Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Break me

As the titles says, looking to get absolutely wrecked. Whether it's one limb or all of them, I want Amara to walk into this fine and walk out of it not.

Still alive tho, pls, just irreparably changed.

If you are interested but unsure how to be put into this situation I'm more than willing to give some details on my character beyond what's immediately placed in my bio - but a quick motive for people who aren't just outright evil: works for the Black Sun, a terrible crime syndicate that could've caused problems for your character or their family/friends in the past; and if you do enough digging you might find out that she's actually a (gasp) Zambrano, and looks strikingly like my previous Sith character, Darth Mori (aka Vesta Zambrano), and may or may not be the person that character was based on.

Last edited:

Todblaz Graker

Makes me wish for a nuclear winter
How about this, I let you shoot me if you let me shoot you (Jokes on you I will use an explosive round, maybe take the arm with it).

But genuinely this seems like an interesting idea and would totally be down if you want to have a conflict where we come out injured.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr
I am 100% a firm believer in constantly revisiting previous events throughout the course of writing future threads, so as long as whoever it is that gets involved wants to continue writing down the line then I'm open to doing so.

I'm looking to do this as a way to turn my character's life upside down and make a direct exit from the relatively mundane life of crime she's currently having.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru
fun-this-is-where-the-fun-begins.gif

Todblaz Graker

Makes me wish for a nuclear winter
Wait Ellie Mors Ellie Mors wait so if I may ask, you want someone to just injure you in some way, but like how much damage? I can see that you want to not die but like is injuring you within inches of okay or just like nonfatal side-glances (like shot in abdomen or arm).

Wait Ellie Mors Ellie Mors wait so if I may ask, you want someone to just injure you in some way, but like how much damage? I can see that you want to not die but like is injuring you within inches of okay or just like nonfatal side-glances (like shot in abdomen or arm).
I'm looking for a rather serious set of injuries, be it losing one limb or all of them or anything in between. I think Alina might be the best fit for the thread idea, but I'll shoot you a message if things don't work out to plan for something.

I regret that I may be late already to this particular party.

But I do have a Senator character with some unusual life-skills.

If a criminal Syndicate were to attempt to assassinate him, perhaps at the behest of a rival house, then he would have the chance to showcase these unexpected talents.

And the person to whom he showcased them might end up the worse for wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom