Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Braxton Holst

KinkyPrawn

Snappy Boi
Factory Judge

The Director

AhHPrfQ.jpg

• NAME: Braxton Holst
    FACTION: Darkwire | Independent
    SPECIES: Human
    SEX: Male
    HEIGHT: 6’1”
    WEIGHT: 80 kg.
    EYES: Blue
    HAIR: Hazelnut
    SKIN: White
    FORCE SENSITIVE: No
    VOICE CLAIM: Willem Dafoe
    ARTIST: Various Willem Dafoe pictures
    Credit: This template Created by Pluperfect

• 7tBjcXd.jpg

You want to know how I got to the top?

Toasters.

Toasters, ovens, fridges, microwaves, appliances that people need but couldn’t afford to replace. And when you’re living in the lower levels of Denon… you get crafty at a young age to stay alive.

I learned to fix people’s appliances for money and that soon expanded to all kinds of other stuff. I even started to fix up broken appliances in junk yards and sell them again for a fraction of the price of new items. I learned a lot in my younger years, like how to make sure clients keep returning, how to cut corners without sacrificing quality, what people like and don’t like.

In my early twenties, I enrolled into CorpSec for a chance at a big break. I was stationed in the Suicide Slums, those were some interesting days. I was with them for two years, did my tour, then resigned to try and get my ‘company’ back up again. Now I actually had the money for more ambitious stuff.

I bought a speeder truck for transport, hired some thugs as guards, even got a name for my company. The people that tried to do me in? Well… those thugs had other uses as well than just being guards.

Bit by bit I built up and expanded. I learned how to syphon power for people and figured out an affordable system to distribute the power for a price. Roughed up some people here and there as well, and all the while I spent every last credit on either my own survival, or the survival of my new company.

Now?

That company is sitting as one of the most important providers of important goods to the people of Denon. The Hex Private Military group provides top quality protection services to both small and big businesses in dangerous neighbourhoods. Reliable and stable work for thousands of good, hard working citizens.

So my message to your viewers is this: Anyone can make it. The people have the power. I am no saint, I will not deny that. I had to do many unpleasant things to break through that threshold that separates us, the people, from the “elite” of Denon. I had to fight to get to the top… and you all can too.

The opportunities are there, good people of Denon. All you need to do is work hard and have the savvy to find them. And if you ever need help, know that Hex Incorporated is here for you, with hundreds of offices, factories and opportunities all over the planet and even beyond.

I am here for you.

• 5sLt4yw.jpg
    RELATIONSHIPS:
    • TBA:
    • TBA:
    • TBA:
    • TBA:
    • TBA:

BELONGINGS:
    • Commlink | Datapad | holoprojector
    • TBA
    • TBA

• bLlwr43.jpg

A man hardened by years of strife and shaped by his circumstances. Braxton Holst is driven and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve something. Cunning and sometimes devious, Braxton always keeps an eye out for a better deal or opportunity to advance either himself or his company, and he has little sentimental attachments to anything or anyone.

He can also be manipulative, ruthless, and sometimes barbaric when obstacles prove difficult to remove with just a silver tongue and a handful of credits. He has personality in public, and isn’t afraid to put on a mask or two if it can help him down the line. But he also tries to avoid stubbornness and other negative traits that could make for a bad investment, instead he tries to keep an open mind and pays attention to the happenings around him.​

• 5oRTqQe.jpg

• Excellent talker
    • Decent street fighter
    • Avid speeder racer
    • Handyman
    • First aid training
    • Dabbles in narration and voice acting
    • Capable blaster user

• 52VavFK.jpg
    PROS:
    • Determined: Braxton will stop at nothing to achieve what he puts his mind to
    • Open-minded: He keeps an open mind to see as many angles around a problem as he can
    • Smooth: Braxton knows his way around people
    • Hardened: With his upbringing and his time in CorpSec, he is capable of taking a beating, both mentally and physically

CONS:
    • Cold: Underneath the surface, there is little that Braxton cares for
    • Human: He isn’t a grand fighter or a powerful force user, he is simply a person
    • Greedy: Braxton wants to be at the top, by any means necessary
    • Fake: He will lie, manipulate and cheat, actions that could potentially catch up with him
    • Vengeful: Braxton Holst does not take kindly to people who wrong him

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom