Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Break Time

Simply put I'm taking a break. 2-3 Weeks Minimum on this character. Defer to Akio, or Naamah, or Cronos. They have the best grasp on my ideas, plans and what Inquisition truly is. Else wise, don't bug me about her. Don't ask for threads. Just leave me be.

Inquisition stuff NEEDS to be run through people before it's done folks. To make sure it falls in line with the Inquisition and AE for that matter. Communication is a beautiful thing when used. Then bad things don't happen and assumptions don't get made. Making that very clear at this moment. At the very least right now, run it by Akio while I'm out dealing with stuff.

Qhorin Solas

Q
Make sure you get as much rest and relaxation as you possibly can. I know that'll be hard given your responsibilities, but you should still try!

Inquisitors wanting to learn more about the Force, I'll be starting a class for some nice, group training/interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom