Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking Blue.

Ok guys when I'm not spamming the posting games section I'd like to know what you think about my character and writing style. Is there anything I should improve on? Is there something anyone would like to see more of? I need a little feedback as I feel like my character is just drifting and not going anywhere.

Abigail

A
[member="Break"]

To me, some of yer tags may need some explanation, other than that and sorely needing to RP with ya sometime, I like ya for your sense of humor

I was thinking about the one tag, that he's a Chaotic Neutral. I though he was more of a Chaotic Good because of the Droid Rights bit. Isn't Chaotic Neutral more self-serving?

The beauty of chaotic neutral is that I can do as I please. I'm not entirely good or evil I do as Break would see fit. Because at the same time as Break wants to free slaved Droids and people he would just as soon kill every Hutt in the known universe. (Should he have the resources)

Oh you know that makes a ton of sense. I have a tendency to play characters who are one of the three types of neutral (Lawful Neutral, True Neutral and Chaotic Neutral ) so now you got me wondering where to place these three, haha.

And for anyone wondering here is a chart

tQVYF.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom