Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Break In, Break Out, Break Up, Break Down (Xavka, Matsu Ike and Pravis)

Watcher, Commodore of the Typhoon Squadron was... once again doing something that he knew was absolutely, irrationally stupid. Maramere's Dug-dominated population was not the friendliest environment for a privateer of any alignment, and was almost definitely not the greatest place to steal from.

But what the hell was being a superhuman assassin droid for, if not taking consummately stupid and possibly suicidal risks? Watcher Three was about to steal a rather expensive ship design from the data banks. But how was a man standing above a stupidly placed skylight going to break into a maximum security vault? Well... The obvious answer would be... through the stupidly placed skylight.

But, nooooooo... Dugs just had to be vaguely intelligent enough to place lots of guards under the skylight.

So what the hell was the solution to this puzzle?

[member='Xavka Duquo'] [member='Pravis Sharman'] [member='Matsu Ike']

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Watcher Three"]

Matsu's head was spinning and she groaned rolling around in the cell, she had been at one of her warehouses and raising an eyebrow as she rolled onto her knees looking up. She felt all of her hair dangling around her before she sat up and leaned against the wall of the cell, there was many things she wanted to say while sitting there in her sarashi and pants the dug that was looking at her starred at the tattoo's over her arms and body with patches of her chest and neck, her wrists clean for the time but below that though she had atrisian and dragon tattoos on her body. She looked from the wall behind a curtain of hair with her eyes watching the guard before she was watching him and feeling the force in the back of her head.

Pravis slowly walked the halls, receiving glares and insults from various Dug guards. The Kaleeh was instantly regretted taking this job, thanks to his horrible treatment from his co-workers and management. While Dugs were always hostile towards mercenaries, there will always be a need for hired guns. While he entered expecting harsh treatment, Pravis never thought it would be this bad. His boss had refused to pay him what he promised, and tossed a couple of insensitive slur his way too. While Pravis tried to power through his mistreatment to get his payment, but now he just wanted vengeance.

A golden opportunity showed itself when he saw a man standing above the skylight.

[member="Watcher Three"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

A shadow in the upper corner of a hallway stirred as yellow eyes blinked open before raising, exposing a tanned face topped with spiked grey hair. The eyes - one dull, blind and lifeless the other sharp and piercing - followed the figure of a Kaleesh as he stalked down the hall towards a room crawling with guards. As the Kaleesh disappeared from view, the eyes flutterd closed as the owner sank into the Force, reaching out to see if anyone was near by.

Feeling no one near by, Xavka released his claws from the ceiling and twisted his body so as to land in a crouch. Moving quickly and soundlessly, Xavka approached a nearby door. Crouching down, the Zabrak tried to press himself into the door so as to hide himself from view as much as possible. Reaching into the robes he wore he removed a datapad and wire. Attaching the datapad to the electronic lock, Xavka set to work on cracking the password.

A few minuets later the door hissed open and Xavka slipped inside, a victorious grin on his face.

[member="Pravis Sharman"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Watcher Three"]

Watcher could quite clearly see two of the dark puddles that denoted Force Users. One was a sort of light-ish color, and the other was, if not dark, at least darker. The darker shape dropped from somewhere to what the blind HRD figured had to be the floor, and the other stood stock-still. It was seriously tense down there... and he had a great idea of just how to break that tension.

As the Typhoon Commodore smashed through the skylight and landed perfectly on his feet, he pointed to the man who was standing still. As he began shouting loudly enough to wake a dead man, he winked slowly at the guy, "That man hired me to break in here! Quick! Get 'im!"

His would-be plea was answered as four huge men went to tackle the Kaleesh and drag him away. Another one knocked Watcher to the ground and tied his hands with a chain. Idiots. Any assassin droid worth their salt would either have a torch or be able to break through those like rotten paper. As they led him towards the brig, or dungeon, or whatever it was, he flash a not-apologetic smile at the Kaleesh man.

After all, wasn't breaking into a place so much easier when you were already... in?

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Pravis Sharman"] [member="Xavka Duquo"]

[member="Watcher Three"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Pravis Sharman"]

Matsu listened to the sounds coming, her eyes looking forward but her senses in the force going out while she was letting the detection of life and within the field of her senses. The small electrical fields of a droid were there as she finally moved watching the guard turning to look at her. Her attention on him before she brought her hand down to the floor and pushed off the wall. Slowly focusing and folding her presence in the force to shrink herself down and down until she finally was at the bars rising up. The long black hair like a curtain around her back and shoulder leaving a small slit with her black eyes watching the guard before she listened to things being brought into the cell.

Pravis watched as the intruder break in through the plane glass, and land on the floor. Pravis grinned under his mask, as this might be the way to back at those prejudicial Dugs. However, that changed when the intruder shouted out that he hired him. "Wait, what!? I didn't hire him, I don't have nothin' to do wit-" Pravis was interrupted as one guard butted him with the back of his rifle. "GAH! Why you little...!" The Kaleesh turned and slammed his rifle into his cranium. While his victim crumpled to the floor, many other guards restrained him and drug him back to the cells.

As he was tossed into the cage, he saw a woman with long, dark hair standing eerily at the edge of the bars. "What the feth..."

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Watcher Three"] [member="Xavka Duquo"]

Watcher, of course, found himself thrown into a cell. The cell's current occupant was far more interesting than the cell, though, as he could see the Force energy around her. There was a lot of it. A quick examination of the brig they were in showed that there was no real way to keep such prisoners subdued. The HRD assumed that the guards had probably drugged her, and that was why she hadn't broken out yet.

When the Typhoon commodore walked up to the bars of the door, and clenched his fist around one of them. When he released, he found that a small piece of metal had cracked off. He grinned. Excellent. He turned towards the woman and asked, with a tiny bit of concern in his voice, "How did they actually manage to trap you when you have that much... energy around you?"

[member="Pravis Sharman"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Xavka Duquo"]

"Kark!" The curse was hissed out as the loud voices from outside his room drew the Zabrak's attention. Tilting his head, he listened into the conversation and proceeded to release numerous curses in his native language. It seemed that someone had broken in to the complex in an unrefined and loud manner, drawing the attention of the guards before labelling a hired mercenary that was working as a guard as being a collaborator. Now the rest of the guards were proceeding to investigate the complex, looking for anything suspicious, trying to see if the Kaleesh had sabotaged something.

Growling, Xavka focussed on his work, trying to complete it before time was up. Behind him was the dead body of a Dug, its corpse cooling, while Xavka was standing by a desk. Drawing were rapidly pulled out and the contents were tipped out onto the floor before being pushed through as Xavka hurried to find the datadrive his employee had ensure him would be there. Periodically a curse would be spat from his lips as the sound of investigating guards rushed down the hall, barging into rooms.

When he heard the guards enter the room a few doors down, Xavka let out a muffled shout of triumph as he found what he was looking for. Slipping the drive into his hair and wedging it between two horns, Xavka ran to the door to listen to the guards, waiting for them to enter a new room, there was no use worsening the reaction to him by letting the Dug encounter him leaving the room of a dead official who was proceeding over the complex.

Smirking Xavka hurried out of the room when his window presented himself and made to run down the corridor, ensuring to make noise as he did so. For the second part of his operation, it would be easier to move about once captured as the furthering search would, most likely, turn up no more abnormities in the complex's day to day procedure, causing the Dug guards to lower their guards. After all, the invaders were captured. The smirk on his face widened when he heard shouting behind him and felt a body impact his own, forcing him to the ground.

A few minuets later he was pushed into a cell after all of his weapons had been removed from his person. Across from his was the Kaleesh he had seen earlier, one male and one female. Around the female he sensed a strong Force presence while a smaller one surrounded the Kaleesh. Saying nothing, Xavka settled into a seiza position on the ground and settled into meditation, waiting for his new neighbours to address him while he ignored the subtle weight resting on his head.

[member="Watcher Three"] | [member="Pravis Sharman"] | [member="Matsu Ike"]

OOC Note:
If you see any errors with this post, please tell me. This was rushed as I wanted to post it before I my time using the campsites Wi-Fi was up. Also, if you are dissatisfied with anything I wrote, please do tell me.

[member="Pravis Sharman"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Watcher Three"]

Matsu listened to others being brought in as one questioned her. She turned her head and was looking at them while speaking to the one. "I haven't had a need to leave yet, some food, learn some information" She looked up a little though. "Not as much as I thought there might have been but there is value to getting captured when you can escape." She shrugged standing there for a moment as her body was working on some of the force and vibrating with the energy as she was letting the three in the cell with her. "So what will the three of you be doing within here?"

Pravis looked on the Zabrak with a rather...pissed expression. "Why, I'm here because of that Sithspawn! Tha' fethin' piece o' chit lied to the guards and for me tossed in this cell for no reason! I don't what this guy is in for, but I'm bettin' it ain't good." Something about the Zabrak seemed...off to The Kaleesh. The veteran knew a bad man when he saw one, and this guy fit the bill rather well. However, his thoughts kept getting continuously interrupted by the glorious notion of a well placed punch flying into Watchers face. Pravis slowly approached the android with a devious expression on his face, although you couldn't really see it through the mask that all Kaleesh wear. Finally, as he stood before Watcher, a wry laugh escaped his lips.

Suddenly, Pravis threw the strongest punch he had into his enemies face. While his knuckles throbbed, Pravis ignored the pain from the sheer joy of inflicting suffering on his fellow prisoner. "Now, since that's outta' the way, why are you here miss?" He asked the lady near him.

[member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Watcher Three"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

Xavka continued to sit completely still, encased within his own mind as he delved into his meditation. The only thing that made it clear that he was paying attention to the happening of his fellow prisoners was the slight smirk that curled at the corner of his lips as he enjoyed the chaos ensuing. As he more felt than saw the Kaleesh hit the blued haired humanoid, Xavka spoke up as he uncoiled his tall frame into a standing position, his eyes remaining closed. Stepping over to the bars of his cell, he began to run his hands over them while investigating them through the Force.

As he did so he spoke up, his soft tone in opposition to his rough voice, in reply to the woman's inquiry. "Blue and Bone here have stirred up the nest of K'lor'slugs with their little act. I got caught in the middle of a hall way." Here he opened his eyes and focussed his yellow eyes on the three before him. "I'shuree tozu meni Xavka. May I know your names?" The question was directed to all three beings opposite him.

[member="Pravis Sharman"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Watcher Three"]

Are we continuing this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom