sitting on the bank, wrapping her side, hissing at the sting of the bandages.
When her side was wrapped, she slipped her coat over her head, pulling the hood down over her white hair. She watched [member="Break"] take her rifle with a neutral face. If he was going to kill her, he was going to kill her; there was nothing she could do.

When he lowered his cannon, Zoya was surprised, but did not let it show. She heard him speak in that strange tongue, and simply looked him in the eye.

"If you're here to kill me, you may wish to hurry. The terrons have likely already smelled the blood."

Break had no idea what the girl was saying. He only reached into his bag once more and activated a signal flare. A small device shining bright blue and beeping in a low tone.
"I don't want to hurt you, but you have to come peacefully. Otherwise I'll have to kill you."
Producing a pair of cuffs Break moved slowly towards the girl.
"Nice and easy"
Should she resist he would still have his droid strength with him to overpower her.

[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

Zoya's eyes bugged out of her head as [member="Break"] activated the device, sending noise and light into the air.

"Are you an idiot?!" She hissed. "They'll be on top of us at any second with all this noise!"
But she didn't resist as he put on the cuffs, knowing it was useless.

Then they heard the howls piercing the tundra wind, and her face paled even more.
"Turn. It. Off!" She snarled, hoping he got the picture.
She didn't feel like getting torn apart today.

*sigh*... Break whistled at the sound of the howling as if to call a creature. This was to be noted as something Very large was on its way whenever this happened.
Break then proceeded to finish putting the cuffs on [member="Zoya"]
He then looked at her.
"When my friend gets here, DO NOT look her in the eyes...she should be here shortly"
Break then began a weapon change of only robotic proportion.
The Kraken Minigun from his back was produced in a swift and almost easy fashion. His helmet have him a 360° view of his surroundings and he would be able to take down any wild beast.
"Stay" He said in the last word he knew of her language.

Nyx

Zoya was stunned when her hunter's weapon weapon came out of his back.
What sort of sorcery was this?! Just what was she dealing with?!

But she did exactly as she was told, standing still as she muttered to herself.

"How am I supposed to talk to him? What did I do to deserve this?"
But she waited to see what [member="Break"] would do.

Break fired a quick burst into the wilderness as more howling came from the wilds. Break had unknowingly hit one of the creatures and decimated it. Possibly angering it's comerades.
"Come get some. If you think a couple of you can kill me you're highly mistaken."
Break fired again this time however the beasts had dispersed trying to surround them and that is when a large black shadow appeared overhead.
"There she is."
Break smiled a sick smile as he helped his prisoner up.
[member="Zoya"]

Nyx

Zoya winced as her hunter fired at the terrons, and she heard one of their death howls. She had once heard that the galaxy had a creature very like the terron; she believed it was a 'wampa'.

But then the ground was covered in inky darkness, and Zoya worried for a moment that [member="Break"] had somehow blocked out the sun.
Then she looked up, and her mouth gaped in shock and confusion.

"What in the Void is that thing?!"

And with the question still hanging in the air a giant black creature let out a terrible roar as it landed in front of the two with a loud thud.

1a8cc594dab026f89364a540618fbda2.jpg

Break relieved his pet had finally arrived smiled as if he seemed relieved that the giant creature was here. The great Winged creature let out a second terrible roar as if to call on more of the beasts. She doubled their size and if that wasn't enough she appeared to be covered in bladed armor on her tail, head, chest and claws.

Break whistled again which only seemed to alert her to their presence she gave a quick look then turned to the beasts once again.

"Come on, my friend will take care of the beasts. Let's try to escape."

Break would have gladly stayed and watched his pet utterly Rio the beasts apart but he had a more pressing matter to attend to. Getting the girl to safety.
He quickly grabbed the girl and released her from her bindings.
"Come on."

Nyx

Zoya stared at the creature, her mouth hanging open. Never before had she seen such a beast, and knew it was likely she never would again.
The woman was too stunned at first to react to [member="Break"] taking off her restraints, but then rubbed her wrists and stared at him.

Then her mind kicked into gear.
"I have a shelter nearby." She said slowly, using hand motions to try to show what she meant. "It has supplies there we can use."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom