Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking Shery free from the Mandalorians - interest check

Shery deWinter

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc...
I've discussed the general plotline with [member="Strider Garon"] in the past and I'm still hoping he'll show up any day now to see if we can get it rolling. If he doesn't, I'd still like to get this plotline going and I'm currently plotting parts of it with [member="Azrael"] . Essentially, following the same pattern that other deWinters had to get from pre-gulag to post-gulag, Shery has been captured by Mandalorians and has been held prisoner on Myrkr. She can't reach or be reached via the Force thanks to all the lovely yslamarys keeping her company there, and torture has been mentioned on more than a single occasion.

So basically, I'm going to tag a few people, but I'm also wondering who's around who was involved in the deWinter-Mando wars or is just generally interested and wants to be a part of it :) The shout out goes to people of old times on the Mandalorian side too if you guys wanna hop in!

CURRENT ROSTER
DEWINTER SIDE
@Shery deWinter
[member="Asteria deWinter"]
[member="Cameron Centurion"]
[member="Arturious Engel"]
[member="Lauda Cavataio"]
[member="sabrina"]
[member="Countess of Báthory"]

MANDALORIAN SIDE
[member="Preliat Mantis"]
[member="Daichi"]
[member="Azrael"]​

Arturious Engel

A
[member="Shery deWinter"]

That all took place before I joined but consider me interested in a little mayhem.....errrrr I mean rescuing action.

sabrina

I may be able to help
ic wise I can speak mandalorian, and I am also agent so I am good stealthy stuff.
Plus I owe the mandalorians a black eye, for running me of mandalore in fear as he announced if I was seen on the planet I would be killed.

Arturious Engel

A
Killing is killing whether for power, profit, or just because it brings a smile to your face. Every opportunity is a new chance to progress in whatever goal drives you.

Shery deWinter

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc...
[member="Azrael"] ties run deep... Much of the lives of key Dathomiri witches and the deWinters has been entwined through history.

[member="Cameron Centurion"] ;)

mario_cake_is_a_lie_by_cookietotheminimum-d30ywz7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom